[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello MAlandM

"
1) pDPS foils with high (>400pdps, but exactly 5.50% critical strike chance). Maybe use one paradoxica (>175pdps) instead of 2 jewelled foils if PoB says its more dps (as mine did).

One more question regarding this.
In your first reply, you said (depending on my build, which is the Tanky Slayer) that I should look after high pDPS foils which do NOT include the crit chance mod, because of slayers already high enough base crit in ascendancy.
Now you say I should look for EXACTLY 5.50% crit chance.
I will follow your latest instructions, but can you go into some details and explain to me why now exactly 5,50% crit?

Thanks mate
"
Example257 escribió:
but i only have around 300k total dps

How fast can you kill T16 bosses (aside from c*nting Chimera?) If 2-3 seconds, you have enough, if not, you don't. I don't even know or care what my DPS is, it's irrelevant

FWIW, mine's 482k (unbuffed) 1.1m (full buffed) in POB but I'm Champ and use 100% impale, 9 stacks, so I guess it's a bit higher in game play, that's why IDGAF what POB sez :-)

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 3 jul. 2019 9:52:11
"
joshagarrado escribió:

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Quick question:

is this normal?

https://imgur.com/a/PYfXEwP

I got my Doryiani Jewel today and it changed Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.
It also changed Soul Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.

Is this "normal"? Would it make sense to invest these +4 Points for another +1000 ES?

Not sure if they stack, but if so, you'd also have "100% of non-chaos damage bypasses energy shield" which makes the extra ES almost useless.

I don't think you get 100%. The description doesn't sound additionally. Will try it if I get more regrets ☺
"
d3viant6 escribió:
"
Example257 escribió:
but i only have around 300k total dps

How fast can you kill T16 bosses (aside from c*nting Chimera?) If 2-3 seconds, you have enough, if not, you don't. I don't even know or care what my DPS is, it's irrelevant

FWIW, mine's 482k (unbuffed) 1.1m (full buffed) in POB but I'm Champ and use 100% impale, 9 stacks, so I guess it's a bit higher in game play, that's why IDGAF what POB sez :-)

Just did Hydra...took quite long, didnt count, maybe 40-50sek.
My main question was: Did i miss anything in the calc of my pob? do i have really such shit gear?.....somewhere is a problem with the calculation of my damage in my pob and i need help to find it
What is better to craft?

a jewelled foil with: attack speed and crit chance+quality

or

Attack speed+Quality and Crit multiplier

thanks.
"
OberstGruber escribió:
"
joshagarrado escribió:

"
OberstGruber escribió:
Quick question:

is this normal?

https://imgur.com/a/PYfXEwP

I got my Doryiani Jewel today and it changed Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.
It also changed Soul Acrobatics to Corrupted Soul.

Is this "normal"? Would it make sense to invest these +4 Points for another +1000 ES?

Not sure if they stack, but if so, you'd also have "100% of non-chaos damage bypasses energy shield" which makes the extra ES almost useless.

I don't think you get 100%. The description doesn't sound additionally. Will try it if I get more regrets ☺

Tried it out myself... it does not stack, no extra ES gained from allocating the second Corrupted Soul.

Soul Tether version feels a lot more squishy though, I'll just give it a try against uber elder and then back to my old build.
Editado por útlima vez por joshagarrado en 3 jul. 2019 10:35:46
Okay, I'm getting ready to regal these foils. I have one beast imprint. Should I use it on any of them first? Or is the rule of thumb to only imprint when you have two desired T1 or T2 affixes? Thanks for any advice you all have.

Sorry for dump question. But can you guys look at my profile and tell me what can i improve?. I can easily clear all guardians deathless but still cant do Uber Elder. I waste 2 sets today. So sad.I have about 10 exalted saved up.
Another question... would Farruls Fur, if I could afford it, would be the best option here?
Vaal pact is being used in this build. What is source of life leech? I have only seen blood rage and ascendancy from slayer. I haven't seen any skill point taker for life leech. What am I missing?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional