[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
How are your guys life pools? With all the uniques I'm struggling to break 5k but still rarely die...only mid tier maps. Have a good deal more life nodes to grab on tree but idk how I'll ever hit 6k+ without changing out some uniques

take a look at what im doing i have 7.3k life and im running t15-16 with zero damage issues betrayal ,delveing and bosses etc im killing them in a few seconds each

for shaper and his guards ill swap tukohamas for an atziris reflection though
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 13 jun. 2019 14:59:43
"
Also, managed to get IS enchant on awakening:

i hate to be that guy but i really hope you didnt pay extra for that thats a nothing enchant since in second form ice spear basically always crits even with controlled destruction and Marylene's Fallacy what you really really want is 30% less travle time between forms plus one proj also works
Two other items i think are worth mentioning if you're really struggling for damage

Amulet Marylene's Fallacy if you want a quick and dirty huge damage boost its really good dps like 30k dps id only suggest it if you're desperate

Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 13 jun. 2019 15:21:00
the second item

jewel clear mind yes it works with blood magic if you're ok with loseing the life from a normal jewel this is a good pick
Yeah looking at your profile it's p much the obvious changes I would make for life. Swapping out Malachai's helm for a rare with the enchant...which might even be better honestly. Then swapping out Bubonic Boots for rares with life which also makes you need to focus less on varying types of abyss jewels. Pandemonius is one of my favorite items in the game so I don't think I'd swap it out.

I'll probably make some of these changes later on as I push to a point where I die more often.

I never saw controlled destruction listed for used jewels but had considered it myself. It's probably a good increase in damage over increased crit multi.
I'm still at the melee stage of this build. Lvl 52.

What level did peeps switch to ice spear? Is it just a case of carrying on melee and waiting for enough chaos to buy the five link soul mantle?
"
I'm still at the melee stage of this build. Lvl 52.

What level did peeps switch to ice spear? Is it just a case of carrying on melee and waiting for enough chaos to buy the five link soul mantle?

I personally switched at around lvl 55.
That's when i had enough chaos for soulmantle + jeweller's touch prophecy (around 15c at day 2) and the kikaz.. rings and a half decent weapon (thats the easy part beacuse the temple mod on weapons make them so good for starting and they are cheap)

I wouldn't recommend to Switch gear before you have soulmantle (better 5 than 4 links) and the rings + a weapon with some okayish caster mods.

I switched between 65-70...basically endgame before kitava and merc lab. Was just playing cyclone til then. I had some lucky drops that gave me ~100c to get basics out of the way plus made my own malachais
Jewelers touch is a good call. I always forget about prophecies.

Looks like I'm going to need 25-30c which I don't tend to get before 65.

Ponium, I see you have an atziri's reflection already. It always amazes me how anyone manages to get these expensive items without playing for a month first. Killing things is easy compared to understanding this economy!
"

Ponium, I see you have an atziri's reflection already. It always amazes me how anyone manages to get these expensive items without playing for a month first. Killing things is easy compared to understanding this economy!

I actually dropped the prophecy from a legion encounter at day 3 or 4 and yesterday finally managed to run uber atziri ;)

I just checked trade and soulmantle is an alch and jewellers touch sells for around 20-25c. Thats at least 10c cheaper than a 5 link soulmantle.

I can give you a decent weapon and the rings since i don't need them anymore. But i'm still at work for the next 6 hours.
Editado por útlima vez por Ponium en 14 jun. 2019 3:13:09

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional