[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Can anyone help me choose my next foil, im running Ahn's might and this right now:

I am fairly new so I don't know if I screwed up in paying 3ex for that foil or not. I havn't crafted anything really myself so don't know if I should try that for the next foil or not. This is the most confusing part for me the rest of the build I think I followed it pretty well. Thanks
Its not terrible but the fire damage is essentially useless, try to stay away from any similar mod on the next.
Ok need help jewelled foils require 212 dex but according to your POB for tanky slayer cyclone you only have 193 dex where does the extra 19 dex come from?

Rolled both foils as followed:
-alteration spam until T1 phys/acc hybrid roll (prefix)
-no matter what I would regal (if it was alone i'd regal)
-If the regal didnt hit T1/2 attackspeed or anything big i'd annul down to the phys/acc hybrid roll
-Did you fail the annul? start over (you can beast imprint the magic item before regal'ing if you want extra security for 1ex~)
-Succeed? Multi-mod (2ex), attack speed (1ex), crit/quality hybrid (1ex), %phys (1ex), flat phys (4c)

**You can use T3 hillock for quality upgrade or start the craft off with Perfect Fossils(random rolls 0-30% quality).**

There is also beastcraft corrupting something to 30% quality but the weapon cannot be changed after that...make sure if you do this that the weapon is divined to your liking!
Well been playing since beta and got the luckiest drop ive ever gotten today, a Doctor card. Half tempted to hang on to it a bit since the price keeps going up. In any case ive never had this kind of currency before and am wondering what to do with it.

I am thinking a 6 link belly first, then a good replacement for the scaeva sword. If I still have some left over, maybe some better rings or amulet?
Spoiler

Do we really need Rampart? I can't justify the 5 points. What's so good about it?

And thanks for helping a noob in his way to kill the shaper :/
"
oothomioo escribió:
I have +4 weapon range on tree (master of arena, brinkmanship, Impact)
+3 weapon range on gear
14 weapon range foils
+7 weapon range from 7 stage cyclone
40% area of effect on character sheet
Impact's area increase after killing monsters.

Close combat gives full benefit up to 15 units away from you, deteriorating to 0 at 40 units.

I'm purely farming T16 elder maps and 4/5 army, would it be better to swap close combat support out for melee phys permanently (or if i get your jewel, swap the build up with the 20% es/soul tether and use damage on full life)?

I feel like I'm keeping everything pushed at my maximum range with Lion's Roar and the only benefit im getting from this gem is faster leap slams.

yea that does sound like you don't need close combat. would exchange it for either pulverise or fortify then.

"
TheNameIsPeej escribió:
Absolutely loving the build. Just started the league a few days ago with this character and it's been a blast.

I just hit this jewelled foil and wanted to be sure that this was something I should multimod and what mods to throw on this if so.

Thanks!

Heya, can't tell if that's max t2 or low t1 o.O if it is t2 then sadly that base isn't worth the multimod. You either want to have T1 increased Phys, T1 flat phys or T1 hybrid phys/accuracy. Check the FAQ for further info.

"
IwaseTakuya escribió:

Got this foil, T2 max roll inc phys + t1 high roll acc.
Do you guys think I should annul the acc?Or should I go multicrafting with this.
I did put both on PoB and it tells me that I have more dps using the foil without annuling the acc, but am I missing something?

Usually you want to have Crit Multi + Attack Speed if you go the soul tether variant on this. For the non-soul tether version its crit chance + attack speed.

Read the FAQ for further info please.

"
ParticleDuality escribió:
New-ish to the game and rolled a Shattering Steel Champion that I didn't like. Transitioned to this build, but my AoE seems tiny for Cyclone. How should I scale area as a Champion?

Grab Brinkmanship, Bladedancer, use Pulverise and obviously Jewelled Foils or Foils in general. Also a Daresso's Salute will help, you could also craft +1 weapon range on your gloves.

"
Memitim escribió:
With the changes to slayer and increased dps do you recommend that ascendancy for best results with legion mechanic? I haven't made the weapons yet but wondering how to max increase cyclone area to farm the legion content?

The Soul Tether version is tankier and has more damage. You can scale AOE if you got decent weapons and base damage. Which you should feel at some point. I just moved over to a more mapping oriented tree that has more AOE. But I was already stomping Uber Atziri, Uber Elder and Shaper repeatedly.

"
krut0n escribió:
Can anyone help me choose my next foil, im running Ahn's might and this right now:

I am fairly new so I don't know if I screwed up in paying 3ex for that foil or not. I havn't crafted anything really myself so don't know if I should try that for the next foil or not. This is the most confusing part for me the rest of the build I think I followed it pretty well. Thanks

Heya, I've written quite some stuff down in the FAQ regarding what we're looking for in weapons. This foil sadly has fire damage which we can't utilize (impale does only scale off of phys damage and also we use brutality - which makes it so we cannot deal anything but phys damage).

The Accuracy is okay, but also not really needed. If you go with the Soul Tether version als Slayer you want Critmulti instead, als Champion Critchance.

"
xX_Mankind_Xx escribió:
Ok need help jewelled foils require 212 dex but according to your POB for tanky slayer cyclone you only have 193 dex where does the extra 19 dex come from?

Uhm idk, whereever you find spot for it? if I position the dex on a ring, will you only look for a ring with dex or try fixing it on every possible gear part you have? Cause that would be smart. It's the same as the int problem. I know you can get it on your gear, its up to you which you can buy that actually has int. If I tell you buy gloves with 45+ int, then you will check up for gloves that are above 3ex per piece, while you could've used an amulet worth 3c.

"
Baldrick escribió:
Well been playing since beta and got the luckiest drop ive ever gotten today, a Doctor card. Half tempted to hang on to it a bit since the price keeps going up. In any case ive never had this kind of currency before and am wondering what to do with it.

I am thinking a 6 link belly first, then a good replacement for the scaeva sword. If I still have some left over, maybe some better rings or amulet?
Spoiler

6 link -> 360+ (preferably 390+) pDps foils -> dps rings should be the priority I'd say.

"
NoAshes escribió:
Do we really need Rampart? I can't justify the 5 points. What's so good about it?

And thanks for helping a noob in his way to kill the shaper :/

If you play the tanky version yes, why can't you justify it? It is literally the highest damage multiplier besides critnodes that you have
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Editado por útlima vez por Szynima en 19 jun. 2019 22:16:38
Ok, I'm just dumb. What is this vanity jewel and what should I be searching in poe to find it to get the free acrobatics? :(
Hey guys! So I've got some more levels up, got a lion's roar and my last ascendancy and stuff. Currently I have pretty good clear speed at around T12s, I'm still working my way around the map. Hoping I can clear Uber Elder for the first time this league. I'm just wondering what you guys think I should focus on next gear wise? I'm assuming it would be grabbing foils to replace the scaevas? I have around 1 pure ex and around 100c atm. Thanks in advance. Here's my gear

Is this worth crafting? If lands minimum physical roll, it'll be 380 pdps, maximum 400+. Dunno if it's worth it, however.

357.5 dps with a 100% roll, 404 with a 129% roll. Just got it due to some lazy alt spamming like 60 alts and a regal.
Editado por útlima vez por marixalijustice en 19 jun. 2019 22:32:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional