[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Does any1 know how good the 2 additional impales from a watcher's eye are ?
I have some spare currency and was wondering if 12 ex is worth the dmg.
How are you running Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Haste with Mana reservation, does that helm enchant allow you to fit them all in? I can run everything but Haste. Thanks for the build and guide.
Editado por útlima vez por krut0n en 19 jun. 2019 1:31:51
what do you think about using [chance to blind on kill] or [chance to gain unholy might on melee kill] abyss jewels with stygian vise?
Editado por útlima vez por HeidePoE en 19 jun. 2019 1:54:49
"
aGnosticc escribió:

it is hard to define "worth it", but if you input your dps in one of those ''impale calculators'' floating around on internet you would see exact numbers. Anyway, it is 2 extra stacks, jsut like champion have it.

Just as an example, if i had 1194000 damage with ''normal'' 5 stacks, then with 7 stacks it is supposed to be 1431600.
"
krut0n escribió:
How are you running Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner, and Haste with Mana reservation, does that helm enchant allow you to fit them all in? I can run everything but Haste. Thanks for the build and guide.

It is Vaal Haste, and regular Haste aura isnt activated at all. We just activate Vaal Haste when we need it, for short but huge boost of attack speed.
"
"
aGnosticc escribió:

it is hard to define "worth it", but if you input your dps in one of those ''impale calculators'' floating around on internet you would see exact numbers. Anyway, it is 2 extra stacks, jsut like champion have it.

Just as an example, if i had 1194000 damage with ''normal'' 5 stacks, then with 7 stacks it is supposed to be 1431600.

It seems that its way better if you are not champion i guess. Thanks for the quick reply doesnt really seem to be worth.
"
aGnosticc escribió:
"
"
aGnosticc escribió:

It seems that its way better if you are not champion i guess. Thanks for the quick reply doesnt really seem to be worth.

I'am still new to all this impale meta or whatever to call it, but i also think it is better to have it as slayer for example, just because you can scale higher total damage.

Sure 4 extra impale stacks (2 from watchers, 2 from champion) is huge, but youll have quite a bit lower base damage.

p.s. i use this impale calculator: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ryJ0a6mHRiaORKq9IlRu8gO8NWwSt1Z5yCQppBCbm0/edit?usp=sharing

You just enter your base damage and attack speed (at bototm, green colored box) and check the right codition boxes you have (for example, if you have "Dread Bannder 20Q" and so on..). Then on the right side you will see the calculations etc.

note: I DID NOT MAKE THIS, jsut found this on google.
Helo i am runing this build but now i am litle confused its so many version of tree and ascendancy i have some issue with survaility can you help me ?
1 st i canot run vaal pact with blood rage i feel so squishy with vaal pac bether run wo and duno why.
my gear

i know life its to update but anyway feel squishy even on t 10 map .
Dps its fine wo any problems can you check my profile and tree and help me to feel more tanky ?
Thx for the link.
With my champ i get like 500k dps, pretty much the same increase the ascendency node gives you. Feels like 12 ex for that isnt really worth it, better pump the rest of your gear with that amount of currency, should serve you better.

That beeing said, its very hard to get 500 k dps so if theres nothing better to upgrade, and weapon upgrads for like a 500 pdps foil are way more expensive than 12 ex, its a good chunk of damage.

"
Shecutor escribió:
Helo i am runing this build but now i am litle confused its so many version of tree and ascendancy i have some issue with survaility can you help me ?
1 st i canot run vaal pact with blood rage i feel so squishy with vaal pac bether run wo and duno why.
my gear

Dps its fine wo any problems can you check my profile and tree and help me to feel more tanky ?

I personally use a perfect form, for more life and free AA + phase acro, plus iam a champion. Imo you really dont need any damage with this build. Try to look for the tanky champion tree, thats pretty much what i followed.

I got like ~5.9k life, AA, 25k armor (without lions roar), 30 % spell dodge and some 15% attack dodge from boots. I pretty much feel almost invicible tbh and i did Uber Elder deathless and just facetank every guardian.
Editado por útlima vez por aGnosticc en 19 jun. 2019 2:42:00
"
Shecutor escribió:
my gear

You can try this guides authors old "Tanky Champion Version"
https://pastebin.com/QzuzJfcb (it is also posted at first post). Basically it utilizes buffed fortify, soul of steel and so on. ;)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional