[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
I bought some gloves with a good int roll to go along with the jewel to fix my int. Any suggestions on upgrades from here?

if you're useing those boots you need one of each abyss jewel affecting you not just a bunch of hypnos

get off malachis awakening its a good starter item but you can get a helmet with -9 cold res 100life and 5percent max life thats a lot better then a malachis

the belt can roll increased cold damage and leo craft increased damage

controlled destruction gives you more damage then crit multi

the weapon can be improved
you need to get a watchers eye with cold pen

you can move onto atziris relfection and go curse set up now

get rid of brute force solution and use the jewel "might of the meek" it gives 70 percent crit multi if you dont know where to place it look where i put it

you can get a plus one curse amulet

in addition to the watchers eye you can use the clear minded jewel

your links are really weird right now you arnt curseing at all i highly recommend haveing a cwdt curse on hit either enfeeble or ele weaknes

i see you also arnt fully ascended the taunt ones are just as important as fortify its extra damage and you take 26% less damage

you havent taken the soul of steel node id say thats a top node since you already have the node leading to it

a big part of why you should get rid of malachis is with a rare helmet (or glovesbut i like to put it on helmet for the minus cold res) is because you can craft on projectiles pirce and extra target and replace the poachers aim with a watchers eye or a clear mind

thats everything i can see off the top of my head someone might have other suggestions though
"
BTW what should we do for Bandits/Pantheon? Would be very helpful if they were in the first post. I read through page 9 or so and saw a guess on Bandits-kill all or help Alira

i used to be for alira but the two passives is so much stronger later in the game i made the swap to two passives and i dont regret it at all

as for pantheon do what ever you want lunaris is good so projectiles dont bounce off the totems you totems you

i have poison so i like sharkila basically pick a god that fixes any wholes with your set up i wouldn't say theres a generic best god pick since we dont need brine king
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 17 jun. 2019 0:41:12
Pls help me. When i switched to ice spear at lv 49 with a 6l soul mantle robe. My damage is so low. In character tab, ice spear only has 48.61 damage per second.:(

Did i miss something in the build?

Thanks
"
Did i miss something in the build?

your characters are set to private so we cant do much

if i had to guess id say your gems arnt leveled one thing ive learned is anytime theres a big swap in a build some people forget to level the gems their gonna swap to
Thank you for the reply! That might be the reason.

I was wondering if i missed something like converting physic damage to cold damage.

I will try to level up my gems asap.

Thank you !
Great guide so far. I found leveling as Cyclone to be far quicker than with Infernal Blow. Below are the gems that I have taken from Ahfacks Cyclone build.

Spoiler

Hope this helps :)
Hi
the build looks grate but as i looked in to it i notice that POB and POE skill tree are not the same which is better?
"
if you're useing those boots you need one of each abyss jewel affecting you not just a bunch of hypnos

get off malachis awakening its a good starter item but you can get a helmet with -9 cold res 100life and 5percent max life thats a lot better then a malachis

the belt can roll increased cold damage and leo craft increased damage

controlled destruction gives you more damage then crit multi

the weapon can be improved
you need to get a watchers eye with cold pen

you can move onto atziris relfection and go curse set up now

get rid of brute force solution and use the jewel "might of the meek" it gives 70 percent crit multi if you dont know where to place it look where i put it

you can get a plus one curse amulet

in addition to the watchers eye you can use the clear minded jewel

your links are really weird right now you arnt curseing at all i highly recommend haveing a cwdt curse on hit either enfeeble or ele weaknes

i see you also arnt fully ascended the taunt ones are just as important as fortify its extra damage and you take 26% less damage

you havent taken the soul of steel node id say thats a top node since you already have the node leading to it

a big part of why you should get rid of malachis is with a rare helmet (or glovesbut i like to put it on helmet for the minus cold res) is because you can craft on projectiles pirce and extra target and replace the poachers aim with a watchers eye or a clear mind

thats everything i can see off the top of my head someone might have other suggestions though

Thank you so much for the detailed reply!
"
Thank you so much for the detailed reply!

wait wait wait not might of the meek i screwed up i meant transcendent flesh the jewel not might of the meek
thinking of doing this as my next char, how does it do with legions? Does it target and clear them fairly well?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional