[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
webas escribió:

So whats the optimal att/s including all things like frenzy or any other buffs? 4attacks/sec is best because of ice nova proc? or is it 8?

Still trying to figuring out this question. But I'm more inclined that for Cyclone crit is calculated once per spin not twice per hit. In that case you need around 6.06 AS as per this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1e0o1/psa_cooldown_and_aps_thresholds_for_new_coc_and/

To get maximum of your damage IN CASe if you have around 95-97% of crit chance!
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
Guys as you know Cyclone does 2 attacks per spin. So calculate attacks per second i need to multiply my Cyclone Attack Speed * 2?

Or please explain me what is general difference between Cyclone vs Blade Flurry

The good thing and bad thing about Cyclone, are both "hitting too fast"

the cooldown of CoC is roughly more than 6hits/sec, and your attack speed, even without proper scaling, can reach at least 4 hits/sec (which equals 8hits/sec). and this is already beyond the limit of CoC's proc.

On the other side, BF has a naturally higher aps, and it's easy to reach 5hits/sec or more, even 6 or 7 to reach the limit of CoC. And, you can stand still fora an easier control.

Actually today I made some calculations and tests and found out that Cyclone only crits per Spin not per attack. So even if you hit 8 times - crit is calculated only for 4. So basically there just choice of preference. I don't like BF for me its clunky.

Interesting. So you mean that the double hit of cyclone basically cannot help with the CoC triggers, am I right?

Thanks for the calculations and testings, I really appreciate it.

So in terms of DPS and triggers, BF can out-class Cyclone, am I right?
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
webas escribió:

So whats the optimal att/s including all things like frenzy or any other buffs? 4attacks/sec is best because of ice nova proc? or is it 8?

Still trying to figuring out this question. But I'm more inclined that for Cyclone crit is calculated once per spin not twice per hit. In that case you need around 6.06 AS as per this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1e0o1/psa_cooldown_and_aps_thresholds_for_new_coc_and/

I think according to this reddit post, it'll be safe to say that your maximum APS should not pass 6hits/sec.

maybe 5.9 -ish.

Just like the that Hidden guy said.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j4v2/35_betrayal_scion_coc_ice_nova_things_from_cospri/

check the interactions between me and HiddenoO
Build looks great, any idea if we build can fit Glacial Cascade into the build instead Ice Nova?
"
Slick2Style escribió:
Im liking this build so far. Only issue i see maybe is my crit chance is low... i find myself spinning thru mobs without a crit going off sometimes.. maybe feels like too often.. am i missing something. what cyclone crit chance should i have?

I'm having 32% crit chance standing still in my Hideout.
"
PotassiumSquared escribió:
Build looks great, any idea if we build can fit Glacial Cascade into the build instead Ice Nova?

I afraid not.

GC has no interactions with the build's other skills.

And it's harder to scale with GC.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
webas escribió:

I think according to this reddit post, it'll be safe to say that your maximum APS should not pass 6hits/sec.

maybe 5.9 -ish.

Just like the that Hidden guy said.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4j4v2/35_betrayal_scion_coc_ice_nova_things_from_cospri/

check the interactions between me and HiddenoO

you know it's actually really hard to say which one is better because i cannot understand this till the end the point is that maybe i was wrong because if you Crit Rolls then Cyclone will attack twice and both of them will proc CoC. I dunno i'm really eager to find out this but noone seems can't answer my question....
Has someone any ideas if i still havent got the cash for pandemonius? Still running ungild's but there might be something better. Should i get some rare amulet or is there a unique one i might consider?
"
sleeper012 escribió:
Has someone any ideas if i still havent got the cash for pandemonius? Still running ungild's but there might be something better. Should i get some rare amulet or is there a unique one i might consider?

Get good life ress crit multi/cri chance amulet. If needed get also resistances there

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional