[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Stupid question but are we not supposed to run vaal cyclone?
Hi,
Im using scaeva and jewlled foil (a bad one), and looking for another foil, should i aim mods crit chance or crit multiplier?
My stats are 45% chance and 500% multiplier, isnt the chance good enough?
Hey sir, would i lost too much if i change Brutal Fevor for Bane of Legends in the ascendancy ?

Bane of Legends semms kinda goddly for bossing.

And about vaal packt, we take it only at final form of build ?
Also I think you have Tempered Flesh as the recommended jewel, but Transcendent Flesh be better for the extra 4% phys reduction.
"
MAlandM escribió:
I got the new belt and jewel and although my eHP went from like 4.5k to 6k, I feel like my damage dropped quite a bit because I had to spend 7 passives going up to acrobatics and the jewel sockets.

Can someone take a look at my character and suggest how I can increase my damage, especially what changes I can make to my tree please?

Thanks!

Lion's Roar, Swap Pulverise out for Fortify, Grab Steel or Diamond Rings, both weapons are heavily upgradable. That should help :p

"
HEIF escribió:
Hi Everyone!! Been playing on and off since beta... was doing trade leagues... then hc for a while, and got into SSF last few leagues. Started building a cyclone slayer and came across this guide and started tweaking my build to get more in line with this build.

Anyone mind reviewing my build and letting me know any suggestions? Right now my damage and tankyness feel good, but I know I am not a pro and I am sure there is room for improvement. Obviously SSF so upgrading gear as I can, not sure if I am missing any 'easy' crafting options for better weapons but if there is a suggestion, I do have some currency stored up and some decent veiled mods with increased phys damage, etc.

I found a Cherrubim's Maleficence and managed to get the colors rolled to match my tabula set up. I know the chaos damage is useless, but figured with iron reflexes the high armor/evasion, flat life, and leech benefits would be worth it to just get it 5l for now and drop tabula as I am capped on resist. Tried researching leech and not sure if if there are some kind of caps where this armor wouldn't matter on leech but let me know if I should save my fusing and just get a high armor rare armor with lots of life instead.

Loving this build, never have even made it to shaper and really pushing to get there this league. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Final thoughts, at 19 regrets so can almost respecc out of bandit choice and get the two passives, or would I be better served at changing a big portion of my passive tree for now and wait to get those two passives in the future?

POB: https://pastebin.com/PJrZ3E3C

As far as I'm concerned Cherubims doesn't really add regen to us, cause you're already capped and need "increased Total Recovery from Live leech" to increase that speed further.

But defensively sure it is a better option then a tabula.

Gearwise I would try to get a better mainhand and replace one of your lifeflasks with diamond, you should notice that change heavily. Finally craft some steel or diamond rings later to get defense aswell as offense + -# to Total Mana cost of skills (if you've researched it), to make cyclone free.

"
cbaist4488 escribió:
would be cool if you just got rid of all the outdated skill trees confusing people and post updated skill trees.

If you click on the old versions I can't help ya, I moved all the new version up and they're not hidden behind a spoiler ...

"
Hollycz escribió:
hey guys, i am playing AHfack cyclone build and so far doing good dmg (clearing t13 maps no problem) with tabula and sinvicta axe (1chaos). overall I spent less then 1 ex on the build and doing quite good and dont really die.

But I was thinking lets go more dps as I got some currency to work with so I wonder if this build is a good choice or I should just invest to kaoms and new axe with fortify and be good as it is. I dont really like resolute technique coz it deals constant dps and it sounds just too ... boring :D, no shatters or crits.

I have 700c, 8ex and 1 prophecy for 6L (so 7ex+) on stock that I can invest into gears and regrets are cheap and i need about 20c worth.

Also is it easier to craft my own guns or its better to buy some decently crafted for 6-8ex each? I can pretty much afford 2 foils and a 6L armor (hopefully).

ty for your help on my decision :D

Heya, so yea my version has far more damage potential, so it stomps content rather quick.

As for the weapons if you are into alt spamming and get lucky you can finish a weapon with 3-4ex. Buying one that is far above that isn't really recommended, cause even the 3-4ex versions stomp UElder, Shaper and T16 Legion encounters.

If you wanna go all in right from the getgo, I'd suggest trying to grab a Elder Astral Plate iLvl 86. This is our ultimate endgame chest. We need Supported by Maim, Attacks have #% to Critical Strike Chance and # to Total Mana cost of skills on that one. Also some high life obviously. Until then Belly is recommended.

"
ToasterBunny escribió:
Thanks for the response. Damage wise, is level 1 Maim on Astral Plate better than the Crit to attacks?

Maim is ahead by far, since we're alrdy running ~60% critchance without diamond and 95%~ with it up.

"
famulor escribió:
Stupid question but are we not supposed to run vaal cyclone?

I only use it for low maps and delve sometimes. Never use it in t16 maps or you'll die.

"
Luchador escribió:
Hi,
Im using scaeva and jewlled foil (a bad one), and looking for another foil, should i aim mods crit chance or crit multiplier?
My stats are 45% chance and 500% multiplier, isnt the chance good enough?

If you go the Soul Tether route, go Crit Multi, since you'll be hitting almost 100% critchance with Overwhelm from Slayer + Diamond Flask. If you're champion, go critchance.

"
ikkyhirsch escribió:
Hey sir, would i lost too much if i change Brutal Fevor for Bane of Legends in the ascendancy ?
Bane of Legends semms kinda goddly for bossing.

And about vaal packt, we take it only at final form of build ?

In the new iteration of the build we actually use Bane of Legends. Check the new PoBs for that if you like to ;)

Vaal Pact is pretty much up to you when you take it, I prefer taking it after 4th lab.

Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
How do you craft another % Inc Phy Damage mod to a foil that already has that mod ?
"
RKurozu escribió:
How do you craft another % Inc Phy Damage mod to a foil that already has that mod ?

You can't. it only works with the hybrid mod.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
How does a weapons quality impacts its pdps ?
Its worth to try craft normal Astral Plate for the Maim mod or dont bother without the elder base?

I still did not crafted my foils (bad luck with alts so far) and I use atm 5L Bronn chest (saving fuses for my goal chest) and not sure what to pick, belly, normal astral plate or save up for elder base (but this can take alot of time).
Hello!

Thanks for the guide and support, im really enjoying the build!

Im not playing much sadly but most sadly my luck is the worst ever until today when i finally find a damn exalted. In the while i was doing some lazy chaos recipe so now my super budget is 1ex and 80caos roughly.

So i want to ask you guys what i must prioritize for the incoming upgrade?

Ive not respec to new tree with soul tether yet (ill do it asap) and my flask are garbage because im doing low level map and usually i start using right flask later, so don't look and these things! (im doing the champ version btw)

Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional