[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Just watched your video on lifting latest upload and have too say looks pretty sick i played totems once before along time ago with not much success but this looks so much fun im leveling it up as we speak lets hope using all my chaos wont be a bad idea on this build :)
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 16 jun. 2019 11:58:37
"
Thump553 escribió:
Early leveling tree works fine for me-copy and paste in another tab (clicking on link didn't work for me). Starting my leveling now-I hate and am inept at melee so this is going to take some time.

BTW what should we do for Bandits/Pantheon? Would be very helpful if they were in the first post. I read through page 9 or so and saw a guess on Bandits-kill all or help Alira.

Hmm when I try to open the 1-50 leveling tree link in Chrome I just get a black screen and when I try to open it in Firefox I get an error saying the string contains an invalid character :S
I just tested that link in my chrome and it works as intended, though it took longer than a normal page to load.

As far as the build goes, I can't seem to find a 6L armor currently, and am wondering if you go as 5L which support will you exclude - cold pen or hypothermia?
Is there a bug in POB? When I turned off multiple totems the overall damage goes up but when I calculate it with my own logic.. having 5 doing 80% damage is still more than 3 totems doing 100% damage..?
I was trying this build and looking up to your build/Items MrFoxAosould but you went from "not many chaos items" to "atziri reflection and some 2 ex craft". I dont have like 15 ex and would like some recommendation in between if possible
"
I was trying this build and looking up to your build/Items MrFoxAosould but you went from "not many chaos items" to "atziri reflection and some 2 ex craft". I dont have like 15 ex and would like some recommendation in between if possible

just use tukohamas fortress (which if you arnt deep delveing is arguably better since you dont need the dps from curse from reflection)

as for the weapon just look for one with spell damage cast speed cold damage% and if you cane non chaos as extra chaos damage those alone are good enough this scepter was only like a 10% dps increase so for mapping i dont even really notice it

boy i hope this works http://poe.trade/search/tekonawohamero theres a ton of good weapons out there for people to use most of those will be great damage if you're starting out

looking at your set up its pretty good just gotta get a better amulet and get off malachis awakening if you need more survivability
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 16 jun. 2019 16:55:28
"
Is there a bug in POB? When I turned off multiple totems the overall damage goes up but when I calculate it with my own logic.. having 5 doing 80% damage is still more than 3 totems doing 100% damage..?

pob is weird like it doesn't count the damage from self flag even though thats a 200 percent increase lol or how it always counts you as haveing arcane surge even if its the craft where its a chance to proc
How do you get intelligence in this build? Even on the POB you linked it doesn't have enough int for your gear. I'm running a brute force solution for now but if i was to remove my current ammy for pandemonius i wouldn't have enough.
"
How do you get intelligence in this build? Even on the POB you linked it doesn't have enough int for your gear. I'm running a brute force solution for now but if i was to remove my current ammy for pandemonius i wouldn't have enough.
theres the obvious atziris reflection but if you dont have that then you need to get it on the helmet and amulet atleast those are the places i recommend to get them

I bought some gloves with a good int roll to go along with the jewel to fix my int. Any suggestions on upgrades from here?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional