[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Uhm... I try to follow this build that you posted on front page, page 1,

DPS Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/1X9uupKH

And you "recommend" Glorius Vanity Timeless jewel for more energy shield. But i just noticed in PoB... there are no points left to pick up acrobatics and phase acrobatics.
What do i sacrifice?
"
Sazzbot escribió:
Uhm... I try to follow this build that you posted on front page, page 1,

DPS Champion Version
https://pastebin.com/1X9uupKH

And you "recommend" Glorius Vanity Timeless jewel for more energy shield. But i just noticed in PoB... there are no points left to pick up acrobatics and phase acrobatics.
What do i sacrifice?

don't need phase acro, and he actually says that :-)

LASTLY, thinking of dumping infused channeling for pulverize, thoughts?
I'm a bit confused. Im not leeching at all. I specd ouut of the over leech ascedancy node and picked up culling. I have the doryani jewel and soul teether belt. But I'm not leeching anymore. Can someone fill me in,?
"
TeeTay escribió:
I'm a bit confused. Im not leeching at all. I specd ouut of the over leech ascedancy node and picked up culling. I have the doryani jewel and soul teether belt. But I'm not leeching anymore. Can someone fill me in,?

Your jewel is sacrified to Xibaqua, not Doryani. Just find a another Glorious Timeless Jewel and make sure it's a Doryani one. That's it!
"
TeeTay escribió:

Your Glorious Vanity jewel isn't "Doryanni", but "Xibaqua". That's the issue :)
Ohmagah -___- ty
"
TeeTay escribió:
Ohmagah -___- ty

You should still be leeching either way though, the jewel just gives you a bigger ES buffer to make it more effective.

Looks like your bigger problem is you haven't got ANY leech on gear or the tree. Blood rage would give you some, but aren't running that either.

Need to either pop a point into leech below vaal pact for now, or grab Gladiator's perseverance long term.
Yeah I'm just lookong at some of the pobs that uses the belt and they don't have any points invested into any leech in the tree. I am not not leeching at all which what others have pointed out is because of the timeless jewel oversight. I'm truly hoping that is it. Ty
So I was struggling to upgrade my 2x scaeva and today gotx 3x stacked deck from legion cache. One of the card was... Doctor!!!

And finally I upgraded my weapons to

Im so happy right now. Gonna now work on my 6L Belly and will switch to the vaal jewel version.
This is my build. Beat all ubeR boss even u we elder very easily. I don't know what should be upgraded now

Maybe gloves with better real so i can put whatcher eye with pride mods. Is 2 more impale so good for that price or better the other mods of pride ?
Editado por útlima vez por maclarca en 26 jun. 2019 13:08:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional