[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

can you please still post your outdated skill tree.i didnt know it was old and i use that guide now huhuhu..newbie here dont have many regret orbs
I got the new belt and jewel and although my eHP went from like 4.5k to 6k, I feel like my damage dropped quite a bit because I had to spend 7 passives going up to acrobatics and the jewel sockets.

Can someone take a look at my character and suggest how I can increase my damage, especially what changes I can make to my tree please?

Thanks!
i bought the doryani jewel but cant get the +20% ES keystone to work, can anyone check if im doing something wrong? do i have to place it on a specific spot or is there a number i should look for? cause i didnt get it on any of the 3 jewel spots i have enabled
everyday trying something new
"
raulrex1994 escribió:
i bought the doryani jewel but cant get the +20% ES keystone to work, can anyone check if im doing something wrong? do i have to place it on a specific spot or is there a number i should look for? cause i didnt get it on any of the 3 jewel spots i have enabled

only the slot near the acrobatic give this 20%hp as ES
https://youtu.be/YBTUWhCyrvw?t=58

btw why are u using a pacifism jewel?
Editado por útlima vez por Mokurp en 19 jun. 2019 12:00:00
"
Mokurp escribió:
"
raulrex1994 escribió:

only the slot near the acrobatic give this 20%hp as ES
https://youtu.be/YBTUWhCyrvw?t=58

btw why are u using a pacifism jewel?

not only, any big one (iron grip/iron reflexes etc) will turn into that. small ones are just random based on number of*

he uses it for ahn's :) imo not a must - I dont have any frenzy source anyway
Editado por útlima vez por Kenavru en 19 jun. 2019 12:09:20
Hey, I can't seem to find the POB link for the tanky champion version that used the Iron Reflexes node and didn't go to the acrobatics area of the skill tree?

I'm an idiot for not saving it on my POB, do you still have it by any chance?
Fyi, when you place the Glorious Vanity Jewel at the new spot, you can still pick Heartseeker below it, because the range of the jewel doesnt reach that far :)
Don't you still think its worth picking it? :D
Hi Everyone!! Been playing on and off since beta... was doing trade leagues... then hc for a while, and got into SSF last few leagues. Started building a cyclone slayer and came across this guide and started tweaking my build to get more in line with this build.

Anyone mind reviewing my build and letting me know any suggestions? Right now my damage and tankyness feel good, but I know I am not a pro and I am sure there is room for improvement. Obviously SSF so upgrading gear as I can, not sure if I am missing any 'easy' crafting options for better weapons but if there is a suggestion, I do have some currency stored up and some decent veiled mods with increased phys damage, etc.

I found a Cherrubim's Maleficence and managed to get the colors rolled to match my tabula set up. I know the chaos damage is useless, but figured with iron reflexes the high armor/evasion, flat life, and leech benefits would be worth it to just get it 5l for now and drop tabula as I am capped on resist. Tried researching leech and not sure if if there are some kind of caps where this armor wouldn't matter on leech but let me know if I should save my fusing and just get a high armor rare armor with lots of life instead.

Loving this build, never have even made it to shaper and really pushing to get there this league. Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated!!

Final thoughts, at 19 regrets so can almost respecc out of bandit choice and get the two passives, or would I be better served at changing a big portion of my passive tree for now and wait to get those two passives in the future?

POB: https://pastebin.com/PJrZ3E3C
would be cool if you just got rid of all the outdated skill trees confusing people and post updated skill trees.
I shouldn't change my gear too much more, damage is already absolutely ridiculous as is survivability. Amazing build, makes me happy to see cyclone in such a good place!

Current gear:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional