[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
SpatZan escribió:
So im alittle confused. In this post https://i.imgur.com/nZXHI3D.png it shows that COC and Cospri cast every 7.47 seconds with minimum of 14% cooldown recovery speed on boots/belt so why does your build have so much attack speed? shouldn't 3.73 be optimal attack speed on cyclone? Anyone help me out?

As far as I know, there are no 100% accurate information about the true interaction between Cyclone and CoC.

But something we already know is, although Cyclone hits 2 times per attack, the crit is only calculated once.
Means, you either don't crit with the 2 hits, or you crit both of them.

Check the discussion on page 42 : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2258456/page/42

It might give you some idea.
Thoughts on replacing Blood Rage with Cold Snap for frenzy generation since it can be triggered on Cospri.
"
pyloniac escribió:
Why isnt Kaoms Roots required in the cyclone version? Simply because of the stun immunty? Freeze/slow/temp chains/uber elder will still reck you without kaoms right?

It's mostly a choice of preference.

Tbh I really don't like Kaom's root, it makes me feel like a sunday driver :(

Of course you can use Kaom's root for cyclone, but then you lose lots of movement speed, which feels really bad when mapping. (using Kaon's specifically for Uber Elder is a good choice)

As for the BF version case, it is almost mandatory to use Kaom's for the stun immune. But in reality, you're mostly moving with shield charge, so the movement speed doesn not matter that much after all.
"
lykhz09 escribió:
Thoughts on replacing Blood Rage with Cold Snap for frenzy generation since it can be triggered on Cospri.

Maybe it'll work?
I haven't tried it myself, but doesn't Cold Snap also cosumes frenzy charges to ignore the cooldown? Doesn't seem to me a reliable frenzy generator :S
"
What's the difference between going Scion over Shadow (Assassin)? Is there a benefit or just personal preference? Seems these are the two popular builds for CoC right now, Shadow and Scion.

If you're doing Assassin, you almost have to make it an MoM evasion/dodge based character due to its passive tree area and lack of passive points. Thus, limited potential for high-end defensive upgrades. (Or energy shield? no idea :S)

For scion, as you can see in my build, you can choose one way to build the defensive methods (or create a new one) due to Scion's incredibly high flexibility.

In terms of damage, Assassin can have potentially higher damage than Scion due to its crit related ascendancies, and it is easier to gear up in early stages. For scion, consider this build some sort of a "late-game carry", where it can be hard early on, but can get very strong once you have the right items and levels.
"
diabloyd escribió:

In terms of damage, Assassin can have potentially higher damage than Scion due to its crit related ascendancies, and it is easier to gear up in early stages. For scion, consider this build some sort of a "late-game carry", where it can be hard early on, but can get very strong once you have the right items and levels.

Ah ok, thanks for the response. Scion def sounds more interesting and the versatility is real dam nice. Another question I have... I'm not quite able to afford the pandemonius AND lyco + cospri atm, how far could the build take me without it? (kicking myself for selling a halcyon a few days ago for cheap)
"
SpatZan escribió:
So im alittle confused. In this post https://i.imgur.com/nZXHI3D.png it shows that COC and Cospri cast every 7.47 seconds with minimum of 14% cooldown recovery speed on boots/belt so why does your build have so much attack speed? shouldn't 3.73 be optimal attack speed on cyclone? Anyone help me out?

On another thought, if you can cap your crit chance (95% and more), and if you're using Cyclone, make your aps 3.00 ish can be a better choice.
Assassin can reach such crit chance with ease.

But the crit chance of this build is only 80%+, thus more aps is needed.

The original version of the build is designed for blade flurry (due to my own preference), so I get attack speed for more procs.

For Cyclone, it can be similar to blade flurry with 80%-85% crits.

What are the major sources of damage? Can someone point out an order of things to look for on a gear?

6-link --> Helm enchant --> quality gems --> more cit multi ---> more APS --> etc.

Can you give detailed examples than the one shown above?
"
"
diabloyd escribió:

Ah ok, thanks for the response. Scion def sounds more interesting and the versatility is real dam nice. Another question I have... I'm not quite able to afford the pandemonius AND lyco + cospri atm, how far could the build take me without it? (kicking myself for selling a halcyon a few days ago for cheap)

Tbh I do not have the answer for this.

But I can give you some suggestions:

-Use Ornament of the East and dual wield it (or take a random shield), better buy a corrupted one (with inc. crit chance).
Link your chest with Crit Chance - CoC - Hypothermia - Frostbolt - Ice Nova - Cyclone
-Use one Frozen Trail.

It'll probably get you through early mapping...you can use either Cyclone or BF, try them and choose one.
"
ryukenden escribió:
What are the major sources of damage? Can someone point out an order of things to look for on a gear?

6-link --> Helm enchant --> quality gems --> more cit multi ---> more APS --> etc.

Can you give detailed examples than the one shown above?

The right setup --> 6-Link --> Ice Nova level --> Frostbolt level --> enough crit chance/aps --> other gems' level/quality --> crit multi --> helm enchant etc.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional