[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

@selu720

Your gear looks solid but can be improved upon.

For more damage i suggest using awakened added lightning damage + elemental Focus (awakened if rich) instead of ES leech and inspiration.
You won't shock a boss in a meaningful way anyway with barrage support.

For tankieness you are missing the most crucial part about it.
The watchers eye with gain 20-30 es on hit while affected by discipline. It feels way different with it.

My damage felt low too until i got bottled faith. I know its expensive but really worth it.
And for me wearing shapers touch and running hoi instead of precision feels better.

Cheers
Xentos
"
AndyQT escribió:
"
sudaB6274 escribió:
Hi, excellent build. I just started a bowyer. I´m new at this game this is my second character. I play in PS4.

One question: why not taking the "primeval force" node at the right side, next to the "weapon elemental damage"?

Thanks

You should definitely take it. I think on the online passive tree, he forgot to allocate it. If you check the POB, it's there.

Hi, I have some trouble at opening the pastebin links. When I click on the link it opens it but I can´t see anything. A lot of symbols appear in the web page. How do I open these pastebin links? Should I registed in the pastebin webpage?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 escribió:
"
AndyQT escribió:
"
sudaB6274 escribió:
Hi, excellent build. I just started a bowyer. I´m new at this game this is my second character. I play in PS4.

One question: why not taking the "primeval force" node at the right side, next to the "weapon elemental damage"?

Thanks

You should definitely take it. I think on the online passive tree, he forgot to allocate it. If you check the POB, it's there.

Hi, I have some trouble at opening the pastebin links. When I click on the link it opens it but I can´t see anything. A lot of symbols appear in the web page. How do I open these pastebin links? Should I registed in the pastebin webpage?

Thanks

You have to download Path of Building and import the pastebin link. It's an awesome tool that you can use to build a character (or import one directly) and it'll tell you the exact stats and dps of said character. You can also mess around and see how any skill point or equipment changes your stats/dps. Anyone that plays PoE should use POB. The download link is: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding if you want to check it out. Unfortunately, you'll have to do it on PC, which might be a conflict for you since you're on PS4.
IGN: AndyQT

You have to download Path of Building and import the pastebin link. It's an awesome tool that you can use to build a character (or import one directly) and it'll tell you the exact stats and dps of said character. You can also mess around and see how any skill point or equipment changes your stats/dps. Anyone that plays PoE should use POB. The download link is: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding if you want to check it out. Unfortunately, you'll have to do it on PC, which might be a conflict for you since you're on PS4. [/quote]

Thanks! I´ll download it. I really apreciate it.

One more question but this time regarding this build: Many passive nodes and the Hatred Gem for example increase cold damage. How does this work with "Lightning Arrow"? Or is it better "Ice Shot"?

Related to this, I found a unique Quiver (since I´m still leveling at lvl 30) that converts physical damage to fire damage. This is the goal, right? How does this work with the cold damage increase I mentioned before?

Sorry for the silly questions, I´m a starter at this game.

Thanks!
"
sudaB6274 escribió:

Thanks! I´ll download it. I really apreciate it.

One more question but this time regarding this build: Many passive nodes and the Hatred Gem for example increase cold damage. How does this work with "Lightning Arrow"? Or is it better "Ice Shot"?

Related to this, I found a unique Quiver (since I´m still leveling at lvl 30) that converts physical damage to fire damage. This is the goal, right? How does this work with the cold damage increase I mentioned before?

Sorry for the silly questions, I´m a starter at this game.

Thanks!

I'm playing the Int Stacking Wander build so I'm not an expert on the phys conversion bowyer. However, Hatred is the best aura for physical builds, as you gain a huge chunk of your physical damage as extra cold damage (which is then scaled even more by the %more cold damage). The whole concept behind the build is to stack as much physical damage as possible, which then scaled by "gain x% of physical damage as cold/fire/lightning damage" causing a double dip effect. You get the full benefit of the added physical damage, while also gaining x% of that physical damage as extra elemental damage.

As with LA vs Ice Shot, it mostly just comes down to personal preference on which skill you like more. Ice Shot will get more juice out of Hatred, but it's nothing overwhelming. Both skills will clear insanely fast.
IGN: AndyQT
Editado por útlima vez por AndyQT en 31 ene. 2020 8:16:53
hi, i have a medium budget setup ice shot / barrage. Topping 3 M dps with barrage so far. Is there anything that would bring me significant damage upgrade in my setup ? I have 10 ex to spare, what should i focus on first to improve on my character ? I was thinking about the belt and ring.

Here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/Ybg3Mjhe
I made the int stack build. Seems fairly strong, but I still feel a bit squishy vs some of the t16 bosses, metamorphs, and elder/shaper guardians. Any critiques on what can be improved?

Thanks for the guide! Finishing up the league and thought I'd put together a really quick video of melting the new content using this build, along with a list of some of the things I learned and tweaks I made for it.

Awakener 8 Conquerors + Sirus Final Phase

Here's my gear for mapping:

For endgame bosses like Sirus I swap in the following pieces:

In boss killing configuration my barrage DPS is a rather obscene 16.5 million, an order of magnitude higher than any build I've played before!

Some tweaks I've made and tips for others using this build:
  • When mapping I get hit so rarely that projectile weakness almost never triggers, so I crafted an assassin's mark ring (with shatter enchant) and replace proj weakness with phase run. +1 frenzy charge ring and proj weakness still used for endgame bosses.
  • LMP instead of GMP for my ice shot. The extra proj really aren't necessary for mapping, so I'd rather have a bit more damage. This was particularly useful while I was still gearing/leveling up to get more consistent 1-shotting of packs.
  • Ice shot over Lightning Arrow. This was a HUGE boost to survivability when I made the switch, as it consistently permafreezes everything from legion encounter rares to beyond bosses. Can't recommend this enough.
  • Don't underestimate Mirage Archer like I did! I spent a long time on a 5-link ice shot because my clear was completely fine without it, but I was still dieing a lot. The combination of Mirage Archer and Ice Shot helps freeze packs converging from different directions right away, along was often acting as a saving mechanism when caught unaware while stopping to loot or do meta-content. Another big survivability boost.
Is possible make int Stack wand with scion?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional