[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Level 94, have done red elder and shaper no problem, they pretty much instant phased.

There have been a few close counters with syndicate members but mostly I can just blow them up as they stack quite tightly.

I think so far the most dangerous ones have been members such as haku, who I believe do a massive phys hit (almost 1 shot me, I have just under 6.2k life with mom).

Am yet to fight the mastermind but should be getting to her soon enough, I don't imagine I'll have many problems, the fight is 90% just about dodging the massive hits.

I should note I mainly use BF over Cyclone, I prefer the gameplay and it feels easier to dodge bosses/big hits because you can just shield charge out of the way without waiting for cyclone to finish up its movement.

Damage is great both clearing and single target, not actually sure what I am at but it is definitely enough to tackle all content in the game.

I am interested in trying out the slayer/ass version. Overleech is just such a nice defensive thing to have rolling, I may give it a go if I end up feeling too squishy in uber elder or mastermind attempts.

Not really sure what else to upgrade, I want an ice nova enchantment but at the same time I would love to somehow squeeze in a - cold res helmet instead of starkonjas, but I am not sure that is feasable.

Thanks for the build though, it has been fun trying out your coc ;)

Gear for those interested:
Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por bitbite11 en 24 dic. 2018 5:56:06
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the build!

I have just a question.

Does unnatural Instinct makes a really good difference? Like 12ex differnece?

Is that clearly my next upgrade needed?

CHeers
Hello,

Anyone tried Aspect of the spider + Fenumus Toxins for power charges generation ?
:) HAPPY KILLING
How does Frost bolt compare to Freezing pulse or glacial cascade in the Cospris?
Editado por útlima vez por pyloniac en 24 dic. 2018 21:57:39
"
pyloniac escribió:
How does Frost bolt compare to Freezing pulse or glacial cascade in the Cospris?

Frost Bolt is only used to proc additional Ice Novas. Neither Freezing Pulse nor Glacial Cascade have that interaction.
So im alittle confused. In this post https://i.imgur.com/nZXHI3D.png it shows that COC and Cospri cast every 7.47 seconds with minimum of 14% cooldown recovery speed on boots/belt so why does your build have so much attack speed? shouldn't 3.73 be optimal attack speed on cyclone? Anyone help me out?
"
OldManKenchi escribió:
"
pyloniac escribió:

Frost Bolt is only used to proc additional Ice Novas. Neither Freezing Pulse nor Glacial Cascade have that interaction.

Yeah read about it by now but mapping is still faster with freezing pulse instead of fb as it clears everything offscreen. Dmg is enough for t16s. For mastermind and uberelder kills I used normal setup tho. Was trying to somehow improve mapping speed. Using the ass/slayer/atziri gloves version atm.
Why isnt Kaoms Roots required in the cyclone version? Simply because of the stun immunty? Freeze/slow/temp chains/uber elder will still reck you without kaoms right?
Editado por útlima vez por pyloniac en 25 dic. 2018 22:03:35
What's the difference between going Scion over Shadow (Assassin)? Is there a benefit or just personal preference? Seems these are the two popular builds for CoC right now, Shadow and Scion.
"
Skk1p escribió:
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the build!

I have just a question.

Does unnatural Instinct makes a really good difference? Like 12ex differnece?

Is that clearly my next upgrade needed?

CHeers

Hi :) sorry for the late reply

Well, unnatural instinct can give you like 4 to 6 free passives (depends), so I'd say it's pretty strong as a final upgrade.

But since there's a diminishing curve of benefits, in terms of cost-effective, unnatural instinct is surely not the best choice.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional