[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
MrFoxAos escribió:
"
Also, managed to get IS enchant on awakening:

i hate to be that guy but i really hope you didnt pay extra for that thats a nothing enchant since in second form ice spear basically always crits even with controlled destruction and Marylene's Fallacy what you really really want is 30% less travle time between forms plus one proj also works

No I didn't I actualy got the enchant as I was running uberlab for the first time. Anyway, according to POB the 2nd from doesn't have 100% crit chance yet, so I think the enchant does help.

I'll keep in mind the 30% less thingy and might try to get in on a rare.
hi, can anyone write down what is the gem link set beside ice spear/ main skill
like cwdt + IC ect
what other set that work well with this build, sorry for my broken english
thanks before, cheers
In which direction would you guys point me for improving my gear? I know it isn't great but I am having trouble identifying the knobs I have to turn to improve my damage noticeably.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

I am currently working on my 6L (need the coloring to get right).
Next would be a Dying Sun, I guess?

Looking forwad to your input!
"
n which direction would you guys point me for improving my gear?

you're missing some of the core items like self flag and rain of splinters you really really really really need those for the other spots you'd really want to be useing either totem plus proj damage jewels and Transcendent Flesh,

you also need a decent weapon since right now that isnt very good. also it would help a ton for you to get projectiles pierce on your helmet to save a jewel slot
also you can get damage vs chilled enemies on gloves for another damage boost

also your amulet isnt good either you can get spell damage plus cast speed plus cold damage and craft projectile damage on it to

also so why do you have mortal conviction node on the passive tree when the shield already gives it?
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 14 jun. 2019 12:57:43
Is there some reason that pierce is preferred on helm to gloves? it can be enchanted on both.
Hello guys, thx for the tips.
About pantheon, what do you have chosen ?
"
Is there some reason that pierce is preferred on helm to gloves? it can be enchanted on both.

i mean not really its just easier to put it on helmet since with curse on hit/ damage vs chilled enemies gloves need more mod slots

at the end of the day as long as you have pierce on something you're good
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 14 jun. 2019 14:55:22
"
Hello guys, thx for the tips.
About pantheon, what do you have chosen

i take arakali and shakari since really the only things that kill me are one shotty chaos hits and dots that beat blood of the karui since with the new nodes we get like 70 plus percent phys damage reduction and if you're useing enfeeble forget about dying to phys hits lol

lunaris is another good option esp if you're running lab a bunch really anything that isnt brine king is alright see what works best for you
"
MrFoxAos escribió:

you're missing some of the core items like self flag and rain of splinters you really really really really need those for the other spots you'd really want to be useing either totem plus proj damage jewels and Transcendent Flesh,

Hm that's funny. I am able to see the jewels in your skilltree but not in mine.
But I have "self flag", "rain of splinters" and "poacher's aim".
The two remaining sockets are:
--
16% increased cold damage
3% Cast speed
5% Max Life
--

and

--
15% increased cold damage
3% increased cast speed
5% max life
--

"
MrFoxAos escribió:

you also need a decent weapon since right now that isnt very good. also it would help a ton for you to get projectiles pierce on your helmet to save a jewel slot
also you can get damage vs chilled enemies on gloves for another damage boost

@Weapon:
Is there any stat priority? I am having difficulties picking out a weapon that will be an upgrade :(

@Gloves:
Thanks for the tip!

"
MrFoxAos escribió:

also your amulet isnt good either you can get spell damage plus cast speed plus cold damage and craft projectile damage on it to

Thanks!

"
MrFoxAos escribió:

also so why do you have mortal conviction node on the passive tree when the shield already gives it?

Will be fixed shortly. Completely forgot! Thanks again
"
Is there any stat priority? I am having difficulties picking out a weapon that will be an upgrade :(

first off one thing i should say if you want a big dps boost use clear mind jewel its a flat 40-60& damage increase

as for weapon id you want added cold damage to spells,elemental damage as extra chaos damage, cold damage as extra chaos, spell damage and cold damage% if you just get elemental as chaos you can multi mod the rest on making it much much easier

( i have most of these mods so if you want i can craft them on for you if you dont have them your self)
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 14 jun. 2019 15:19:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional