[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I'm loving this build so far, I'm pretty squishy and just wondering what I should upgrade or change next.

Thank you!
for the guy doubting the high damage postings. Hideout no flasks / odd buffs :

Crafting advice

Hi guys, i'm following this build so far and have a lot of fun playing a melee cyclone char like in Diablo 2 :-)

I never crafted anything big, so i need your help now.

Today i rolled this Jewelled Foil:

i think the weapon would do pretty well. How would you continue crafting?

Thanks for your help!
Editado por útlima vez por OberstGruber en 1 jul. 2019 11:07:48
"
OberstGruber escribió:
Crafting advice

Hi guys, i'm following this build so far and have a lot of fun playing a melee cyclone char like in Diablo 2 :-)

I never crafted anything big, so i need your help now.

Today i rolled this Jewelled Foil:

i think the weapon would do pretty well. How would you continue crafting?

Thanks for your help!

Assuming you want to carry on crafting this, rather than selling as it is (It's worth a bit)

1 - Decide if you want to imprint it with a beast, so you can get it back to how it is if the regal/annul fails. Beast currently costs about 105 chaos. Probably worth doing.

2- Regal it. If you hit a decent hybrid prefix then GG. Or a very good % physical.

3 - Decide if you want to multimod or not. With a good prefix on the regal you might not need to. Just craft % phys or crit chance+quality. Or if you roll a random trash affix and just want to use it.

4 - If not will want to multimod (2ex). With a trash prefix, you could just leave it and multimod % phys and crit chance+quality (Or crit multi).

5 - If you annul it, you have a 2/3 chance of bricking it. If you get rid of the trash mod, and attack speed, you could still multimod on top of the flaring roll. Would be decent. If you trash it, roll back to the imprint and try again.

6 - Assuming you don't, and have a 2 mod rare with flaring of celebration, then multimod % phys and crit chance+quality or crit multi.

7 - There isn't a prefix to craft unless you want cannot be evaded, which shouldn't be necessary. either leave it open, or try a lucky slam for hybrid damage.

8 - Make sure you have the right links, then beastcraft corrupt for 30% quality.

"
Carlovski escribió:
I'm not quite understanding some of the posts saying they think their damage is bad, when they have got much better gear than I have.
It's either unrealistic expectations (They should have tried to play cyclone before....) or they are just getting obsessed with PoB numbers.

They are just obsessed with POB number, 100%.

I deleted 4 vaal'd guardians yesterday deathless and actually quite easily.
Do I have 20M POB DPS? NO. Do I care? NO. I care that I don't ever die to generals, guardians, and even the shittiest rolls on maps. AND having a f*cking BALL with this build, it's really great :-)

ONTO SHAPER AND UBER, my Impales are gonna wreck you :P

"
myBLUEjeansIStight escribió:
I'm loving this build so far, I'm pretty squishy and just wondering what I should upgrade or change next.

Thank you!

Your life is pretty low. May want to ditch bladedancer and iron reflexes for more life. A bit more flat life if possible too though quite tricky to squeeze in other than on boots, or replacing amulet.

You don't have any leech mechanics helping out, either Soul Tether or taking endless hunger + Brutal Fervour. I'd recommend one of the two.

If you go the soul tether route, you can get Overwhelm which will improve the consistency of your crits, it's only 48% with a flask at the moment.

Thanks for the great help.
This sounds extrem expansive and I only have about 3 ex left. (I just started with T15 maps)

What is this base worth? Thinking about making an imprint for later and just Regal, multimod, and gg.
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
Squidoshi escribió:
I'm having some trouble with survivability, could be that I don't have anymore of the flasks he's using other than Lion's roar and Quicksilver. But I don't see how those would help me not get 1 shot. I have the gems to the right levels other than ice golem.

You don't have enough life. You are ok for farming low tier maps, but for anything higher you need life rolls on all your rare gear, and %life on jewels.

Flasks are important. At the moment you have no way of handling bleeds or freezes. And your life flask is bad and won't save you.

Thank you, I gave my build another look, I need to update my boots definitely. Will have to save up to get some same rings with +max life. And also realized my jewels either suck or there's nothing there. Will buy the flasks too since I'm low on alts, or just spam low tiers.
"
Deadmaux escribió:
for the guy doubting the high damage postings. Hideout no flasks / odd buffs :

How the hell do you manage to get such high DPS ? I have more than decent gear and only reach a third of this.
Initially i would like to thank the exiles for the build and also for the comments which for me have helped a lot to give direction to my build.
I would like someone to help me take a next step in my build, thanks.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional