[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
oysteinsl escribió:
Could someone check out my slayer? :) Any tips on what to improve next?

https://pastebin.com/ckpWsWGY

New foils 100%. Aim for as high pdps as you can afford.

"
Fuzzballx escribió:
I think the only thing that could make me luckier this league would be a pure headhunter drop.

I just had an ilvl 86 astral plate drop and figured why not?

so on my 3rd attempt using fossils i already had (had 4 sets), out popped this:

Now i hate luck on linking (iv'e only ever manged it once) so i bought a fated connectiosn and after i sell my BoB i won't be out much on that deal.

Now since i ahve zero chaos, off to farm enough to get more % life on it! it can get the maxed 13% since it rolled all those juicy t1 rolls that i didn't even ahve to divine!

That thing is absolutely insane... Goddamn that life roll is so juicy, and strength to top it off too. Easily 20ex+ imo, maybe even up to 30-50ex in value?

"
Wraithulek escribió:

I have items like that, do I miss something important? Or could you help me with my next upgrade? I have about 5ex at the moment, what can I change?

My PoB link is here, pride fix not included though.
https://pastebin.com/7NmrE9EX

Start with replacing your amulet as it reduces your max energy shield and you can get better dps amulets. Then focus on getting a maim chest imo.
Editado por útlima vez por MAlandM en 30 jun. 2019 21:21:36
I'm having some trouble with survivability, could be that I don't have anymore of the flasks he's using other than Lion's roar and Quicksilver. But I don't see how those would help me not get 1 shot. I have the gems to the right levels other than ice golem.
Hey everyone, i've never crafted anything before, so I was wondering if I could get some help.

Would you guys say either of these swords are worth multicrafting? and if so, what should I add on to it? I currently have 8 raw ex to use and craft if necessary. Thanks!
"
stephenp1983 escribió:
"
Carlovski escribió:
Sniped and crafted another budget sword

Was probably worth doing the 1ex craft, and could have divined up the flat a little. But for a 1c base and 13c in crafting costs I'm happy. 416 dps on a fast sword, with blind and a little bit of crit multi.

Can I ask what your mod your corrupting them for? I see alot of the ones in the thread corrupted.

It's 'corrupted' via a beastcraft to get guaranteed 30% quality.
If you haven't used perfect fossils to get high quality beforehand (And those fossils are expensive now, and can take a LOT to hit 29/30%) it's best way to get more damage. Of course it stops any further crafting/divining etc.
"
Squidoshi escribió:
I'm having some trouble with survivability, could be that I don't have anymore of the flasks he's using other than Lion's roar and Quicksilver. But I don't see how those would help me not get 1 shot. I have the gems to the right levels other than ice golem.

You don't have enough life. You are ok for farming low tier maps, but for anything higher you need life rolls on all your rare gear, and %life on jewels.

Flasks are important. At the moment you have no way of handling bleeds or freezes. And your life flask is bad and won't save you.
Hello
Amazing build. I am going to change for that one.
Can you explain me mana management with a slayer.
-8 mana cost on a ring, is it enough to no longer use mana with cyclone with all active aura
Leap slam consome of mana too, I do not have enough to use it often.
Can give me a detailed explanation and add a mana section to your build so that everyone benefits.

thank you
"
Drax6661 escribió:
Hello
Amazing build. I am going to change for that one.
Can you explain me mana management with a slayer.
-8 mana cost on a ring, is it enough to no longer use mana with cyclone with all active aura
Leap slam consome of mana too, I do not have enough to use it often.
Can give me a detailed explanation and add a mana section to your build so that everyone benefits.

thank you

Not OP but,
-8 is enough to use Cyclone for free if you use fortify over melee phys or pulverise. It needs -9 if you use one of those. I use it fine on everything but no regen maps, I have enough spare for regen to cover it, and its the same for my leap slam costs.

If you help Alira in bandits quest (Which really isn't a bad option - if you end up using a jewel slot for some resists then it's probably a straight better option) the flat regen helps too.
If you take the hybrid leech node for 1 point below vaal pact it will help a bit too (I might grab it to help for no-regen maps)

I'm not quite understanding some of the posts saying they think their damage is bad, when they have got much better gear than I have.
It's either unrealistic expectations (They should have tried to play cyclone before....) or they are just getting obsessed with PoB numbers.

The PoB numbers people have been posting require some serious fiddling to achieve. I'm not quite convinced by the modded items people are using to get the figures either. Turning damage taken numbers from pride into additional more multipliers doesn't quite work if you are including extra sources of increased taken.
Including phase run bonus is a bit of a con, do you always have it up? It doesn't last that long, and I hope you are turning off frenzy charges in that case because you have just consumed them.

Basically it's pretty hard to get an accurate figure out.
But are you one shotting all mobs, and killing bosses quickly enough? In that case you have plenty of damage. Effort to squeeze an extra 1m pob DPS would probably be better spent on survivability, or AOE.

On that note, AOE is important. It's indirectly a damage as well as a clear boost, you start damage mobs sooner, and keep them in the damage area for longer. Plus survivability, especially for legion content. A lot of the nasty stuff is ranged - if you are hitting most of the screen they are either stunned or dead. I'd recommend staying in sand stance for almost all content.

Guys, how good is Paradoxica in this build? Just wondering.
For me Paradoxica is insane. If i would plan to swap the Pradoxica to a rare foil, the foil would need at least 550pdps with crit mult on it.
I'm sitting at 616k dps in hideout with auras on and golem up. No flasks active.

Editado por útlima vez por revive en 1 jul. 2019 9:58:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional