[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

sold ty
Editado por útlima vez por FatalD4mage en 1 jul. 2019 10:42:34

How should I multimod this?
Editado por útlima vez por Cpfuzzy en 30 jun. 2019 12:13:55
"
dokterr escribió:
What are you guys using to craft these chests? Maim/% & # health/mana costs?

pristine and serrated, hope for the best?

Correct, it's the most cost efficient way.

"
dreathean escribió:
Just so I'm in the clear, these elder chests with at least maim (and obviously with the crit chance mod) provide about the same or more dps as bronns while offering a ton more ehp? Just want to make sure as that's probably my next target to upgrade as I find my dps decent but survivability still lacking a bit.

Maim only is a tiny bit less dps but a lot more survivability. Maim + crit chanec is a lot more dps than bronn's. Honestly I never used bronn's even when I didn't have a maim chest simply because we never lack damage with this build - but survivability can always be pushed further.
Any advice on crafting this? T1 %physical and t1 Crit Chance still magic. Should I just regal and then roll the dice on an annul, or is it worth imprinting?
Could someone check out my slayer? :) Any tips on what to improve next?

https://pastebin.com/ckpWsWGY
Editado por útlima vez por oysteinsl en 30 jun. 2019 17:39:16
Sniped and crafted another budget sword

Was probably worth doing the 1ex craft, and could have divined up the flat a little. But for a 1c base and 13c in crafting costs I'm happy. 416 dps on a fast sword, with blind and a little bit of crit multi.
"
Carlovski escribió:
Sniped and crafted another budget sword

Was probably worth doing the 1ex craft, and could have divined up the flat a little. But for a 1c base and 13c in crafting costs I'm happy. 416 dps on a fast sword, with blind and a little bit of crit multi.

Can I ask what your mod your corrupting them for? I see alot of the ones in the thread corrupted.

I have items like that, do I miss something important? Or could you help me with my next upgrade? I have about 5ex at the moment, what can I change?

My PoB link is here, pride fix not included though.
https://pastebin.com/7NmrE9EX
I think the only thing that could make me luckier this league would be a pure headhunter drop.

I just had an ilvl 86 astral plate drop and figured why not?

so on my 3rd attempt using fossils i already had (had 4 sets), out popped this:

Now i hate luck on linking (iv'e only ever manged it once) so i bought a fated connectiosn and after i sell my BoB i won't be out much on that deal.

Now since i ahve zero chaos, off to farm enough to get more % life on it! it can get the maxed 13% since it rolled all those juicy t1 rolls that i didn't even ahve to divine!
Editado por útlima vez por Fuzzballx en 30 jun. 2019 21:09:36
Anyone can advise if a 170pdps paradoxica is good for this build? I checked on pob and it does give the highest dps vs some 360-380pdps foils I had but just want to be sure.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional