[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I`m Playing this build in SSF.

Just Killed Uber Elder :)

"
Szynima escribió:
"
dfda91 escribió:
"
dfda91 escribió:
thanks for an awesome guide mate ;) ill try this but before start i have a simple question: wich class is better for Boss killer? i mean uber elder / uber lab / etc..

For mapping i have a ED/Contagion and works very well so i only want to do hard bosses.

Dont have maim armor but have Loreweave 6l with good roll stats (i saw few posts before that its okay hybrid dps/tank, ill use it. Wich ascendancy will benefit more of this armor¿

TL;DR: Champion or Slayer (both tank) for boss killing? Using Loreweave armour.

Thanks!

Please!

Slayer has far more damage, little less defense then champ - but really only minor.

Thanks! ill go for slayer then.
Can anyone take a look at POB as suggest what next upgrade should be?

https://pastebin.com/F0Kq7YmX
I would definitely recommend a Thief's Torment from level 30, if you can afford it. Makes both mana and hp a non-issue.
Hello, I've been reading here for a while and used some tips here to build my character. Is there anything significant I can do to increase stats further?
I know I can get a Cyclone enchantment on helmet but that may take a while.

Also somebody asked this earlier, if you get a -15 mana cost chest like this then how do you handle the rings? If I get rid of the -Mana Cost on the rings then I can't use Leap Slam anymore.

Spoiler

PoB: https://pastebin.com/1jdSm23N

Thanks in advance.
Editado por útlima vez por qNxX en 7 jul. 2019 11:35:02
"
qNxX escribió:
Hello, I've been reading here for a while and used some tips here to build my character. Is there anything significant I can do to increase stats further?
I know I can get a Cyclone enchantment on helmet but that may take a while.

Also somebody asked this earlier, if you get a -15 mana cost chest like this then how do you handle the rings? If I get rid of the -Mana Cost on the rings then I can't use Leap Slam anymore.

Spoiler

PoB: https://pastebin.com/1jdSm23N

Thanks in advance.

Regarding Leap Slam, I guess you most use Blood Magic, if you don't get the reduced mana cost on rings :)

_________
Question:
Worth Annulling and Multi, or should I reroll?
Hi everyone :) and sorry for my english because it isn't my native language.

A big thank you Szynima for sharing your build and guide. Thank you too to the intervenants ( i read and check gears... ).

I am still in the story progress.
But it's my second character of the season, have some currency and sometimes trying things.

I just hit this :

As i never mastercraft a weapon i would know what do you think of this.
To me it' s average ( not good not bad ) and maybe i would go like this:
multimod
increased physical ( 100 - 129 % )
attack speed/quality
critical chance

What do you think and what do you make guys please ( maybe i'm wrong and it's shi* base ).

"
Drelepate escribió:
Hi everyone :) and sorry for my english because it isn't my native language.

A big thank you Szynima for sharing your build and guide. Thank you too to the intervenants ( i read and check gears... ).

I am still in the story progress.
But it's my second character of the season, have some currency and sometimes trying things.

I just hit this :
No disponible

As i never mastercraft a weapon i would know what do you think of this.
To me it' s average ( not good not bad ) and maybe i would go like this:
multimod
increased physical ( 100 - 129 % )
attack speed/quality
critical chance

What do you think and what do you make guys please ( maybe i'm wrong and it's shi* base ).

not worth the craft bro try get t1/t2 hybrid rolls if going crit unless going to do hits cant be evaded then go t1 flat phys and percentage
Algunos objetos de esta publicación no se encuentran disponibles actualmente.
Hi guys great thread btw! ty for that. Can some1 pl recommend my upgrade/s priority please.

Hey guys, I hope you have had a nice weekend.

I have invested quite a lot into this build on the weekend.
Done Shaper und almost completed all of my atlas.

Playing Tanky Slayer.

After I switched to Soul Tether and Timeless Jewel and Vaal Pact, I got so tanky, really like it. Before that, I was dying kinda regular.
But I am also just Level92 at the moment.

One thing, that I am a little disappointed about, is the damage output.

I got two 420+ pDPS foils, Impale Watchers Eye, high level gems, steel rings and all that good stuff, that I saw here posted by others.

There was a loot of feedback in here where people said that the damage is so ridiculous that you can definitely take the tanky version and will still kinda one shot everything.

Hideout DPS is around 250k, PoB says its 1,7 million. I have not calculated any impale stuff...

I mean, I still kill everything, and Shaper etc was down quite fast, but I definitely do not feel like I'm that overpowered broken impale cyclone that pulverizes everything...

What are your experiences? Can you one-shot everything farming T16? How long do you take to kill T15-16 bosses?

And I also wished I was a little faster, even though I am already using Devotos. But I guess I would have to sacrifice too much Life/DPS...

How can I boost my damage output?

Editado por útlima vez por markuskanada en 7 jul. 2019 13:46:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional