[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
thinking of doing this as my next char, how does it do with legions? Does it target and clear them fairly well

you wont be full clearing in open areas but you'll get most if not all of the guys with drops above their head which with pierce kills about 70% of the other guys
there is nothing cheap about this build ;d
Hey I've been thinking of investing into making this build, really wanted something with a more chill vibe on trade HC, so thank you!

I couple questions:

1. Once I have either items Tukohama or Malachai which provides blood magic, do I drop the blood magic nodes on the tree? Following that how important will mortal convictions be then?

2. I've got the none upgraded version of atzari's mirror which provides 50% curse reduction. If I couple it with one kikazaru ring I will be at 90%. Is that viable option, leaving me with open ring slot?

3. For level 50+ I've gotten the chest piece 5 linked, until I can invest to get a 6 link going. Best I could do color wise so far was blue-blue-red-green-green. Since I don't have three green sockets, what do you recommend I drop; cold pen or hypothermia support.

4. Is empower support gem setup better for anything other than deep delve?

Hi there,

i try to provide some answers

"
1. Once I have either items Tukohama or Malachai which provides blood magic, do I drop the blood magic nodes on the tree? Following that how important will mortal convictions be then?

Once you have either of those you can drop mortal conviction and bm.
Both have new versions with bm+mc on the item itself.

But taking bloodmagic + the 2 life nodes beind makes them all 6.66% life nodes. And thats worth taking alone.
So you only really drop MC.

"
2. I've got the none upgraded version of atzari's mirror which provides 50% curse reduction. If I couple it with one kikazaru ring I will be at 90%. Is that viable option, leaving me with open ring slot?

You can take the node on the tree that gives you 20% reduced curses on you to make it 100% if you so desire. You travel right by it
(sanctum of thought).
For mapping i would just use the Tukohamas shield, the two rings and the node.

That should be much better than the not upgraded version of the mirror.

"
3. For level 50+ I've gotten the chest piece 5 linked, until I can invest to get a 6 link going. Best I could do color wise so far was blue-blue-red-green-green. Since I don't have three green sockets, what do you recommend I drop; cold pen or hypothermia support.

Drop Cold Pen and use sth like:
Ice Spear + Conrolled destruction or Inc Crit Dmg + hypothermia or added cold + GMP + Mutliple totems

"
there is nothing cheap about this build ;d

yes there is just because the gg item is atziris reflection doesnt mean its required if you think that 1-2ex to get off the ground and into red maps isnt cheap then i have some bad news for you about all builds lol
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 17 jun. 2019 13:24:23
"
Drop Cold Pen and use sth like:
Ice Spear + Conrolled destruction or Inc Crit Dmg + hypothermia or added cold + GMP + Mutliple totems

controlled destruction is more damage then inc crit always and cold pen will give more dps then hypothermia in a 5 link
"
4. Is empower support gem setup better for anything other than deep delve?

empower is more dps all around when its at level 4 it isnt big enough to make it a priority but it is worth noteing hypothermia is really only there for deep delving as several other gems give more raw dps
Awesome appreciate the feedback to the questions so far !

About leveling, early on do I go north on the tree towards constitution or continue left towards warrior's blood as I make my way to ancestral bond. I've seen both version of the tree going through the thread.

Also just to make sure, I first pick up ancestral bond before going down to blood magic/mortal conviction, correct?
Hi there,

Noob question, how are you going around all those curses on you without Atziri's reflection ...Doesn't it gimp your movement, rezistence and every stat ?

When a totem dies you might end up with temporal chains and that's nasty...How are you going around beeing cursed everyime because I do not undertand it without the Atziri shield/.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
What about delve bosses, aul krystal king for example in 1k delve, how good this build for killing him?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional