[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Can anyone confirm these dps numbers on PS4? Do they register the same? I mean, my gear isn't to awful and I register about 120k. I could better my jewels and improve my weapons but that's not going to total 900k. I also have a couple more levels to finish out the suggested tree. If anyone has any idea where I went wrong (I did swap out some health nodes for acrobatics/phase for survivability which works wonders) but I never skimped on dps. I have no idea how to make up 900k and I have a feeling PS4 registers differently. My profile should be public.
I have a little problem with my PsychoWrr character, cuz i am building like your DPS slayer, same tree, but when i am fighting when i am activating blood rage, or without my hp is going down, not leeching, or leeching but not too much....
AS well, my cyclone canceling hp potion wtf?

## EDIT
my hit on cyclone canceling leech/potion everything i checked it leech working when i hit my hp is going to rise, but that is canceled by my hits...
Editado por útlima vez por zuqus en 2 jul. 2019 3:54:53
"
revive escribió:
For me Paradoxica is insane. If i would plan to swap the Pradoxica to a rare foil, the foil would need at least 550pdps with crit mult on it.
I'm sitting at 616k dps in hideout with auras on and golem up. No flasks active.

Your paradoxica is really really good. Mine is only 170pdps.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Okay, need some help with my foils. Blew about 600 alts with nothing to show, then nailed both of these within 100 alts of each other. Now I have no idea what to do for each. I'd like to craft them myself I think but not sure total cost and if I have the funds. Thanks.

Hi, I need an advice, if playing with an aura bot, i was thinking to drop brutality and add elem to phys and go full heralds and also go for taste of hate and add flat elem damage to my weapons.
"
Jerle escribió:
"
revive escribió:
For me Paradoxica is insane. If i would plan to swap the Pradoxica to a rare foil, the foil would need at least 550pdps with crit mult on it.
I'm sitting at 616k dps in hideout with auras on and golem up. No flasks active.

So to put paradoxica into POB do you have to make a custom Vaal rapier? because I can't find it when searching the uniques, and if so does it calculate the double damage correctly?
"
pandadarren escribió:
hi just wanna ask if farrul will be a good idea in this build?

Level94. Very tanky. Very high DPS. Perfect compromise between survivability and damage. Perfect for levelling. Uberelder done. Just,...love it.
Hey is that Soul tether + Glorious Vanity an item combo for slayer only or is it an all around good item build? I'm asking because Im following the DPS champion build you have here and so far its pretty good, although I'd like to have some survivability. A friend is running an aura bot but we have 2 other players with us so the monsters hit like fucking trucks and i'd like to have some more options for survival.
Hey guys,

after spending almost my entire league in low tiers rushing monoliths,
I decided to spend my currency for another melee and beat the end game...before the nerf hammer will show NO mercy with cyclone/impale after this league :D

So far, this build looks like the funniest option... dual wielding with 1H, timeless jewels, physical damage, leap slam, impale etc.

I have round about 45Ex to spend. I feel pretty confident that this should be more than enough for this build.

I have not read through the entire thread and have 2 questions.
I am sure that these questions have been answered already, but hopefully someone will take their time for me again... highly appreciated.

1. All these crafted foils that I see stack AS, Crit Chance and Crit Multi and a lot of physical damage. I guess I can just sort the search on poe trade after PDPS and not do many mistakes then, right?
I would just purchase 2 foils with 440+ PDPS each and should be more than fine, right? They can have pretty much the same stats, right?

2. The timeless jewel... OK, so all I need, is buying a Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani... to get the "Corrupted Soul Keystone". Everyone is travelling to the jewel slot above acrobatics/phase acrobatics, right?
And the corrupted soul keystone will be there somewhere guaranteed? The only thing that I can't control, are the other effects (seed number)? So I dont have to care about the seed number? I wonder how I can look for Doryani jewels on poetrade...

Thanks, this build looks great!
I wish everyone a nice day!

Spoiler
"
shishkabob escribió:
"
Jerle escribió:
"
revive escribió:

"
shishkabob escribió:
"
Jerle escribió:

So to put paradoxica into POB do you have to make a custom Vaal rapier? because I can't find it when searching the uniques, and if so does it calculate the double damage correctly?

You can import it from pathofexile.com/trade, thats what i did and it worked without any changes. So i guess it calculates the damage correct.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional