[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
mmogamr escribió:
What's the general consensus on cooldown recovery speed on belt/boots?

Also, vaal ice nova/vaal cyclone (when using that)

managed to snap a Mind of the Council, with a relavent enchant (even if it's not great.) What do you ya'll think is the best enchant for a mind? Ice nova damage?

For your reference:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a1e0o1/psa_cooldown_and_aps_thresholds_for_new_coc_and/
"
ldbob escribió:
Hi again guys!

I changed my equpiment around after obtaining a Farrul's Fur, and i also changed ascdenancy to SLayer+Inquisitor, since farrul fur gives Power charges I thought switching away from assassin co+uld be doable. Question is, is this even worth it (the price of farruls fur)? I did uber elder with relative ease but I think it would still be even easier(ish) with loreweave. ANyone got any suggestionis to improve my build with farrul fur (should I change ascendancies again)?

Otherwise, I might go back to loreweave just so as to not bind up the FAT currency of farruls fur.

CHeers!
BOb

The only reason to use Farrul, in my opinion, is to maintain the charges (power & frenzy), so you can choose other ascendancies like Inquisitor/Slayer or something else...for more damage.

Else then, I don't think that this can compare with Loreweave in terms of defensive.

If I were you, I'll just sell the Farrul, or leave it in my pocket for another build.
"
Hey does anyone build with Ice Spear? How it work?

Ice spear can barely fit in this build due to its nature of "keep some distance"

It can be better with skills that are ranged, for instance, Lancing Steel, Spectral throw etc. (but these skills are slow and cannot use Cospri because they're not melee skills)
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
Guys as you know Cyclone does 2 attacks per spin. So calculate attacks per second i need to multiply my Cyclone Attack Speed * 2?

Or please explain me what is general difference between Cyclone vs Blade Flurry

The good thing and bad thing about Cyclone, are both "hitting too fast"

the cooldown of CoC is roughly more than 6hits/sec, and your attack speed, even without proper scaling, can reach at least 4 hits/sec (which equals 8hits/sec). and this is already beyond the limit of CoC's proc.

On the other side, BF has a naturally higher aps, and it's easy to reach 5hits/sec or more, even 6 or 7 to reach the limit of CoC. And, you can stand still fora an easier control.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
Guys as you know Cyclone does 2 attacks per spin. So calculate attacks per second i need to multiply my Cyclone Attack Speed * 2?

the cooldown of CoC is roughly more than 6hits/sec, and your attack speed, even without proper scaling, can reach at least 4 hits/sec (which equals 8hits/sec). and this is already beyond the limit of CoC's proc.

On the other side, BF has a naturally higher aps, and it's easy to reach 5hits/sec or more, even 6 or 7 to reach the limit of CoC. And, you can stand still fora an easier control.

to my blade flurry is almost same range as cyclone :D i tried going temple with BF on a boss and maybe it was coz I used it for a first time but it was horrible but i never liked BF in a first place. surely its needed on a bosses you cant reach easily or have some spells u need to evade like uber elder.
"
Jihax escribió:
What's the main diff between this and pure assassin version?

IS this tankier and better for endgame bosses?

I would also like to ask this if someone can help out.

Going to start the build in the next days and i dont have acuities (actually only have cospri's+lycosidae and around 6-8ex to invest atm).

Ty in advance.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:

Actually today I made some calculations and tests and found out that Cyclone only crits per Spin not per attack. So even if you hit 8 times - crit is calculated only for 4. So basically there just choice of preference. I don't like BF for me its clunky.
"
severinopt escribió:
"
Jihax escribió:
What's the main diff between this and pure assassin version?

IS this tankier and better for endgame bosses?

I would also like to ask this if someone can help out.

Going to start the build in the next days and i dont have acuities (actually only have cospri's+lycosidae and around 6-8ex to invest atm).

Ty in advance.

It's really hard to say. Assassin can reach better crit - means he can crit more then Scion. On other hand with proper jewels ( Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instinct ) Scion probably can get better DPS than Assassin. I didn't test the Scion version, but my guild mates are saying that Assassin in terms of crits is smoother them Scion. Again with Scion you can go with Slayer/Assassin. Get Leech is not removed on Full Life. On other hand Assasssin can get easily Acro/Phase Acro which in terms of Defense is better IMHO than Slayers overleech.
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:

Actually today I made some calculations and tests and found out that Cyclone only crits per Spin not per attack. So even if you hit 8 times - crit is calculated only for 4. So basically there just choice of preference. I don't like BF for me its clunky.

So whats the optimal att/s including all things like frenzy or any other buffs? 4attacks/sec is best because of ice nova proc? or is it 8?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
PetuSchokk escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
PetuSchokk escribió:

THIS!! now i understand why i ran through the whole group without a single crit ... maybe put it to the main table of content that you should cyclone with cursor next to your char so you cast as many times as you can to have higher crit chance. makes sense really... ty

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional