[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Thank you so much for your feedback
so i want to spec into the tanky version now as well but the Glorious Vanity jewel does that have to be a 2889 ?
So is there a way to modify my gem setup or maybe a little gear to make my champion more efficient to farm strictly the monoliths in glacier and some burial chambers? Do i need to respec slayer and get gear w/ + melee range or is there some sort of cast when crit or channeling setup I can use?

also hoping for some1 to examine my upgrade route please (posted 3 times to no avail--I think u should be able to see this post lol) thanks.
"
ysocalm escribió:
so i want to spec into the tanky version now as well but the Glorious Vanity jewel does that have to be a 2889 ?

I think any Doryani will do
That is not true. Some seeds will transform your Keystones into something with 100% of non-chaos damage taken bypasses Energy shield, which will render Soul Tether useless.
SOOOOOOO...

I specced into a giant AOE and wep range for running Glacier and it is indeed GLORIOUS! Hell I just did an ammy swap from Quant ammy, zero rez, to one I can survive in T15's -- NO PROBLEM.

Love this build so much, AND setup properly it can clear legion FAST N EASY

"
Sollkomol escribió:
That is not true. Some seeds will transform your Keystones into something with 100% of non-chaos damage taken bypasses Energy shield, which will render Soul Tether useless.

When you read the text of the Glorious Vanity jewel there are 3 or 4 different references it can give. As long as the reference is for Doryani you will be fine. It's the other ones that do not give the correct keystone transformation. Aside from that, the seed # just changes the small nodes.
Yeah ok you are right. What i wrote was misleading. I wanted to point out that you cannot blindly throw divines onto the jewel because that might reroll the doryani property also.
A player name McHabiber was done with the league and decided to donate all his cyclone stuffs to me (more than 10ex of currencies, equipments, maps and all). I didn't know him at all, but he said it's because I asked for help in this thread. Definitely the best forum ever.

The only way I can thank him is a post on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/caky02/won_a_lottery/

Thank you McHabiber
Thanks a lot!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional