[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

seeing as i never use phase run/Ancestral thoughts on swapping them out for a molten shell + cwdt. Running 2 granite flasks so got a ton of armour
Is the Soul Tether variant significantly better on Slayer? I was thinking it would be pretty good on Berserker.
livejamie
I see a several people with GG gear that have both Punishment gem and Assassin's Mark on ring. Wouldn't these two curses constantly overwrite each other, making them completely incompatible?
I've got vaal pact now and am running with blood rage ofc...Is there no way to negate the crazy life degen associated with no regen from vaal pact/blood rage?
"
ofor1a escribió:
I've got vaal pact now and am running with blood rage ofc...Is there no way to negate the crazy life degen associated with no regen from vaal pact/blood rage?

im using 1 life flask, panicked one... that really helped me stop dying
everyday trying something new
"
ofor1a escribió:

To negate that crazy life degen as a Slayer, you need overleech which you are skipping (looking at your ascendency tree) so if you want to eliminate that issue, you gotta try Soul Tether cloth belt. you will thank me later!
I have a question regarding the Jewelled Foils, why do people corrupt them after they have a huge craft on them with 400+ pdps?
I got inspired by this build before the league started and used a lot of your ideas. The result couldn't be any better. DPS is monstruous, it's extremely evasive and tanky too, and it brings a lot of utility to parties as well. Uber Elder and Shaper get phased in literally 0.5 seconds, not even an exaggeration, they just get one tapped.

Here's my current PoB and gear, I didn't edit anything to calculate impale and stuff because I'm not sure about the math behind it, and I also have the 2 extra impale hits watcher's eye:

https://pastebin.com/WgGPEzf9

Editado por útlima vez por Spaznik en 26 jun. 2019 0:55:27
"
Baleful_PoE escribió:
I have a question regarding the Jewelled Foils, why do people corrupt them after they have a huge craft on them with 400+ pdps?

Wondered the same thing, the conclusion I came to was they are beast crafting the 30%q on them
gg ggg

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional