[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

How much of a difference there is between a 350 pdps weapon and a 400 pdps one ?

I'm thinking of buying/crafting one, but 5ex seems a bit steep.

I already clear everything rather easily but I feel like I could do a lot more.

If you have other options on what to spend my currency on please let me know.
Would Unstoppable Hero instead of Inspirational be an option? 2k armour and a lot of offensive buffs seems pretty good, but maybe there's more than I'm understanding from Inspirational?
"only" sitting at 5.5mil shaper dps.

Can someone help me out what I´m missing?
Close combat compared to fortify shouldn´t be that big of a difference

https://pastebin.com/X1j2TdLj
"
RKurozu escribió:
How much of a difference there is between a 350 pdps weapon and a 400 pdps one ?

Almost nothing.

I have 415dps foils, and the 500 ones don´t do much for me
"
RKurozu escribió:

You will probably get more benefit spending it elsewhere.
Suggestions are

- Replace the Amulet. Daresso's with soul tether/glorious vanity isn't a great idea as it cuts into your ES buffer. Ideally something with life, flat phys, crit multi and room to craft weapon range. If you are going to stick to not using infused channeling, then don't need Int which makes it easier to get one

- Jewels. Ideally life plus as much crit multi as you can get. And put a tempered flesh into the jewel socket below barbarism. Though would need more levels, or drop some nodes. If you get life on amulet can easily drop 2 life nodes and be ahead on life and lots more damage.

- Better rings with life and flat phys. Tricky/expensive if you can't craft the -mana cost yourself though (I can't either)

- Not damage related, but maybe throw a divine at that Belly while they aren't too expensive? Unlikely to get worse than 32% life.

How are you getting 20% ES from Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity jewel? Soul Tether says 5% max life as ES, where is the rest of it coming from?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out the issue. Was using the wrong (not Doryani) version of Glorious Vanity.
Editado por útlima vez por MugglyPOE en 26 jun. 2019 7:29:57
Can someone help me?

Which option will give more dps while using Soul Tether?

- 30% increased damage while leeching.

- 16% increased melee damage, + 1 to melee and unarmed attack range.

Thanks for help!
Editado por útlima vez por Moted1 en 25 jun. 2019 13:17:17
Is it worth imprinting a foil with T1 Phys/Acc hybrid roll only? It's taken me 1800 alts so far just to get a T1 (or T2) roll of it, but I'm not sure value wise if it's worth to imprint before augmenting / regaling. I know it's our best roll, the imprints are just so damn expensive :/
"
Carlovski escribió:
"
tkwondave escribió:
[...]

So, how did you guys accumulate all the currency to afford those juicy items?

[...]

3ex is very good for that level. Any other league you would need to be very lucky to get anywhere near that just levelling to 88. People who are rocking 450+dps swords and GG jewellery on their first character didn't get them while levelling, they got to lvl 90+, and then started making currency. (Which is why I never make much, I get there, then re-roll!)

Build is fine for spamming low level legions if that's what you want to do - not as good as a MF tornado shot character of course, still fine plus has the advantage of also being able to run higher content.
If you want to optimise for it, drop fortify/damage link for pulverise, use a devoto's and a daresso amulet for max speed and AOE. Will easily full clear legions in open zones. Could even swap in some MF gear if you really want, but I'd concentrate on speed.
Could even switch to 3 white socket prismatics, but they are pricey and not really needed.

With no MF at all, you average about 3-4c just in splinters/currency doing a legion on a white map. Plus the occasional bonus big drop. All while getting gem xp, getting incubator kills. It's hard to not make currency.

Thanks for your reply! That sure helps a lot.

In my past leagues I must have been more lucky then.

So I'll keep on mapping and completing my atlas. Maybe I'll make it to a 6l Belly by the time I complete the atlas. Time will tell ;-)

Any other suggestions?

Kind regards,
Dave

I wonder if the following is the best I can get from the base above.
I'm playing the Soul Tether build, so I don't need crit chance on the weapon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional