[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hello, thx for the build. :)
I'm pretty new to poe, for the leveling 1->50 you advice to use infernal blow + ancestral call. Can someoneone give me more details for the other gems plz ?
hello, thank you for the build.

first time playing totem build. could you please share a 90lvl pob? and also some n00b info would be so good. :p
Can you add topics :
- gems
- pantheon
plz ?
hi any update 3.7? with currrent passive fortify nodes is disconnect, is it really important to go that node?
thanks before
"
Akhloryne escribió:
Hello, thx for the build. :)
I'm pretty new to poe, for the leveling 1->50 you advice to use infernal blow + ancestral call. Can someoneone give me more details for the other gems plz ?

im currently using bladestorm + faster attack + impale support, good for single target boss, easy for go through act , now act 4 without any dead problem, yet
i did cleave at start and cyclone from 28 on...felt slow at times but it really just comes down to how good of weapons you find. Getting close to my transition now...working on the linked soul mantle.
Hi,

Looking for some advice first time playing this build.

I am surviving pretty much most things but my damage is terrible it feels. I get that my chest is only a 4 link (have a 6 socket one i am trying to link in the bank). Is there something else major i am missing?

I cant clear Alva and release almost none of the league stuff.

I only have about 50ish c after buying the shield.

Any advice would be great.

Also is hatred really the best use of Mortal Conviction? Cause everytime you pop vaal haste it deactivates hatred.

Thanks,
Hello Chimpokemon,

i'm pretty exactly in the same scheme :
- i bought the tukohama's shield
- 4L soul mantle
- 6sockets in chest
- Displayed DPS for Ice Spear : near 2000

It's a real pain to finish T1 and T2 maps...
Alva is impossible
League is difficult

"
Also is hatred really the best use of Mortal Conviction? Cause everytime you pop vaal haste it deactivates hatred.

I do not use Vaal haste

this build was great last league and its even better now thanks for this its nice that theres so much liberty to change things around
"
chinpokemon2905 escribió:
Hi,

Looking for some advice first time playing this build.

I am surviving pretty much most things but my damage is terrible it feels. I get that my chest is only a 4 link (have a 6 socket one i am trying to link in the bank). Is there something else major i am missing?

I cant clear Alva and release almost none of the league stuff.

I only have about 50ish c after buying the shield.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

You need to upgrade your gear beyond this...you need a real caster weapon and can get caster stats on your amulet as well. You also took the life/resist part of ironwood near blood magic and not the damage. 5 link adds a lot.

Just keep at it.

My gear isn't too crazy yet and im having 0 issue plowing through maps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional