[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Got this for 5ex. Hope its worth it!

Should I craft on this more? 350pDps maybe worth a multi-mod? Newish to crafting.
This is a really nice build but not cheap. Actualy is really expensive and new players can't touch this.
Guys how much did it cost for you to hit t1 accuracy + physical damage with alt spam? I've spent around 400-500, have seen them only 2 times, and they were like tier6 or tier 5. Also have 6 exalts, should i buy ready foil and stop torturing myself with this insane rng?
I was just wandering if you did the math with Lion's roar + cyclone with close combat, i mean it seems contradictory and i think would be more dmg if you change close combat, or just use another flask like 40% inc dmg ones.

Sry if this was already asked!

Love it so far, just tweek'd it a lil bit
Is it more cost efficient to buy the foils ?

The way I see it ,it costs more or less the same amount of exalts to craft or buy the foils ,please correct me if I'm wrong.
nice update! I see you took my advice to go to the right side and corrupt there :D glad you got some nice corrupt nodes!

So what are the point of the new PoB builds? Just more survival? Im still leveling after the old one and im not sure if i should switch or not.
"
Szynima escribió:
"
Hollycz escribió:
hey guys, i am playing AHfack cyclone build and so far doing good dmg (clearing t13 maps no problem) with tabula and sinvicta axe (1chaos). overall I spent less then 1 ex on the build and doing quite good and dont really die.

But I was thinking lets go more dps as I got some currency to work with so I wonder if this build is a good choice or I should just invest to kaoms and new axe with fortify and be good as it is. I dont really like resolute technique coz it deals constant dps and it sounds just too ... boring :D, no shatters or crits.

I have 700c, 8ex and 1 prophecy for 6L (so 7ex+) on stock that I can invest into gears and regrets are cheap and i need about 20c worth.

Also is it easier to craft my own guns or its better to buy some decently crafted for 6-8ex each? I can pretty much afford 2 foils and a 6L armor (hopefully).

t+y for your help on my decision :D

Heya, so yea my version has far more damage potential, so it stomps content rather quick.

As for the weapons if you are into alt spamming and get lucky you can finish a weapon with 3-4ex. Buying one that is far above that isn't really recommended, cause even the 3-4ex versions stomp UElder, Shaper and T16 Legion encounters.

If you wanna go all in right from the getgo, I'd suggest trying to grab a Elder Astral Plate iLvl 86. This is our ultimate endgame chest. We need Supported by Maim, Attacks have #% to Critical Strike Chance and # to Total Mana cost of skills on that one. Also some high life obviously. Until then Belly is recommended.

Thanks dude. 3-4 Ex foils are usually not even multicrafted and do not have proper mods (usually 1 resist + ele dmg) I didnt really find any over 400 pdps in that price range. I found some nicely crafted 420 pdps for 6-9ex. I could also buy a base that is already alt-spammed, regal it and then anul which would be 1 ex and then put in multicraft and save some ex unless I get unlucky with anul then it can get expensive. I am really looking for PDPS 400+ and aps 1.9+.
I'd look for a nice chest but I dont think I can get all 3 mods on a chest with proper hp rolls :D I looked yesterday and maim + crit was already over my budget. i could try some fossil crafts but I'd imagine my luck for maim and some hp. I assume its still better (DPS wise) then belly coz the maim multiplier and if I could hit mana cost that would be very good. then use prophecy to get 6L and spend rest on foils and other gears. I wanted to get better guns from the get-go so I can get noticable dps improvement over my 2H.

Already got a jewel and soul teather so I will respec today if I manage to buy good foils but it will be hard to buy both + armor.
"
kalibrra82 escribió:
This is a really nice build but not cheap. Actualy is really expensive and new players can't touch this.

Considering people cleared the atlas and uber elder in the first 2-3 days of the league i'd say its a pretty good starter. I personaly cleared the atlas and uber elder on day 4 with 310pdps foils that cost me 11 and 15c at the time. My chest was an ilvl 100 sacrificial garb from cards that cost me 40c to buy them and then used 2 pristine + serrated that i had found and got -15 mana cost 100 life and crafted %life on it. All my other gear where random rares with life resists and int/ dex that cost me ~5c per piece. So, i'd say this build is one of the easisest ive played in terms of progression and has endless potential to minmax.

Tip : you don't need crit on your foils, this makes them a lot cheaper , just grab the slayer ascendancy node that makes your weapon's base crit 8%
Editado por útlima vez por skoupidi en 20 jun. 2019 6:26:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional