[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Spaznik escribió:
I got inspired by this build before the league started and used a lot of your ideas. The result couldn't be any better. DPS is monstruous, it's extremely evasive and tanky too, and it brings a lot of utility to parties as well. Uber Elder and Shaper get phased in literally 0.5 seconds, not even an exaggeration, they just get one tapped.

Here's my current PoB and gear, I didn't edit anything to calculate impale and stuff because I'm not sure about the math behind it, and I also have the 2 extra impale hits watcher's eye:

https://pastebin.com/WgGPEzf9

Hi, is your build slayer viable?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSg_ZaQZlYI

Uber Atziri kill

This is my slayer from the OP's build it can pretty much clear anything in this game so I say it's pretty nice.

Champion is 20 times the DPS and is much tankier but I wanted the AOE since I'm going to be doing 5 emblem carries soon I also did fix my sisters build which is basically a copy of the OP's build with a few modifiecations.

Good build / transition overall.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Editado por útlima vez por Coconutdoggy en 26 jun. 2019 6:27:28
Hm strange request but can smb check my char and pm me what can i change in my gear (with trade links) budget 10ex?feeling too squishy and not so omg dmg now
as all the 1h sword experts seem to be arround, could someone pls check my unfinished craft:

T1 flat + T2 hybrid // open prefix and open suffix.

my plan (and I've never done something like that before):
- get the crafting recipes (multimod + prefix can't be changed)
- use prefixes can't be changed
- use scouring orb
- multimod
- craft inc. phys damage
- craft attack speed
- craft inc. crit + quality

profit??

Did I miss something? As mentioned, I've never multimodded before.

btw. I can't afford the steps above^^ but if my math is strong enough, this sword could end up having 560 pdps (almost perfectly divined ofc.)

So I followed the "tanky champion build" and it seems to only give me 60% impale chance on main-hand and off-hand. Is that ok? I have heard that you want 100%.
"
elbramso escribió:
as all the 1h sword experts seem to be arround, could someone pls check my unfinished craft:

Just pay this guy (tips only, he has no set fees) to do it for you, save some time if you want, he's done 3 crafts for me so far, never any issue

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2547154

ALSO, I saw some comments about assmark and punishment overwriting. From my recent experience, punishment SHOULD only proc in dire situations, assmark being basically 100% UP and generating PC's >>> NOT having this. If you were running a build that used a very low level CWDT, then OK. But we're NOT and you should not be getting whacked enough to proc it constantly. FOR ME, if CWDT procs it means I'm getting a bit lazy :-)

That's my experience, willing to listen to other opinions (that actually have experience) :P

"
AngryBAsian escribió:
So I followed the "tanky champion build" and it seems to only give me 60% impale chance on main-hand and off-hand. Is that ok? I have heard that you want 100%.

Here's the math

https://imgur.com/rFrJ6Az

Without the 25% from W/eye (40c, but about 15exa now with 2x pride rolls) you need MH/OH weps % also, that's what I did and it's OK, but eh, not ideal

I don't honestly think OP is really going for 100% impale chance (but I sure as hell am, & 9 stacks), with his stuff he's nowhere near

Editado por útlima vez por d3viant6 en 26 jun. 2019 7:51:58

Kind of obsessed getting 35+ kills with my DW slayer in 5-army battle.
I have seen slayers doing it with 2H starforge without headhunter.

Would that be not possible with that gear?
Tips are appreciated.
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Hm strange request but can smb check my char and pm me what can i change in my gear (with trade links) budget 10ex?feeling too squishy and not so omg dmg now

Well you have no enhanced leech mechanics (Either Brutal Fervour or soul tether) and are taking vaal pact which probably doesn't feel great.

You have also gone for all the crit nodes early, without either decent crit weapons, or overwhelm. So only have a crit chance of 45% with diamond up, or 26 without. I didn't even start taking crit nodes till after your level.

And taking those nodes mean your life is low, especially with a Bronn's.
A cheap rare 6l will be more damage than a 5l bronns, and can have life and resists. Though will be a bit slower.
You do have 2 wasted points below master of the arena though, that's another 10% life you can grab.

Gear wise i'd be focussing on

- Get a 6l. Bronn's if you want to sick to the speedy dps route, otherwise a belly/decent rare

- Replace le Heup - it's not doing a lot for you.

- Get a proper life flask if you are going to use one. 800 life over 8 seconds doesn't cut it at level 72!

- Swords could be improved, but are probably fine for your current content. Ahns would be a dps boost for cheap though.

More levels and uber lab will help a lot too. Just burn through a load of low tier maps and you will get to lvl 80 with that gear easy, with enough cyclone radius nothing will hit you anyway.

"
Solauf escribió:

Kind of obsessed getting 35+ kills with my DW slayer in 5-army battle.
I have seen slayers doing it with 2H starforge without headhunter.

Would that be not possible with that gear?
Tips are appreciated.

Well if you can't do it in that gear, I don't think anyone can!

Bit unlucky with that Bronn's corruption, imagine if that was +2 to AOE and duration gems? Lvl 27 vaal cyclone would be nice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional