[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
ragnarok911 escribió:
"
chinpokemon2905 escribió:
Hi,

Looking for some advice first time playing this build.

I am surviving pretty much most things but my damage is terrible it feels. I get that my chest is only a 4 link (have a 6 socket one i am trying to link in the bank). Is there something else major i am missing?

I cant clear Alva and release almost none of the league stuff.

I only have about 50ish c after buying the shield.

Any advice would be great.

Also is hatred really the best use of Mortal Conviction? Cause everytime you pop vaal haste it deactivates hatred.

Thanks,

You need to upgrade your gear beyond this...you need a real caster weapon and can get caster stats on your amulet as well. You also took the life/resist part of ironwood near blood magic and not the damage. 5 link adds a lot.

Just keep at it.

My gear isn't too crazy yet and im having 0 issue plowing through maps.

Thanks for this help! it really did make things better. My gear is doing better now still not great on the damage but still got upgrades to get.
Hi, thinking of rerolling this build but how is it against the league mechanics? Can it open all legion mobs ez? Thanks!
Once scaled further it can probably get most but all isn't quite as simple. The totems don't have the best "AI" for targetting but the high projectile distance and damage and pierce all add up. My strategy tends to be to frontload myself and pop vaal skills as everything spawns. Then I flame dash/run around looking for the guys i wanna cleanse and place totems near them to make sure they are hit.
Whats best to do with the bandits for this build in 3.7?
choose one if ur gear sucks etc but eventually youll want 2 more skillpoints in the end (which u can swap to later)
"
Whats best to do with the bandits for this build in 3.7?

aleria is nice for the crit multi and resistances

in the grand scheme of things though 2 skills points lets you take another jewel socket and thats a lot more powerful then her initial buff imo
I think something should be said about this jewel its a 70% crti multi increase and 4% phys damage reduction if you put it in between barbarism and juggernaut. I've been useing it and it beats out pretty much everything else.
Editado por útlima vez por MrFoxAos en 13 jun. 2019 0:06:47
"
I think something should be said about this jewel its a 70% crti multi increase and 4% phys damage reduction if you put it in between barbarism and juggernaut. I've been useing it and it beats out pretty much everything else.

That's really cool. Looking Forward to trying that out.

Something i found useful at the start aswell:

Teher is a temple mod with up to 50% increased damage against chilled enemies. It's a cheap way to boost damage early on.

Really loving this build so far and having a good bit of luck with it this league :)
I did the same thing with those gloves.

And now looking at belts that have increased cold damage.

How are your guys life pools? With all the uniques I'm struggling to break 5k but still rarely die...only mid tier maps. Have a good deal more life nodes to grab on tree but idk how I'll ever hit 6k+ without changing out some uniques
Currently at 3.5k life, feeling fine, ofc i get oneshot occasionaly, but thats to be expected.

Only lvl 75 and still missing quite a lot of the life nodes. I was really struggling with damage early, so I went for dmg nodes first.

Now that I have some starter gear, it feels really nice, the taunting totems are amazing!

Also, managed to get IS enchant on awakening:

Not the bis enchant, but there are no IS awakenings for sale right now at all, so kinda happy with that

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional