[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

great build - some quick comments:

-why dont we pick Brinkmanship, its only a 3 pointer for Aoe+utility (instead Twin Terrors for example, as champion don't need accuracy anyway)

-i also prefer Pulverize gem in cyclone (can swap for uber elder, but even there aoe is good) + weapon range craft on at least 2 pieces of gear

-with this aoe i don't use close combat either, no need to get really close to any mob

-also not using vaal pact, but that's personal preference (using the 1 life+mana leech node below only, so far I also don't need -mana cost rings, using a 5% less mana reserved helmet, will switch that maybe)
hey guys, i am playing AHfack cyclone build and so far doing good dmg (clearing t13 maps no problem) with tabula and sinvicta axe (1chaos). overall I spent less then 1 ex on the build and doing quite good and dont really die.

But I was thinking lets go more dps as I got some currency to work with so I wonder if this build is a good choice or I should just invest to kaoms and new axe with fortify and be good as it is. I dont really like resolute technique coz it deals constant dps and it sounds just too ... boring :D, no shatters or crits.

I have 700c, 8ex and 1 prophecy for 6L (so 7ex+) on stock that I can invest into gears and regrets are cheap and i need about 20c worth.

Also is it easier to craft my own guns or its better to buy some decently crafted for 6-8ex each? I can pretty much afford 2 foils and a 6L armor (hopefully).

ty for your help on my decision :D
"
Tannhauser1 escribió:
great build - some quick comments:

-why dont we pick Brinkmanship, its only a 3 pointer for Aoe+utility (instead Twin Terrors for example, as champion don't need accuracy anyway)

-i also prefer Pulverize gem in cyclone (can swap for uber elder, but even there aoe is good) + weapon range craft on at least 2 pieces of gear

-with this aoe i don't use close combat either, no need to get really close to any mob

-also not using vaal pact, but that's personal preference (using the 1 life+mana leech node below only, so far I also don't need -mana cost rings, using a 5% less mana reserved helmet, will switch that maybe)

Pulverize and rage are a must have for fast mapping imo. The best would be vorici white socket from research so u can swap pulverize and rage with close combat and melee phys for guardians etc. If u have 50 rage and pop a monolith u can then berserk and gain insane movespeed, dmg and aoe to clear the whole legion in time.
"
Xeklen escribió:

Yeah okay. I just want to understand why people run something different. Didnt mean to critize you or something :) i think you did a fantastic job with your guide. helping many players (including me) to play and understand 1h cyclone.

GRoßES DANKESCHÖN AN DER STELLE <3!

i hope one of the last questions:

1) if you would have to link fortify and pulverize into your cyclone setup - which gems would you swap out?

2) you say a chest with maim would be really good. do we dont get maim through our Flash and Stone + Maim setup? Is does give the maim actually give us a nice dps boost?

1) Melee Phys + Close Combat I guess, would only swap out 1 of them tho (Melee Phys)

2) nah the chest with maim would simply gives us a 30% more damage multi to cyclone. Main from Flesh & Stone still overrides it cause it has a higher value.

"
Profatum escribió:

Also 2 last questions ( i hope ) regarding crafting:
1)How much crafted foil with let's say only 1 rolled T1 mod and other crafted mods will have dps? Not asking for exact number, but for something around. There's already some foils with 300-400 dps on trade, that cost a few exalts, as much as you would spend on crafting one.
2)You said in FAQ that the best case is physical damage/accuracy since it allow you to craft both physical damage mods. Is it really better than other cases? I've got added physical added damage (with 1/2 annul lottery), but not sure if i should proceed to crafting or save currency and try to get "the best" t1.

1) 400pDps is achievable with T1 increased Phys roll, 440~ with T1 increased Phys/Accuracy hybrid. First costs 3 ex to finish, 2nd cost 4ex.

2) well if you only have the flat phys roll you can only craft 129% on it, which is quite low. You'll hit 350 pDps with the hybrid roll + the remaining phys rolls, while flat with the 129% roll only hits 330 pDps.

"
Tha7Lyne escribió:
Hi there man, i have one question:

The final ascendancy of the whole slayer build is Impact/Headsman/Bane of legends/Overwhelm?

At this moment im using this PoB https://pastebin.com/8KtXTiqs (The old version of the slayer DPS) without the Soul Tether and the gem.

So i must change the ascendancy, or keep Brutal Fervour and Endless Hunger?

Thanks for the reply! :D

Just stick to the PoB then, it has the correct order of Ascendancy Points. The order in the guide is now for the soul tether version, since that is the new standard version.

"
huyakf1997 escribió:
So let's say i have around 17 ex budget ( can farm more if needed ) for 2 weapon, what should i do ? Buy a GG sword and duel wield with scaeva or buy 2 decent ones ? Tks for your advice :D

-Buy 2 foils with ~400pDps (should be 4-6ex max - selfcraft is 3-4ex + base)
-6 link next
-Soul Tether + Doryani Glorious Vanity
-Rest

"
deathopz escribió:

Anything I can do to improve survivability in red maps I get randomly popped a lot. I'm at like 4.5k life. I have acrobatics just wonder if I need to go for phase acro aswell on tree because if I get hit I die.

If the displayed gear is the one you use there's no question you're dying a lot. Your life is quite low, your resistances are uncapped, you don't have a CwDT setup and you don't use Endurance Charges on Stun with Leap Slam. ^^

"
ToasterBunny escribió:

Hey here's my setup so far. I've picked the jewel slot near Iron Grip for Doryani Jewel. I lose the Crit + Crit multi from Dismembering but gain 73% increased Phys Dmg, 2% double dmg, 10% increased maximum energy shield, 7% increased life, 5% increased area, and some other random crap. Sitting at ~ 6.2k effective health at level 85.

Couple of questions:
1. Is the Jewel in the right spot? Not sure whether the added phys dmg for the seed is giving me more dps than speccing near Point Blank or Acrobatics...it seems decent enough but I'm spending 9 points to get the abovementioned stats.
2. What should I be focusing on next for equips? A corrupted Bronn's? Or is an Astral plate with -15 to mana cost and life going to do more for me (so I can find higher DPS rings?).
3. You aren't running a life flask in your build but I can't seem to map without it...thoughts?

Thanks a ton for the build. Really enjoying it so far.

1) You can never 100% make up for it, but you can get close, up to you if you wanna live with the little downside. You also have a few statpoints left in this case I believe, which can potentially give you 1-2 jewels that increase your damage significantly. But haven't checked that entirely yet. In my cases it was always worse then going to acrobatics.

2) Astral Plate iLvl 84 or 86 will actually be endgame. Rings close behind

3) I never need it, so .. :D

"
alingitz escribió:
can you please still post your outdated skill tree.i didnt know it was old and i use that guide now huhuhu..newbie here dont have many regret orbs

Still there, in the Old Versions tab.

Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Thanks for the build, its been fun so far. I dropped 3ex on a foil the other day and according to PoB equipping another like it is not a significant dps upgrade from running a Ahn's Might in offhand. I don't know if my gear is not optimal, still leveling gems etc. Here is my gear so far:

I don't want to waste currency on sub par gear again so was wondering what I might change here to gear better. Thank you
Editado por útlima vez por krut0n en 19 jun. 2019 13:56:11
So which of the dps/tanky slayer/champion versions would you guys recommend for a beginner player?
Short question,

is Infused channeling fixed? or still bugged.
"
Merizor_ escribió:
So which of the dps/tanky slayer/champion versions would you guys recommend for a beginner player?

Tanky Slayer!

"
Acored escribió:
Short question,

is Infused channeling fixed? or still bugged.

Yea fixed
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Thanks for the response. Damage wise, is level 1 Maim on Astral Plate better than the Crit to attacks?

Monoliths have been good to me today with this belt dropping. Just having some fun with it before I sell it!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional