[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

So I started this league with this build and it`s still so much fun to just stomp everything in like 2-3 seconds.
Thanks again OP for this amazing build!

Now I`m at the point, where I don`t know what I should upgrade or invest in.
I think my gear is pretty decent, PoB tells me DPS is around 7 Million (with extra calcs on Impale, Passives, etc).
My budget right now is between 7-9 Exalts.
Dunno what I should go for next. You guys have any ideas?
I feel like spending all that currency should also reward me with a big chunk of more dps oder life.
But if I swap out Bronns 6L for a maim-chest, I´d loose like 600K DPS, in return gaining roughly about 500-700 life (tested on PoB).
Better Foils with about +430 DPS would give me around 700K DPS each.

Maybe you guys can help me out and point me towards one direction, pls :D
Here`s my gear:

Cheers,
Just found a Glorious Vanity jewel, thinking about switching to the Soul Tether build.

I'd have to give up Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics to use it though, would 20% life as ES + overleech make up for losing 40% dodge?
Editado por útlima vez por joshagarrado en 3 jul. 2019 6:03:06
"
MAlandM escribió:
"
Can somebody give me some advice on what to upgrade next? I'm a fairly new player (playing from Synthesis, first time playing a Slayer).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikolaynikolov797/characters

Budget is around 50 chaos orbs so far. Thanks in advance.

I mean everything really...

- Level 20 gems

- Tempered flesh to replace Ring of Blades

- Better foils (350pdps minimum - keep an eye out for foils with "increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding" as this is a mod that doesn't affect the pdps of the weapon itself, but does make you a lot stronger so they sell cheaper than they should).

- More life on your gear all round

- Maim on the chest

And so on... But for now focus on getting as much currency as possible, you should have enough dps and survivability to be able to farm more than comfortably.

I agree - 50 chaos won't get you much in terms of upgrades, just keep running maps, and use that currency to invest in maps for atlas completion.

One thing though, your glorious vanity jewel is the wrong kind, and you aren't taking the keystone anyway so it's just wasted points.

Your utility flasks don't have any prefixes on them, good that you have sorted out the suffixes for curse/bleed and freeze immunity, but prefixes will help a lot with uptime.

"
joshagarrado escribió:
Just found a Glorious Vanity jewel, thinking about switching to the Soul Tether build.

I'd have to give up Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics to use it though, would 20% life as ES + overleech make up for losing 40% dodge?

make sure it's right NAME, and soul tether is great, but make sure your HP is ~5200 (5400 preferred) otherwise you'll be dancing a lot. try to find a corrupted soul tether with good alt roll. Also, forget about any lab runs after you switch since you cannot regen, I just switch vaal pact on/off when I need to.

Also, you MUST take acro to get it to work, afaik
"
Othe12sid3 escribió:
Hey guys, just crafted the following ring, do you guys think I should slam it or leave as is? Was thinking multimod but the only thing I'd be able to add is one more prefix other than life (was thinking -mana to skills or +14-16% damage)

The base is cold resist because I seem to always had trouble keeping that up. Thanks!

when in doubt, either annul/multimod or slam that mofo :P

"
MAlandM escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:

hey MAlandM, thank you so much, really.

AS I read everywhere how people mention that they feel squishy, I decided to go for the tank slayer. Whether I need 5 seconds or 7 seconds for a boss kill does not really matter to me. So that means, that in my position you would look for a highdps with no crit chance mods? ok, sounds expensive. i was planning to spend around 7-8 ex for one 1H foil. Hope it will work.

And thank you for the detailed answer number 2 as well. You are very nice.
Cheers

You're very welcome.

I also went for the "tank" slayer build but I still have roughly 11 million shaper DPS so it's not at all bad. With soul tether though even the dps version is quite tanky. There's really not much difference between the two though.

You'll also never need 5 seconds to kill a boss - I haven't seen a single one last longer than about a second or two and that was the beefiest hydra with increased monster life, critical strike damage reduction and all sorts of other mods.

You said your budget was about 45ex, correct? My priority would be as follows:

1) pDPS foils with high (>400pdps, but exactly 5.50% critical strike chance). Maybe use one paradoxica (>175pdps) instead of 2 jewelled foils if PoB says its more dps (as mine did).
2) 7L (6+1) Maim chest piece, possibly with "Attacks have +1.1% to 1.5% to Critical Strike Chance" if you can afford it
3) Good rings and an amulet (possibly curse on hit assassins mark on one ring, mana cost is mandatory on at least 2 of your 3 accessory items)
4) Fill out boots and gloves with decent items (life/resists/movement speed) - possibly go for melee damage/damage while leeching/physical damage to attacks on the gloves if you can.
5) Soul tether + glorious vanity (not really optional with how strong it is right now as it frees up 4 ascendancy points as well as giving you a lot more eHP)
6) Lion's roar
7) Tempered flesh
8) Good watcher's eye jewel (at least 2 of Pride or Precision mods if you can fit a precision into your build). Best watcher's eye mod is impale lasts 2 hits longer, but intimidate, double damage and inc. attack physical damage are also all good. The chance to impale is also good if you are not impale chance capped at 100%. For the precision mods best in slot is +(30-50)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision, then the attack damage and attack speed mods.

If your foils are at least 400pdps or so, you can start investing elsewhere like the watcher's eye jewel because the difference between a 400pdps foil and a 450pdps foil isn't much at all, but a good watcher's eye jewel can be up to 20% or even 30% more damage. A good amulet can be 20% more damage. The chest piece can be 20% more. Lion's roar is literally 25% more. Gloves can give 10% more. Rings can give 10% or even 20% more, especially with assassin's mark. And so on.

Hey, just saw your answer. Thank you for these very clear instructions.
They are going to help me a lot. I have traded in some currency yesterday and have now around 50 EX. Will start with the gearing up today after work.
Have a nice day and thank you again!

Markus
Quick question:

is this normal?

https://imgur.com/a/PYfXEwP

I got my Doryiani Jewel today and it changed Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.
It also changed Soul Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.

Is this "normal"? Would it make sense to invest these +4 Points for another +1000 ES?
"
d3viant6 escribió:

make sure it's right NAME, and soul tether is great, but make sure your HP is ~5200 (5400 preferred) otherwise you'll be dancing a lot. try to find a corrupted soul tether with good alt roll. Also, forget about any lab runs after you switch since you cannot regen, I just switch vaal pact on/off when I need to.

Got it, thanks for the tips.

I've already taken Acrobatics, but Glorious Vanity changes it to something else entirely, right? At least I'll have 4 more points from removing phase acro

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Quick question:

is this normal?

Is this "normal"? Would it make sense to invest these +4 Points for another +1000 ES?

Not sure if they stack, but if so, you'd also have "100% of non-chaos damage bypasses energy shield" which makes the extra ES almost useless.
Editado por útlima vez por joshagarrado en 3 jul. 2019 8:02:03
"
joshagarrado escribió:
"
d3viant6 escribió:

Got it, thanks for the tips.

I've already taken Acrobatics, but Glorious Vanity changes it to something else entirely, right? At least I'll have 4 more points from removing phase acro

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Quick question:

is this normal?

Not sure if they stack, but if so, you'd also have "100% of non-chaos damage bypasses energy shield" which makes the extra ES almost useless.

dump phase acro, you don't need it, check my char if you want to, NAME on the jewel is infinitely more important :-)
Hi there,

currently changing my old 2h cyclone slayer to your tanky slayer version.

Could you pls take a look at my current pb?
Still missing a few levels (Currently 90) and wanna change a ring, Belt (probably to deceiver) and boots next but i only have around 300k total dps atm which is not even close to your 8mio in your pb (yeah i know, your used items are high tier) but i think i'm missing smth in my calc cause the difference is pretty high

my pb https://pastebin.com/VrzTbEAt

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional