[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
markuskanada escribió:
Hey guys, I hope you have had a nice weekend.

I have invested quite a lot into this build on the weekend.
Done Shaper und almost completed all of my atlas.

Playing Tanky Slayer.

After I switched to Soul Tether and Timeless Jewel and Vaal Pact, I got so tanky, really like it. Before that, I was dying kinda regular.
But I am also just Level92 at the moment.

One thing, that I am a little disappointed about, is the damage output.

I got two 420+ pDPS foils, Impale Watchers Eye, high level gems, steel rings and all that good stuff, that I saw here posted by others.

There was a loot of feedback in here where people said that the damage is so ridiculous that you can definitely take the tanky version and will still kinda one shot everything.

Hideout DPS is around 250k, PoB says its 1,7 million. I have not calculated any impale stuff...

I mean, I still kill everything, and Shaper etc was down quite fast, but I definitely do not feel like I'm that overpowered broken impale cyclone that pulverizes everything...

What are your experiences? Can you one-shot everything farming T16? How long do you take to kill T15-16 bosses?

And I also wished I was a little faster, even though I am already using Devotos. But I guess I would have to sacrifice too much Life/DPS...

How can I boost my damage output?

First of all, you're already doing a lot of damage. Idk what you were expecting...

Here's your current build: https://pastebin.com/ZL5uDfSg

7.9 million shaper dps is already a lot...

But if you want more, follow this PoB:

https://pastebin.com/quaxUwAp

Has 18.4 million shaper dps, but I took the 2 passives instead of Alira which I'm guessing is what you took first time. You also take Versatility to fix your int.

Don't take the fortify nodes unless you actually socket fortify into your cyclone - leap slam is not a reliable source of fortify against bosses.

If you want a bit more life and don't mind sacrificing some dps, follow this:

https://pastebin.com/2uhfExei

Some things to bear in mind:

- With my versions, you'll need to fix your resistances a bit better.

- Get your gems to max level for more damage, especially 'Flesh and Stone' and 'Blood and Sand'

- Consider one curse on hit assassin's mark ring for power charge generation and extra damage for when your CWDT Punishment doesn't go off (assassin's mark is guaranteed damage against bosses whereas punishment is not).

- "Increased damage while leeching" craft on gloves would be even more damage (roughly 6% more)
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 7 jul. 2019 15:40:45
So which skilltree should I follow? The one you have on your character, DPS Slayer/Tanky Slayer or the one you have linked under Skilltree?
Hey man,

I tried out your PoB and had no idea, that you could squeeze out that much more damage just like that. I am not really good at making builds.
Will do it in game later and give some feedback how it feels.

I am amazed how much you support this build/community. Thank you for your detailed reply MAlandM.

Have a good day!

what do you guys use more vaal haste or pride? or is it situational?
"
LeumasKrap escribió:
what do you guys use more vaal haste or pride? or is it situational?

only Pride reserves Mana. Vaal Haste doesn't reserve any, because it expires after a duration of time.

I run with Blood & Sand, Flesh & Stone, Pride and Dread Banner as active / reserved Aura
"
Xzazer escribió:
So which skilltree should I follow? The one you have on your character, DPS Slayer/Tanky Slayer or the one you have linked under Skilltree?

The one in his video guide/soul tether video.

Alternatively, check out some of the trees of some of us here in this thread.

Tbh he should really update the OP with one proper tree for slayer (no dps/tank nonsense since there's only really one version now) and just leave it at that.

"
markuskanada escribió:
Hey man,

I tried out your PoB and had no idea, that you could squeeze out that much more damage just like that. I am not really good at making builds.
Will do it in game later and give some feedback how it feels.

I am amazed how much you support this build/community. Thank you for your detailed reply MAlandM.

Have a good day!

You're very welcome, let me know how it goes! :)
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 7 jul. 2019 18:06:55
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Xzazer escribió:

Tbh he should really update the OP with one proper tree for slayer (no dps/tank nonsense since there's only really one version now) and just leave it at that.

Alright thanks! Is he running his current skill tree because of the headhunter instead of the soul tether belt?
"
Xzazer escribió:
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Xzazer escribió:

Alright thanks! Is he running his current skill tree because of the headhunter instead of the soul tether belt?

His current version is a magic find version most likely being used to farm glacier monoliths.

But there's way better builds out there for MF glacier monolith farming so...

Any tips on what to upgrade / change with my build? I feel pretty lost right now and my skill tree is a mess. https://pastebin.com/abMZkPL1
I have about 12 ex to spend
Editado por útlima vez por Legended en 7 jul. 2019 19:13:07
"
Legended escribió:

Any tips on what to upgrade / change with my build? I feel pretty lost right now and my skill tree is a mess. https://pastebin.com/abMZkPL1
I have about 12 ex to spend

You have 3581 life...

You should be able to afford a maim chest with 150+ life and at least 10% increased maximum life.

Get boots with at least 80 life too.

Replace warlord's reach with a good jewel.

You don't need the life/mana leech nodes with those rings.

Here's the changes I suggested in PoB: https://pastebin.com/bFDYavqM

You get roughly 22% more damage, but most importantly your life goes from 3581 to 4971 (using a random chest and jewel I found on poe.trade for 6ex and 30c respectively). I also added 80 life to the boots to show the extra life you could get.
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 7 jul. 2019 19:35:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional