[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Never mind!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Editado por útlima vez por Cergic en 22 dic. 2018 20:24:32
Just killed uber elder using this build. First time I ever kill this boss so the build is very solid. (Tried 2 times, failed first set and killed him on the second) Did it using cyclone and assa/inq which works fine. Didn't need kaom's roots.

I also did hall of grandmasters with the same setup, died 2 times

my pob https://pastebin.com/uuMHFyvi

Thanks for the build :)
Editado por útlima vez por sykezlol en 22 dic. 2018 21:57:37
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
webas escribió:
"
Slick2Style escribió:
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?

I got 70% cyclone crit chance in hideout. Without diamond flask. So with flask im basically capped on both cyclone and ice nova.

Still my dps might be lower than authors but I vaal pact leech much more often than him. Currently sitting at 7k.

Key piece is

I had pandemonius - i sold it and bought the chest instead. cold pen is useless if you crit half the time instead of ALL the time.

crit 100% > pathetic 20% cold penetration.

And blind on hit is nice but who cares when you got a lot of HP or just vaal pact leech instantly.

95% crits for both attacks and spells, legit lol.

This is a good one, I mean, you dont even need the power charges anymore (you're capped with flasks anyway)

What ascendancies you're using?

I guess Inquisitor/Slayer could be a good choice. Or Inq/Raider?

Nah I slightly humored with saying it.

PoB shows:

When enemy chilled (vortex) and I have 3power charges(my max is 3)
I have 85% cyclone and 97.7% effective crit

and 88.5% and 98% effective crit for ice nova.

Im using ungils amulet because I sold pandemonius to buy chest. But I will rebuy pandemonius and I think my dps will be great. At the moment my dps is low (for my standards) killing phoenix guardian in like 1min.. 38k shaper dps.

I am trying to focus on removing crit and putting in crit multi or somewhere, while I do want to keep at 7.1k HP because I wish to level up to at least 97..

Im dying to no leech maps - i should never even try running them! Its worse than expected.. Im assasin slayer. For crit and leech.

BTW: I noticed my leech is highly reduced in PoB when I select map boss or guardian. Not sure why is that the case..
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Editado por útlima vez por webas en 23 dic. 2018 3:34:40
"
webas escribió:
"
Slick2Style escribió:
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?

I got 70% cyclone crit chance in hideout. Without diamond flask. So with flask im basically capped on both cyclone and ice nova.

Still my dps might be lower than authors but I vaal pact leech much more often than him. Currently sitting at 7k.

Key piece is

I had pandemonius - i sold it and bought the chest instead. cold pen is useless if you crit half the time instead of ALL the time.

crit 100% > pathetic 20% cold penetration.

And blind on hit is nice but who cares when you got a lot of HP or just vaal pact leech instantly.

Diamond flasks don't increase your crit chance.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:

Btw I did some test also on BF vs Cyclone on some bosses and i can safely say that if you know how to Cyclone it kills same bosses in same condition 30-40% faster then Blade Flurry

Btw less crit you have - more aps you need.

Thanks for the tests!
May I ask what are your crit chance and aps? (the actual ones shown in PoB)

Well first on all i'm doing Assassin so my crit is higher. With all my jewels tree and gems its 77% with PC up (6 pcs) and 95.43% with Diamond Flask.. As for APS its 6 with Ancestral Protector + Jewels + Blood Rage.

What I'm trying to say is that I tried to do both Scion and Assassin version of this build. Leveled both to 75 lvl. And with full ascendancy both Assassins and Assassin/Slayer i found out that - Pure Assassin crits are more consistent PC charges generation is fast and as it seems it crits more often then Scion version. Like crits are more reliable. Plus it's easier to gear Assassin since you don't need Might of the Meek, Pure Talent, Unnatural Instinct to fully shine.

Plus - With Assassin in go with Acro/Phase Acro and im using Quartz Flask and Atziri's footstep. So with all of this i have around 67% Evasion 50/55% Dodge + 4.2k life and 1.6k mana on lvl 77. I cannot stress how Acro/Phase Acro is better then IMHO Slayer Over leech in all scenario. I rarely even getting hit. In the end as per my calculation I will be sitting around 5.2k life and 2k mana. This is with jewels with 4 damage mods - No Life mods on them.

Also - Minus 9% Cold Penetration helmet > Starkonja

P.S. if someone have problems with Leech - Use Arakali Pantheon and Sulphur Flask
Editado por útlima vez por PetuSchokk en 23 dic. 2018 5:20:28
"
webas escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:

95% crits for both attacks and spells, legit lol.

This is a good one, I mean, you dont even need the power charges anymore (you're capped with flasks anyway)

What ascendancies you're using?

I guess Inquisitor/Slayer could be a good choice. Or Inq/Raider?

Nah I slightly humored with saying it.

PoB shows:

When enemy chilled (vortex) and I have 3power charges(my max is 3)
I have 85% cyclone and 97.7% effective crit

and 88.5% and 98% effective crit for ice nova.

Im using ungils amulet because I sold pandemonius to buy chest. But I will rebuy pandemonius and I think my dps will be great. At the moment my dps is low (for my standards) killing phoenix guardian in like 1min.. 38k shaper dps.

I am trying to focus on removing crit and putting in crit multi or somewhere, while I do want to keep at 7.1k HP because I wish to level up to at least 97..

Im dying to no leech maps - i should never even try running them! Its worse than expected.. Im assasin slayer. For crit and leech.

BTW: I noticed my leech is highly reduced in PoB when I select map boss or guardian. Not sure why is that the case..

Yeah I guess you need to get some more dps...
Basically, you can only run no leech maps when you can one-shot everything (including bosses), but since you don't have that much dps, you should avoid them...

For your last question, PoB's number of leech is not accurate at all, you should calculate your leech based on your estimated dps of spells.
"
sykezlol escribió:
Just killed uber elder using this build. First time I ever kill this boss so the build is very solid. (Tried 2 times, failed first set and killed him on the second) Did it using cyclone and assa/inq which works fine. Didn't need kaom's roots.

I also did hall of grandmasters with the same setup, died 2 times

my pob https://pastebin.com/uuMHFyvi

Thanks for the build :)

GJ mate!

Tho after seeing your PoB, I found something that can be improved a bit.

Your mana is a bit low for MoM.

Your current eHP is 6859, and your mana can easily go empty (which is kinda dangerous)

I suggest you respec some of your life nodes to mana, you can reach 7k ehp with enough mana to take damage by simply using a few Orb of Regrets.

Here's an example to do so, did some little tweaks based on your tree:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:

Btw I did some test also on BF vs Cyclone on some bosses and i can safely say that if you know how to Cyclone it kills same bosses in same condition 30-40% faster then Blade Flurry

Btw less crit you have - more aps you need.

Thanks for the tests!
May I ask what are your crit chance and aps? (the actual ones shown in PoB)

Well first on all i'm doing Assassin so my crit is higher. With all my jewels tree and gems its 77% with PC up (6 pcs) and 95.43% with Diamond Flask.. As for APS its 6 with Ancestral Protector + Jewels + Blood Rage.

What I'm trying to say is that I tried to do both Scion and Assassin version of this build. Leveled both to 75 lvl. And with full ascendancy both Assassins and Assassin/Slayer i found out that - Pure Assassin crits are more consistent PC charges generation is fast and as it seems it crits more often then Scion version. Like crits are more reliable. Plus it's easier to gear Assassin since you don't need Might of the Meek, Pure Talent, Unnatural Instinct to fully shine.

Plus - With Assassin in go with Acro/Phase Acro and im using Quartz Flask and Atziri's footstep. So with all of this i have around 67% Evasion 50/55% Dodge + 4.2k life and 1.6k mana on lvl 77. I cannot stress how Acro/Phase Acro is better then IMHO Slayer Over leech in all scenario. I rarely even getting hit. In the end as per my calculation I will be sitting around 5.2k life and 2k mana. This is with jewels with 4 damage mods - No Life mods on them.

Assassin has more crits for sure due to its crit-related ascendancies. And yeah, it can be much easier than scion to gear up early on. And you're right, this can be a very reliable Assassin version of this build. You should check my "Life Evasion/dodge based" version in the original post, it's quite similar to yours only with much lower eHP.

I've played a dodge/evasion based character before, and I found it rather tricky in terms of defensives....
What I've experienced was, I either get almost one-shot from big damages, or I don't get hit at all.
In my opinion, although having roughly 50% spell dodge, dodge based characters depend heavily on RNG when encountering Spell based end-game bosses (shaper/elder for example).
But on the other side, it can be almost untouchable when fighting attack based bosses (like Minotaur, Chimera etc.).
I'd say there are pros and cons, but in the end, I think it's more like a choice of preference.

Care to share your complete PoB of your Assassin version build? I can put it in my post if you don't mind. (though I'm not sure if it'll seem weird if I put an Assassin build in a Scion forum :p)
Did mastermind bossfight

Slayer vaalpact 7k hp 3endurance charges..died all 6times..

So hard to notice what the heck is going on through effects..

Need to dodge deadly spells and find the newly activated syndicate member to snipe it asap while lowing her HP as well.

Very frustrating bossfight.. half of the time I was like "where she is" "who i attack or where do I run to"

Must be my noob mechanics but it was fail for me..

I wouldnt imagine how people with 4k life and MoM would beat it.. Would be happy to watch it the vod.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas escribió:
Did mastermind bossfight

Slayer vaalpact 7k hp 3endurance charges..died all 6times..

So hard to notice what the heck is going on through effects..

Need to dodge deadly spells and find the newly activated syndicate member to snipe it asap while lowing her HP as well.

Very frustrating bossfight.. half of the time I was like "where she is" "who i attack or where do I run to"

Must be my noob mechanics but it was fail for me..

I wouldnt imagine how people with 4k life and MoM would beat it.. Would be happy to watch it the vod.

hmm....that fight imo is not that complex, in fact, you can easily beat her if you fully understand the mechanics.
I learned how to beat mastermind with this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77h29nveiYw

and trust me, this guy is definitely not the best player around....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional