[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
EaterOfBabies escribió:
Okay, need some help with my foils. Blew about 600 alts with nothing to show, then nailed both of these within 100 alts of each other. Now I have no idea what to do for each. I'd like to craft them myself I think but not sure total cost and if I have the funds. Thanks.

If you're a slayer, go for :

Multimod (2ex)/ %Phys (1ex)/ Flat phys / Attack speed + quality (1ex) / Crit multiplier.

Total cost is about 4ex and a few c for each.

But first, you need to regal those weapons, and annul if the other mod isn't good. Cross your fingers before, just in case.

GL
"
sumowow escribió:
Hey is that Soul tether + Glorious Vanity an item combo for slayer only or is it an all around good item build? I'm asking because Im following the DPS champion build you have here and so far its pretty good, although I'd like to have some survivability. A friend is running an aura bot but we have 2 other players with us so the monsters hit like fucking trucks and i'd like to have some more options for survival.

The combo works well with any build with life leech :)
It gives overleech, which is the slayer ascendancy we can now afford to skip thanks to this.
"
"
EaterOfBabies escribió:
Okay, need some help with my foils. Blew about 600 alts with nothing to show, then nailed both of these within 100 alts of each other. Now I have no idea what to do for each. I'd like to craft them myself I think but not sure total cost and if I have the funds. Thanks.

If you're a slayer, go for :

Multimod (2ex)/ %Phys (1ex)/ Flat phys / Attack speed + quality (1ex) / Crit multiplier.

Total cost is about 4ex and a few c for each.

But first, you need to regal those weapons, and annul if the other mod isn't good. Cross your fingers before, just in case.

GL

Thanks for the advice. Do I need to augment the first one before regaling? Also, I have an imprint beast. Guessing I should use it before proceeding?
I have an imprint of this with t1 %physical and t1 crit chance before I regal'd and annuled a bad mod. Is the t1 crit chance worth keeping or should I gamble and try to annul it for a rare with only the t1 %physical?

Hey guys, just crafted the following ring, do you guys think I should slam it or leave as is? Was thinking multimod but the only thing I'd be able to add is one more prefix other than life (was thinking -mana to skills or +14-16% damage)

The base is cold resist because I seem to always had trouble keeping that up. Thanks!
hello, i got question, where is life leech come from ? equipments or node and which one ? Thanks.
"
stephenp1983 escribió:
I have an imprint of this with t1 %physical and t1 crit chance before I regal'd and annuled a bad mod. Is the t1 crit chance worth keeping or should I gamble and try to annul it for a rare with only the t1 %physical?

If you take overwhelm the t1 crit chance is kind of useless since it puts your weapons base crit chance at 8% automatically, but if you aren't taking overwhelm it's a good mod to have

What would you suggest as the next upgrade? Got about 2.5ex to spend

got 4.5k life and my resistance is just capped out.

HO DPS without flasks is 233k.
Chance to Hit is 97% and 96%
Crit chance 52.72% and Multi is 452%
"
markuskanada escribió:
Hey guys,

after spending almost my entire league in low tiers rushing monoliths,
I decided to spend my currency for another melee and beat the end game...before the nerf hammer will show NO mercy with cyclone/impale after this league :D

So far, this build looks like the funniest option... dual wielding with 1H, timeless jewels, physical damage, leap slam, impale etc.

I have round about 45Ex to spend. I feel pretty confident that this should be more than enough for this build.

I have not read through the entire thread and have 2 questions.
I am sure that these questions have been answered already, but hopefully someone will take their time for me again... highly appreciated.

1. All these crafted foils that I see stack AS, Crit Chance and Crit Multi and a lot of physical damage. I guess I can just sort the search on poe trade after PDPS and not do many mistakes then, right?
I would just purchase 2 foils with 440+ PDPS each and should be more than fine, right? They can have pretty much the same stats, right?

2. The timeless jewel... OK, so all I need, is buying a Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani... to get the "Corrupted Soul Keystone". Everyone is travelling to the jewel slot above acrobatics/phase acrobatics, right?
And the corrupted soul keystone will be there somewhere guaranteed? The only thing that I can't control, are the other effects (seed number)? So I dont have to care about the seed number? I wonder how I can look for Doryani jewels on poetrade...

Thanks, this build looks great!
I wish everyone a nice day!

1. Depending on which version of the slayer build you're going here, you probably want as high pdps as possible with no crit chance mods rather than having higher crit chance mods (since slayer ascendancy makes our weapon have 8% base anyway so it's a wasted mod).

2. Any glorious vanity with doryani will give you the correct corrupted keystone yes. Some people are using the one at acrobatics, some using the one at point blank. Doesn't matter too much which you use as long as you're not taking any notables within the radius. And yes it's guaranteed and usually we don't care about the seed number so pick the cheapest. The poe.trade link is here: http://poe.trade/search/geyarunnyasiki You just want to search for a glorious vanity jewel with "doryani" in it.
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:
Hey guys,

after spending almost my entire league in low tiers rushing monoliths,
I decided to spend my currency for another melee and beat the end game...before the nerf hammer will show NO mercy with cyclone/impale after this league :D

So far, this build looks like the funniest option... dual wielding with 1H, timeless jewels, physical damage, leap slam, impale etc.

I have round about 45Ex to spend. I feel pretty confident that this should be more than enough for this build.

I have not read through the entire thread and have 2 questions.
I am sure that these questions have been answered already, but hopefully someone will take their time for me again... highly appreciated.

1. All these crafted foils that I see stack AS, Crit Chance and Crit Multi and a lot of physical damage. I guess I can just sort the search on poe trade after PDPS and not do many mistakes then, right?
I would just purchase 2 foils with 440+ PDPS each and should be more than fine, right? They can have pretty much the same stats, right?

2. The timeless jewel... OK, so all I need, is buying a Glorious Vanity in the name of Doryani... to get the "Corrupted Soul Keystone". Everyone is travelling to the jewel slot above acrobatics/phase acrobatics, right?
And the corrupted soul keystone will be there somewhere guaranteed? The only thing that I can't control, are the other effects (seed number)? So I dont have to care about the seed number? I wonder how I can look for Doryani jewels on poetrade...

Thanks, this build looks great!
I wish everyone a nice day!

1. Depending on which version of the slayer build you're going here, you probably want as high pdps as possible with no crit chance mods rather than having higher crit chance mods (since slayer ascendancy makes our weapon have 8% base anyway so it's a wasted mod).

2. Any glorious vanity with doryani will give you the correct corrupted keystone yes. Some people are using the one at acrobatics, some using the one at point blank. Doesn't matter too much which you use as long as you're not taking any notables within the radius. And yes it's guaranteed and usually we don't care about the seed number so pick the cheapest. The poe.trade link is here: http://poe.trade/search/geyarunnyasiki You just want to search for a glorious vanity jewel with "doryani" in it.

hey MAlandM, thank you so much, really.

"
Depending on which version of the slayer build you're going here, you probably want as high pdps as possible with no crit chance mods rather than having higher crit chance mods (since slayer ascendancy makes our weapon have 8% base anyway so it's a wasted mod).

AS I read everywhere how people mention that they feel squishy, I decided to go for the tank slayer. Whether I need 5 seconds or 7 seconds for a boss kill does not really matter to me. So that means, that in my position you would look for a highdps with no crit chance mods? ok, sounds expensive. i was planning to spend around 7-8 ex for one 1H foil. Hope it will work.

And thank you for the detailed answer number 2 as well. You are very nice.
Cheers

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional