[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Can you manage HOGm with this? if not what would I need to change? I am doing a private race with some hard modes on it hoping this can pull through ;D
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Thank you very much I've change my tree up and got a new chest so far. Is my helm fine or would it be better to work on that next as well?
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:
Hey guys, I hope you have had a nice weekend.

I have invested quite a lot into this build on the weekend.
Done Shaper und almost completed all of my atlas.

Playing Tanky Slayer.

After I switched to Soul Tether and Timeless Jewel and Vaal Pact, I got so tanky, really like it. Before that, I was dying kinda regular.
But I am also just Level92 at the moment.

One thing, that I am a little disappointed about, is the damage output.

I got two 420+ pDPS foils, Impale Watchers Eye, high level gems, steel rings and all that good stuff, that I saw here posted by others.

There was a loot of feedback in here where people said that the damage is so ridiculous that you can definitely take the tanky version and will still kinda one shot everything.

Hideout DPS is around 250k, PoB says its 1,7 million. I have not calculated any impale stuff...

I mean, I still kill everything, and Shaper etc was down quite fast, but I definitely do not feel like I'm that overpowered broken impale cyclone that pulverizes everything...

What are your experiences? Can you one-shot everything farming T16? How long do you take to kill T15-16 bosses?

And I also wished I was a little faster, even though I am already using Devotos. But I guess I would have to sacrifice too much Life/DPS...

How can I boost my damage output?

First of all, you're already doing a lot of damage. Idk what you were expecting...

Here's your current build: https://pastebin.com/ZL5uDfSg

7.9 million shaper dps is already a lot...

But if you want more, follow this PoB:

https://pastebin.com/quaxUwAp

Has 18.4 million shaper dps, but I took the 2 passives instead of Alira which I'm guessing is what you took first time. You also take Versatility to fix your int.

Don't take the fortify nodes unless you actually socket fortify into your cyclone - leap slam is not a reliable source of fortify against bosses.

If you want a bit more life and don't mind sacrificing some dps, follow this:

https://pastebin.com/2uhfExei

Some things to bear in mind:

- With my versions, you'll need to fix your resistances a bit better.

- Get your gems to max level for more damage, especially 'Flesh and Stone' and 'Blood and Sand'

- Consider one curse on hit assassin's mark ring for power charge generation and extra damage for when your CWDT Punishment doesn't go off (assassin's mark is guaranteed damage against bosses whereas punishment is not).

- "Increased damage while leeching" craft on gloves would be even more damage (roughly 6% more)

Looks like both of your PoB links include the Close combat more damage buff on your gloves, but you aren't using it in your links. More like 11.5 and 9.9 mil dps respectively. You're also enabling phase run and frenzy charges together on Shaper, double dipping on that as well. If you've got frenzy charges, you're in an add phase. As soon as you pop phase rush those are gone. So now you're about 1.5 mil dps out on both of them again, bringing you to 10 mil and 8.5 mil.

Really appreciate helps.

Level 89 and been dying A LOT, half due to server lag, half due to my own mediocre skills.

Haven't done uberlab coz the last 2 times I tried, I died due to server lag. Hovering at tier 12 maps and my character felt squishy.

Only have about 5 exalts. Really really appreciate if someone can point me the right way to upgrade. Been following the recommended skill tree (slayer) religiously.

Thank you in advance..
"
cheeps69 escribió:

Really appreciate helps.

Level 89 and been dying A LOT, half due to server lag, half due to my own mediocre skills.

Haven't done uberlab coz the last 2 times I tried, I died due to server lag. Hovering at tier 12 maps and my character felt squishy.

Only have about 5 exalts. Really really appreciate if someone can point me the right way to upgrade. Been following the recommended skill tree (slayer) religiously.

Thank you in advance..

Hey man,

I'm level 88 in LHC and doing red maps pretty easily. Biggest suggestions I have are probably:

1. Get Soul Tether and a Glorious Vanity (Doryani) for the massive eHP boost.
2. Ditch the 5 link Bronn's for a basic 6 link rare chest with +HP and throw infused channelling in.

Good luck!
"
Legended escribió:

Any tips on what to upgrade / change with my build? I feel pretty lost right now and my skill tree is a mess. https://pastebin.com/abMZkPL1
I have about 12 ex to spend

Dude do you know that already won the lottery? As long as you do not use the helmet in a different build, sell it asap
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
cheeps69 escribió:

Really appreciate helps.

Thank you in advance..

Hey man,

I'm level 88 in LHC and doing red maps pretty easily. Biggest suggestions I have are probably:

2. Ditch the 5 link Bronn's for a basic 6 link rare chest with +HP and throw infused channelling in.

Good luck!

Surviving hardcore with this current server lag is impressive man.

1. The Soul Tether / GV setup is definitely my next improvement. Just need 2 more skill points. The only way to do it now is to respec one jewel node. Not sure if that's the better idea.

2. Won't 6 link rare chest decrease the speed too much compared to bronns?

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the suggestion previously, currently on this setup with abt 370+k in hideout, curious how can i further push it up? without compromising on ehp

jewel : 1 x watcher +2 pride/flask on crit , 1 transcendent flesh
Editado por útlima vez por pandadarren en 8 jul. 2019 3:43:29
"
cheeps69 escribió:
"
SH1FT1 escribió:
"
cheeps69 escribió:

Really appreciate helps.

Thank you in advance..

Hey man,

Good luck!

Surviving hardcore with this current server lag is impressive man.

1. The Soul Tether / GV setup is definitely my next improvement. Just need 2 more skill points. The only way to do it now is to respec one jewel node. Not sure if that's the better idea.

2. Won't 6 link rare chest decrease the speed too much compared to bronns?

Thanks

I'd say respec for the Glorious Vanity now if you're having survivability issues. It truly is a huge survivability boost. Also means you can drop endless hunger and brutal fervour for bane of legends and headsman which is a massive dps boost too.

You'll definitely lose some speed swapping out that chest but you'll have better survivability.. Not sure how much it'll impact your dps. Take a look in Path of Building because you'll obvious lose damage with the new chest but if you add Infused you'll gain a lot.
"
Sollkomol escribió:
"
Legended escribió:

Any tips on what to upgrade / change with my build? I feel pretty lost right now and my skill tree is a mess. https://pastebin.com/abMZkPL1
I have about 12 ex to spend

Dude do you know that already won the lottery? As long as you do not use the helmet in a different build, sell it asap

Oh my goodness I had no idea how lucky I got thank you for pointing that out.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional