[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

Having a lot of fun.

"

I need to have a go at my helmet and have a few upgrades left.
livejamie
Hi,

Simple question regarding int-stacking wander , what is the reason for using pierce gem in clear setup if we already have pierce from passives?

Ty

Xentos
"
Xentos78 escribió:
Hi,

Simple question regarding int-stacking wander , what is the reason for using pierce gem in clear setup if we already have pierce from passives?

Ty

Xentos

Piercing Shots passive (+2 additional pierces) is simply not enough to reach ability to one tap most of moster packs in game.

4 additional pierces from gem and 2 additional from passive give you that luxury :)
"
Xenhil escribió:

Piercing Shots passive (+2 additional pierces) is simply not enough to reach ability to one tap most of moster packs in game.

4 additional pierces from gem and 2 additional from passive give you that luxury :)

What about getting the helmet craft with pierce. I only have to sacrifice 30 es on mine to get it.
Editado por útlima vez por Xentos78 en 21 ene. 2020 6:50:03
"
Xentos78 escribió:
"
Xenhil escribió:

What about getting the helmet craft with pierce. I only have to sacrifice 30 es on mine to get it.

Crafting helmet is already a hard challenge, so far iny my case I couldn't get -9% lightning res and t1 %int in ~500 tries.

So first get those 2 mods, then pray for good ES so you have free prefix to craft. It's only 1 additional pierce afterall, so gem with +4 will still be better.
I know i got lucky but here he is

As i said its just 30es.

Editado por útlima vez por Xentos78 en 22 ene. 2020 1:47:27
Thanks for the nice build idea. Loving the INT wander.
Thats the first wand using char in a long time that is acutally really fun to play.

The only thing i didn't like was clearing with Kinetic Blast.
Switched to a 4 link PS with chain (whilst playing with Support) and to a 6 link PS with chain whilst playing solo.
Feels amazing and i love the animation of ps.
Wow. That CI Int stacking wand build is the most expensive shit I've ever seen. I found an awakened multi strike and was like "Maybe I'll convert this cold wander in the lightning one"

NNNOOOOPPPE lol

Anyone interested in buying this? Seems like it could be crafted and made godly, but I'm far too poor to try.
~ Seph
Editado por útlima vez por sephrinx en 23 ene. 2020 6:01:41
Hey guys,
I have question about wand crafting. If i want to try assa version of this build is t1 crit chance + int per 10 good base to continue crafting? Im afraid i gonna be way over crit cap with it. Also are wands with +15 lightning pen + per
10 int mode better than the one advise in guide?
"
ferdzio escribió:
Hey guys,
I have question about wand crafting. If i want to try assa version of this build is t1 crit chance + int per 10 good base to continue crafting? Im afraid i gonna be way over crit cap with it. Also are wands with +15 lightning pen + per
10 int mode better than the one advise in guide?

Pretty good I'd say if you have open prefix and can craft "penetrates 9-10%" .
You'll end up with "3 crafted mods" + penetration + attack speed on our wand.
I'm not sure if 4-5% penetration worth 6ex if you have a lot from tree. Also you can get 10-15% penetration from watcher's eye only for 1ex.
Aaaand you still have room for ex slam and pray for nice mod :)
Editado por útlima vez por lexplua en 23 ene. 2020 8:25:36

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional