[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

now with the new chest i socketed fortify back to leap slam. Now my leap slam costs 8mana and i cant travel fast on maps because of mana issues then... that just doesnt feel good, so i changed fortify back :(

i got really really lucky with drops and could upgrade my weapons and get a new chest.

also, i dont understand how people are instakilling bosses on 15/16/shaper. I have to spin for like 5 or 6 seconds(even with a setup with closecombat instead of fortify/pulverizze) to kill phoenix. Do i miss some gear? It though i should do enough dmg to instakill these bosses :(

https://imgur.com/a/wLTvxoz << Tooltip

And this is the gear.

BTW im killing Uber Elder with this setup deathless. Very cool build.
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Editado por útlima vez por zeraldrrr en 20 jun. 2019 7:41:53
Holy fuuuuck.

Before this league, I've never killed any guardians, Shaper, or Uber Elder. I did all guardians/Shaper deathless first try on a 5L, then I got a lucky 6L and attempted Uber Elder today for the first time. It was an easy run with only a single death because I got cocky and didn't bother dodging the slam. Literally the entire fight didn't even feel like a minute(though it was probably like 2).

Awesome guide, dude. Uber Elder was an absolute joke-- 4mil DPS unbuffed 7mil buffed. Guess today is the last time I come in to praise your guide because I guess I'm done with the game now until next league

By the way, for reference...
I'm using an Ahn's might, a 1 ex Paradoxica, 6L bronn's, and none of my gear has any crit chance, crit multiplier, physical damage, or any type of damage rolls on it. My jewels are tempered flesh, Doryani's, then 3 5% life jewels with no damage mods. This build can literally give you an easy Uber elder(and practically all content barring hogm) on a 5 ex budget easily. Oh yeah, since I switched to this build from Oro's flicker, all my gems are still level 19 with 0% quality as well.

Thanks for the awesome guide and all the work you've put in, man.
Szynima,

Thanks once more for your build. What is your take on how well headhunter could play with impale and cyclone? I am thinking of reverting to Brutal Fervour and equipping headhunter. What do you think?.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Just picked up the impale watcher's eye

Is it worth switching to champ for the 9 impales?
Editado por útlima vez por Glithy en 20 jun. 2019 9:20:44
"
sascha_waltl escribió:
Hey man are there any numbers for the Glorious Vanity
that gives good notes?
Your given number is hard to find.

Heya, the number is not relevant, you just have to have the Doryani in the text.

"
r3Dsnowww90 escribió:
Hey Szy!Thanks for the build. Been enjoying it. Would like to ask tho bout the ascendency.

Im assuming we change to your latest without brutal fervour only when we are running the timeless jewel and soul tether setup?

Exactly, if we take the belt we have to drop Brutal Fervour, if we pick Bane of Legends now we also have to drop Endless Hunger cause it doesn't work with Cull -> then we go overwhelm.

"
Memitim escribió:
What about using the fossil that increases melee range in crafting the foils?

We really don't need the range, but that's up to you.

"
Gx_Overdose escribió:
When should i take vaal pact? The levelling trees are not very specific and jump around a lot. :)

Whenever you feel like leech isn't keeping up anymore. I prefer after last lab.

"
DiceyFrankfurters escribió:

Should I craft on this more? 350pDps maybe worth a multi-mod? Newish to crafting.

I personally find the attack speed roll too low, so I wouldn't use ex on it. But of course you can.

"
kalibrra82 escribió:
This is a really nice build but not cheap. Actualy is really expensive and new players can't touch this.

I personally as have many others have started with it and we barely ever had problems honestly. we already ran t16 with 20c weapons and we don't use any expensive rares or uniques. So yea, that's that ...

"
Profatum escribió:
Guys how much did it cost for you to hit t1 accuracy + physical damage with alt spam? I've spent around 400-500, have seen them only 2 times, and they were like tier6 or tier 5. Also have 6 exalts, should i buy ready foil and stop torturing myself with this insane rng?

400 to 500 is nothing actually. if I start trying to craft one, I stack up at least 2k alts.

If you're lucky you save a lot of money, if not you're wasting it. It's a gamble as everything is in this game :p

"
ewaroy escribió:
I was just wandering if you did the math with Lion's roar + cyclone with close combat, i mean it seems contradictory and i think would be more dmg if you change close combat, or just use another flask like 40% inc dmg ones.

Sry if this was already asked!

Love it so far, just tweek'd it a lil bit

I always jump exactly on top of bosses AND rares, so you get the benefit of both to max.

"
RKurozu escribió:
Is it more cost efficient to buy the foils ?

The way I see it ,it costs more or less the same amount of exalts to craft or buy the foils ,please correct me if I'm wrong.

Depends on your luck, you can save a few ex or lose more if you craft yourself. I prefer crafting everything myself, but that's up to you :p

"
famulor escribió:
So what are the point of the new PoB builds? Just more survival? Im still leveling after the old one and im not sure if i should switch or not.

Soul Tether variant gives us more eHP and also frees up Ascendancy points for more damage. So it's generally better, but apparently also harder to explain to people how to use properly :d

"
Xeklen escribió:
now with the new chest i socketed fortify back to leap slam. Now my leap slam costs 8mana and i cant travel fast on maps because of mana issues then... that just doesnt feel good, so i changed fortify back :(

i got really really lucky with drops and could upgrade my weapons and get a new chest.

also, i dont understand how people are instakilling bosses on 15/16/shaper. I have to spin for like 5 or 6 seconds(even with a setup with closecombat instead of fortify/pulverizze) to kill phoenix. Do i miss some gear? It though i should do enough dmg to instakill these bosses :(

You're using pulverise which decreases the speed you attack with - decreasing impale to work properly. Also no close combat = massive dps loss.

"
MaxEXA escribió:
Szynima,

Thanks once more for your build. What is your take on how well headhunter could play with impale and cyclone? I am thinking of reverting to Brutal Fervour and equipping headhunter. What do you think?.

I'm actually heading for HH aswell, will revert in that case yea. But this time around to Impact, Endless Hunger, Brutal Fervour and Overwhelm, since I doubt we need dps on bosses with HH and I prefer the higher critchance.

"
Glithy escribió:
Just picked up the impale watcher's eye

Is it worth switching to champ for the 9 impales?

Heya, no, they should be pretty even. While Champion gets less damage from the 2 impale stacks then slayer (As everything in the game, the higher you stack something the less effective every addition gets), but Champion gets additional flat phys which kinda makes up for it.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Running CHAMP now, switched over to this build completely, it's awesome.

You were definitely right about switching to soul tether. Loving it so far. Nice build. Can't wait for my last 10 levels. Also - POB doesn't seem to know what to do with the Pride watcher's eye? Any idea how much DPS it is adding?

Editado por útlima vez por wakechaser en 20 jun. 2019 10:54:17
"
wakechaser escribió:
You were definitely right about switching to soul tether. Loving it so far. Nice build. Can't wait for my last 10 levels. Also - POB doesn't seem to know what to do with the Pride watcher's eye? Any idea how much DPS it is adding?

Just add 40% more damage on top of the impale more multi in PoB. That should to the trick.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Am I understanding the Maim interaction correctly that if we use the rare plate with Lvl 1 Maim support, we don't have to use Maim in the Auras setup (since that would be redundant)? or is it still better to have a level 20 Maim there, will it automatically apply the better maim and the chest would provide the 15% more physical damage?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional