[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Any alternative if I cant get Command of the Pit with the corruption?? Those are extremely pricy and rare on Legion

I heard that crafting those sticks got nerfed aswell (havent played since Syndicate), what would be the best outcome in Legion?

Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Jenova798 en 14 jun. 2019 17:29:00
"
Any alternative if I cant get Command of the Pit with the enchantment? Those are extremely pricy and rare on Legion

damage vs chilled enemies with high high like triple digit life

as far as stat stick goes just spell damage.cold to spells,cold damage%,cast speed.elemental as chaos and cold to chaos same as pretty much any stat stick
Does anyone know how big the area covered is for stuff like fossil helms "nearby enemies have -cold res"?

edit: got the answer myself, seems actually pretty good. This with the ice spear enchant would be juice. Probably my aim for getting rid of malachais.
Editado por útlima vez por ragnarok911 en 14 jun. 2019 18:32:41
I feel like I need to ask and that this has already been put down previously; but Resistance wise, how are we supposed to cap resistances with mostly Uniques?
Does anyone know how big the area covered is for stuff like fossil helms "nearby enemies have -cold res"?

You don't need to use all the uniques is the main thing to remember, they are just good options. Malachais/Pandemonius/Bubonic Trail/Command of the Pit are all optional items that just work well with the build but you can get great rares instead in these places. Tukohama's I wouldn't replace unless you had atziri's but you can obv get a good caster shield with life/res.

I'm getting my resists from belt, gloves, kikazaru give tons of light res, pandemonius gives cold res, malachais gives a little all res. TBF my resists are pretty spot on and right where they need to be. Also if
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
Also if

Fair point I didn't think too much about rares. Also, have you focused on EV or on Armor as a back up since just pure life as far as I'm aware is sketchy.
I tried to get armor in certain places cause it scales with the build and tukohamas but was not a focus over stats/budget.

I'm not even as tanky as I can make myself if you've been reading the last few pages (only at 5.2k life atm) and am rarely in much danger having done up to t11 maps. Once I get into more red maps I'll change out some uniques for life rares with certain damage related stats. My aims:

helm: life/res w/ either -cold enemy res from fossil or the reduced time to 2nd form for ice spear enchant or projectile pierce

gloves: life/res fingerless gloves w/ either proj pierce or the enemies take extra dmg when chilled mod (some shaper or elder mods may be useful but havent looked into it)

belt: life/res abyss belt w/ either ele or cold + damage, flask mods useful as well

chaos res if you can fit it in is also nice.

I plan to keep my bubonic trail boots but if I did change them out that would make me need to focus less on varying abyss jewels and I could gain more stats by focusing on hypnotic with +cold damage.

Obviously getting something like Atziri's Reflection enables a lot of options as you would have two ring slots to work with (this is talked about on the main post)

edit: and as far as "sketchiness" goes. Just remember you are a totem build, don't play super zoom zoom unless you know the content is absolutely easy mode for you. Let the totems scout ahead and taunt, position yourself wisely.
Editado por útlima vez por ragnarok911 en 15 jun. 2019 20:30:59
"
Fair point I didn't think too much about rares. Also, have you focused on EV or on Armor as a back up since just pure life as far as I'm aware is sketch

take a look at my char the uniqes are more or less suggestions also dont forget you have fortify enfeeble mortal call/vaal molten shell like 70 percent phys reduction (with tukohams) over res cap

i REALLY wouldn't suggest putting on many uniqes untill you get reflection since that covers a lot of your resistances

the only uniqes im running are reflection and soul mantle and i can destroy t16 maps and bosses with zero issues
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 15 jun. 2019 22:34:59
Was thinking of trying out this build but for some reason I cant get the leveling to 50 tree to work :S Anyone else have issues with that?
Early leveling tree works fine for me-copy and paste in another tab (clicking on link didn't work for me). Starting my leveling now-I hate and am inept at melee so this is going to take some time.

BTW what should we do for Bandits/Pantheon? Would be very helpful if they were in the first post. I read through page 9 or so and saw a guess on Bandits-kill all or help Alira.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional