[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Alternative single target.

Modified the build according to my liking. Put a lil more life on it. Nice build. Great mapper and boss deleter.
Editado por útlima vez por meiYGGIJ en 28 feb. 2020 13:43:32
I played both the wand and bow variants of the build in Standard during the last expansion and greatly enjoyed it, so I decided to invest some more currency into the build.

Gear:

Flasks:

Alternative items:

The build obviously melts everything instantly with this gear, lots of fun to play.
Editado por útlima vez por Escalune en 19 mar. 2020 20:46:41
What do you people think about the new updates on wands?
hmm indigon with the int stacking build + wandslinger could be fun, since you already have 2k+ mana from all the int. Might need a enduring mana flask to sustain the maina and drop from auras...
"
Stealthyy escribió:
hmm indigon with the int stacking build + wandslinger could be fun, since you already have 2k+ mana from all the int. Might need a enduring mana flask to sustain the maina and drop from auras...

I was thinking the same thing.

You should make your own build thread.

Your build was my favorite this league and I think it's gonna be amazing next league.

livejamie
Was trying to craft this ammy for this build for a while in metamorph... Well, sometimes Jorgin delivers:

Hey Buddy, are you updating this Guide for the new League?
Anyone here who's played Poets Pen KB Wander, and Piscators KB Wander?

And what is the difference between the two?

Which one did you prefer?
Hey guys,

Since a few of you have PMed me, I am playing life based phys+poison wander assassin this league. You can check my profile for my build, but I am using some of the new cluster jewels. Survivability definitely take a hit when I am at 5k life, vs 10k+ int wander, while damage is ok. Dodge/evasion/block is just not the same as raw ehp from ES unfortunately. But for those of you that are playing life wander, try to get the feast of flesh small cluster jewels, I got 20 loh for very cheap, compared with 10 ex+ watchers eyes for es on hit.
"
Stealthyy escribió:
Hey guys,

Since a few of you have PMed me, I am playing life based phys+poison wander assassin this league. You can check my profile for my build, but I am using some of the new cluster jewels. Survivability definitely take a hit when I am at 5k life, vs 10k+ int wander, while damage is ok. Dodge/evasion/block is just not the same as raw ehp from ES unfortunately. But for those of you that are playing life wander, try to get the feast of flesh small cluster jewels, I got 20 loh for very cheap, compared with 10 ex+ watchers eyes for es on hit.

Tha bow conversion build isnt running anymore? Didnt saw anyone posting anything here this league!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional