[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
sephrinx escribió:
Wow. That CI Int stacking wand build is the most expensive shit I've ever seen. I found an awakened multi strike and was like "Maybe I'll convert this cold wander in the lightning one"

NNNOOOOPPPE lol

Anyone interested in buying this? Seems like it could be crafted and made godly, but I'm far too poor to try.

Man, shoulda multi modded before the nerf... I am in the same boat. Have a lotta 1 line rares that didn't get multimodded :(
"
https://pastebin.com/vcJ4J6Xu

chest is editted with barrage support, helm is editted for -9% nearby enemy lightning res penetration, Thread of Hope is editted with the passives I allocated

I have a question regarding your POB. Probably I'm just not smart enough or can't get my head around it.

In the damage calculations i can't see the added lightning damage from the int stacking mod on the wand.

https://imgur.com/a/rSGDiyB

If im not mistaken there should be a added Minimum and a added Maximum lightning damage but i can't find it.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers
Ponium
Can you explain why you write those lines into the PoB Loreweave such as "1200% more damage"? so to make the most accurate calculations should i write those too?
Played the phys to cold bow build was amazing but i am really done with it after 1month+ and wanna sell it now if anyone is interested pm me ingame pls SoDynamic_Toxic_Rain ty!

Hi. Quick question regarding defenses.
I have 8 slots left with 2 6 links on weapons/chest, and auras on my gloves.
I have the CWDT+ wave of conviction + proj. weakness , and flame dash (4 sockets left).

Then blood rage / CWDT + steelskin, and a leftover slot which i put it vaal haste, but i don't use at all i noticed (reflexes).

I was wondering, what can i put in that leftover that could benefit me defensively ? Id rather wear 2 helmets than 1.
What are the options ? Immortall call doesn't fit because of steelskin. Molten shell ? Would it work ? I don't have lots of armour it seems.
Vortex? To chill ennemies ?

Any suggestion ? Thanks

"
AcidCitrus escribió:
Hi. Quick question regarding defenses.
I have 8 slots left with 2 6 links on weapons/chest, and auras on my gloves.
I have the CWDT+ wave of conviction + proj. weakness , and flame dash (4 sockets left).

Then blood rage / CWDT + steelskin, and a leftover slot which i put it vaal haste, but i don't use at all i noticed (reflexes).

I was wondering, what can i put in that leftover that could benefit me defensively ? Id rather wear 2 helmets than 1.
What are the options ? Immortall call doesn't fit because of steelskin. Molten shell ? Would it work ? I don't have lots of armour it seems.
Vortex? To chill ennemies ?

Any suggestion ? Thanks

I would suggest using Frost Bomb (linked to your CWDT + Steelskin). While the cold exposure does not stack with your Wave of Conviction, I find the -75% reduced life regen to be very useful, especially against higher tier metamorphs and tankier bosses.
IGN: AndyQT
Hi, excellent build. I just started a bowyer. I´m new at this game this is my second character. I play in PS4.

One question: why not taking the "primeval force" node at the right side, next to the "weapon elemental damage"?

Thanks
"
sudaB6274 escribió:
Hi, excellent build. I just started a bowyer. I´m new at this game this is my second character. I play in PS4.

One question: why not taking the "primeval force" node at the right side, next to the "weapon elemental damage"?

Thanks

You should definitely take it. I think on the online passive tree, he forgot to allocate it. If you check the POB, it's there.
IGN: AndyQT
Selling a set of int stacking wander gear. IGN is OrientalName, or add "Zebrowski". Discounts for buying multiple items.
Editado por útlima vez por Zebrowski en 30 ene. 2020 2:23:01
Playing the int stacking build and this is the gear im currently running, definitely got a big lack on DPS terms and still not too convinced if i want to keep investing so much currency on this build due to results.. (dying to some T16 Metamorphs/magic big monster packs, poor single target DPS against T16 conquerors, not an extremely good clearspeed as phys/convertion wander provide with HoI..)

I know i could improve both DPS and survivability just by getting a better wand (mine bought for 80c and deals about only 7% less dps than the averaged 5ex multicrafted, which im not considering worth to spend on) and by getting the ES gained on hit Watchers, but do not want to invest 15ex more on those if it is not going to be a several change...

I know both rings and gloves/boots aswell can be improved, but i guess i shouldnt be messing with metamorphs or conquerors in any DPS or tankyness term, which im actually doing more than i expected. Need to level up 3-4 gems but it also is not changing too much.

Currently with 1.4k int and 9.4k ES
Editado por útlima vez por selu720 en 29 ene. 2020 21:08:50

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional