[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello :)!

So i traded all my 2h gear to buy one decent 1h sword and transitioned into your build. It makes alot of fun!

Can you look up my character and say what item i should upgrade next?
have around 6 ex left :)

Some questions: i like to play with fortify linked in cyclone. i swapped out close combat for that... good or bad idea? i dont like fortify on leapslam. if i have it on leap slami feel like i dont have it up all the time :(

Also: I dont know why but i think im too squishy.. i ran an normal yellow hydra map, and hydra took long and he just killed me 3 times instantly... dont know what went wrong. can someone maybe check? maybe i should play an differend cwdt setup?

And where should i go next on the tree? what would be the smartest thing to do?
Editado por útlima vez por Xeklen en 19 jun. 2019 6:03:34
"
Profatum escribió:
I'm using soul tether atm, and to be honest i never felt so fragile in my life. I have 5.6k hp and 1.8k es, but in reality every yellow mob with 1 attack mod can kill in 2 shots or in 1 if i forget to activate armour flask (i guess it's because i dropped iron reflexes, but idk). Any suggestions please? Also my dps sometimes feels kinda weak, but it's not my main issue, i think i have to fix my non-stop deaths before going to weapons.
And also curious what do we do about stuns, we had immunity to them with brutal fervour, but with soul tether we drop this.

Seems like getting a Belly is the way to go.
Since we drop Acrobatics for the Corrupted Soul Keystone we benefit way more from the Jewel cause of the Increased Armor and Energy shield.
I also couldn't afford a Belly yet but'm workin on it.

I'd get %life and resist on your jewels that are non-uniques.

6% max life and 9% All resis cost like 3-6 Chaos.
with the Resists you could invest more in health gear.

Your gloves are lacking a bit and you could also push your rings, amulet and even boots for some more life.

If you swap out your 3 Rare jewels for % max life and % to all resists you shoul easily be able to concentrate more on health.

I'm not an expert on the build tho but i feel like that would help you quite a bit.
"
Profatum escribió:
I'm using soul tether atm, and to be honest i never felt so fragile in my life. I have 5.6k hp and 1.8k es, but in reality every yellow mob with 1 attack mod can kill in 2 shots or in 1 if i forget to activate armour flask (i guess it's because i dropped iron reflexes, but idk). Any suggestions please? Also my dps sometimes feels kinda weak, but it's not my main issue, i think i have to fix my non-stop deaths before going to weapons.
And also curious what do we do about stuns, we had immunity to them with brutal fervour, but with soul tether we drop this.

You are immune to stun as long as you cyclone around.
As for the defense part, grab lion's roar, keep fortify and endurance up, grab some better foils to kill stuff before it ever has the chance to reach you and u are good. I'm barely every getting hit honestly, and if you just push stuff around with Lion's Roar that does help a ton either.

You can still spec to iron reflexes of course, but this must be and is more tanky then the old version.

Also more Life now kinda doubledips for us with the ES so that's also a possibility, rares chest is also an option but its highly endgame.

"
kaelsy escribió:

I see. Then just remove the multicraft mod on it from PoB, so that it's clear for people, that the foil with those exact stats is not craftable for ~6ex, but is a 100ex+ moist fantasy more likely.

What're you on about m8, I already told you 2 comments ago that I changed it for clarification. even went further and replaces them entirely with craftable ones.

"
Xeklen escribió:

So i traded all my 2h gear to buy one decent 1h sword and transitioned into your build. It makes alot of fun!

Some questions: i like to play with fortify linked in cyclone. i swapped out close combat for that... good or bad idea? i dont like fortify on leapslam. if i have it on leap slami feel like i dont have it up all the time :(

Also: I dont know why but i think im too squishy.. i ran an normal yellow hydra map, and hydra took long and he just killed me 3 times instantly... dont know what went wrong. can someone maybe check? maybe i should play an differend cwdt setup?

Abort, Abort, never swap Close Combat, it's the gem that gives you more damage the closer stuff comes to you - so it increases dps to potential mobs that can kill you. Only swap out Melee Phys Support for that. :D

You can't facetank hydra btw if you tried that.

Also yea your CwDT-Setup is rather low, I'd up it a few levels.

I can also not recommend devotos, since it removes a lot of life and it does not give us more damage. You're just going faster which you don't even need.

Basalt Flask instead of Life Flask should also help a fair bit.

Also try to leap slam more frequently, the additional endurance charges really help our IC Setup to work properly.

Last instance would be going Belly for a massive increase of life and solid Es boost. But a rare chest with maim, # to total mana cost of skills + attacks have #% to critical strike chance also does the trick - even better, but its more pricy.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Editado por útlima vez por Szynima en 19 jun. 2019 6:24:11
Hello. So first of all - amazing build, I really enjoy this! This is my second time playing PoE and it's super pleasant! 1 question from me. Picked up following foil. Is it worth putting Can Have Multiple Crafted Mods on it? If yes, what should I craft on it? Thanks!

"
Dhol91 escribió:
Hello. So first of all - amazing build, I really enjoy this! This is my second time playing PoE and it's super pleasant! 1 question from me. Picked up following foil. Is it worth putting Can Have Multiple Crafted Mods on it? If yes, what should I craft on it? Thanks!

Heya, base is pretty solid but I honestly wouldn't multimod it.
The attackspeed isn't Tier 1 (can go up to 27%) and the Phys is Tier 2. Depending on your budget I'd aim straight for an endgame weapon. For further info on which mods to look out for, check the FAQ down at "How do you craft those foils?"

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
Szynima escribió:
"
Profatum escribió:

You are immune to stun as long as you cyclone around.
As for the defense part, grab lion's roar, keep fortify and endurance up, grab some better foils to kill stuff before it ever has the chance to reach you and u are good. I'm barely every getting hit honestly, and if you just push stuff around with Lion's Roar that does help a ton either.

You can still spec to iron reflexes of course, but this must be and is more tanky then the old version.

Also more Life now kinda doubledips for us with the ES so that's also a possibility, rares chest is also an option but its highly endgame.

"
kaelsy escribió:

I see. Then just remove the multicraft mod on it from PoB, so that it's clear for people, that the foil with those exact stats is not craftable for ~6ex, but is a 100ex+ moist fantasy more likely.

What're you on about m8, I already told you 2 comments ago that I changed it for clarification. even went further and replaces them entirely with craftable ones.

"
Xeklen escribió:

Abort, Abort, never swap Close Combat, it's the gem that gives you more damage the closer stuff comes to you - so it increases dps to potential mobs that can kill you. Only swap out Melee Phys Support for that. :D

You can't facetank hydra btw if you tried that.

Also yea your CwDT-Setup is rather low, I'd up it a few levels.

I can also not recommend devotos, since it removes a lot of life and it does not give us more damage. You're just going faster which you don't even need.

Basalt Flask instead of Life Flask should also help a fair bit.

Also try to leap slam more frequently, the additional endurance charges really help our IC Setup to work properly.

Last instance would be going Belly for a massive increase of life and solid Es boost. But a rare chest with maim, # to total mana cost of skills + attacks have #% to critical strike chance also does the trick - even better, but its more pricy.

I don't really like the idea of using leap on bosses, and about foil, i suppose this question have been already asked multiple of times, but wasn't able to find it, how would you recommend to craft foil, for which mods look when alt spam, which ones to choose when multimodding etc.
Edit: okay, missed this question in FAQ, but another question came, you said we need three tier 1 mods to get with alt spam, but that's nearly impossible/highly unlikely, or am i not understanding something right.
Editado por útlima vez por Profatum en 19 jun. 2019 7:00:38
So you dont recommend swapping the gems? so i have to leave fortify in my leap slam setup instead of linking it to my cyclone? :D

yeah i tried to facetank hydra, lol.. but he took like 10 seconds to kill. i though i gonna be faster

and: you think the fortify nodes are worth it? i play with them right now.. but if they are trash, ill spec into something else.

2 more question:

why everyone have fortify linked to cyclone on poe ninja instead of close-combat? are they just "lazy"?

and about 30% using lethal pride. Is there something we/me is missing? Why almost none of them using “our” combination of the doryani jewel? 

Editado por útlima vez por Xeklen en 19 jun. 2019 7:11:00
I am enjoying the build and have already gone far with it. Shaper is one shot and corrupted t15-16 with the worst mods are very easy. but, I cannot stress how insanely expensive and time consuming it is to get decent weapons.

Current stats at level 92:

PoB :

https://pastebin.com/XC2y19qZ
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Editado por útlima vez por MaxEXA en 19 jun. 2019 7:13:56
"
Profatum escribió:

Edit: okay, missed this question in FAQ, but another question came, you said we need three tier 1 mods to get with alt spam, but that's nearly impossible/highly unlikely, or am i not understanding something right.

Never said you need three. Edited it for clarification tho ...

"
Xeklen escribió:
So you dont recommend swapping the gems? so i have to leave fortify in my leap slam setup instead of linking it to my cyclone? :D

yeah i tried to facetank hydra, lol.. but he took like 10 seconds to kill. i though i gonna be faster

and: you think the fortify nodes are worth it? i play with them right now.. but if they are trash, ill spec into something else.

2 more question:

why everyone have fortify linked to cyclone on poe ninja instead of close-combat? are they just "lazy"?

and about 30% using lethal pride. Is there something we/me is missing? Why almost none of them using “our” combination of the doryani jewel? 

I personally don't use Fortify on Cyclone and never really miss it too. But yes, the nodes for fortify are a solid dps and effect buff.

1) Ppl prbly just do it cause it's the easier way to go and frees up a slot.

2) Because I don't care what other builds wear lol. You can always do your own iteration of the build, I provide what I think is best for my version.

"
MaxEXA escribió:
I am enjoying the build and have already gone far with it. Shaper is one shot and corrupted t15-16 with the worst mods are very easy. but, I cannot stress how insanely expensive and time consuming it is to get decent weapons.

Not really honestly, I've been running t16 with 320-330 pDps foils which were selfcrafted for like 20c at the start. Maxing them is expensive tho.

My Builds
Editado por útlima vez por Szynima en 19 jun. 2019 7:25:48
"
Xeklen escribió:

2 more question:

i have fortify in because if you dont oneshot stuff leapslamming every few second is also a damage loss.

For the rest, i honestly prefer the tankiness of just using vaal molten shell for 20 seconds of 20.000 absorb shield (my molten shell is level 14 right now lol) you can start with regular molten shell and add one after vaal molten shell for over 30 second immortality. (Normal molten shell is only 6k shield right now)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional