[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Curious if you folks are using champion version at all? Thinking of maybe switching to this. I like the current build im playing, but it's built around dream feathers, and i find it's not scaling as well at the top end. Could swap to some high dps, but i also see as respeccing from RT to crit would be nice as well.
"
MAlandM escribió:

You didn't add the damage from impale, close combat, slayer cull, or proximity (roughly 100%, 59%, 20% and 15% more damage each). I added them for you:

https://pastebin.com/nFfPzge1

Your true dps is around 16 million.

Thank you very much, I knew I was doing something wrong in the PoB and I still don't know XD, but again thank you very much!

Something told me that couldn't be my DPS real, because everything died so fast.

What are you guys using to craft these chests? Maim/% & # health/mana costs?

pristine and serrated, hope for the best?
Editado por útlima vez por dokterr en 30 jun. 2019 9:58:22
Just so I'm in the clear, these elder chests with at least maim (and obviously with the crit chance mod) provide about the same or more dps as bronns while offering a ton more ehp? Just want to make sure as that's probably my next target to upgrade as I find my dps decent but survivability still lacking a bit.
Hey, thanx for the build !

In the DPS Slayer version of the skill tree, I see no key nods taken near the timeless jewel so no ES buff. Took me a while to figure how those work so I had no buff all along... I respected a small nod to get Acrobatics but I was wondering if there is something I missed or are the skill trees for each version of the build still relevant ?
"
agm_ultimatex escribió:
Curious if you folks are using champion version at all? Thinking of maybe switching to this. I like the current build im playing, but it's built around dream feathers, and i find it's not scaling as well at the top end. Could swap to some high dps, but i also see as respeccing from RT to crit would be nice as well.

I'm currently using the champion version but I am actually thinking of switching to the slayer version to compare. I am doing great damage but I want to do more damage and have larger aoe. I am currently specced in crit and would remain so with slayer if I change. I'm at 930k in PoB and I haven't even calculated the things pob doesn't calculate such as impale.
On a 6L, wich gem are we switching for fortify ?
"
Slowzombie escribió:

Original guide dsn't use fortify in main set up but if you want to do so i'd suggest you checking it up on PoB :) and test all the gems you're interested in so you can find your own perfect set up ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
Slowzombie escribió:

Original guide don't use fortify in main set up but if you want to do so i'd suggest you checking it up on PoB :) and test all the gems you're interested in so you can find your own perfect set up ;)

It did under the suggestions in the gems section. I melt everything with my current set up (slayer DPS version with Abyssus) but I'm tired of dying randomly sometimes as I wanted to reach lvl 100 for the first time. To do so, I use a Belly of the beast and I wanted to use fortify on cyclone instead of leap slam. I figured a Starkonja would help a lot instead of Abyssus but the reason I'm not switching is because I have the right enchant on the Abyssus.

If I can figure what to leave in the 6L for fortify, then I think I could switch to thanky skill tree and balance out my damage and my survivability.
"
Slowzombie escribió:

Melee phys 100%. You can also grab the fortify nodes (Rampart) and in that case fortify is actually more dps than melee phys, plus you become tankier.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional