[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
frost21 escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
frost21 escribió:
I should be entering maps tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I have to play, and hopefully can purchase my pandemonius similar time.

I just had a few questions for the skill tree, I started with the leveling one that was suggested on page 16.

I am tryin to follow the guide's level 96 skill tree you have but was wondering how do I Respec from the leveling one? I'm tryin to drop the Shaper and few intel nodes at the start and some others.

I usually don't have to respec much so confused on how to proceed, if you can look at my tree or jus have a general idea on how I proceed that'd be great lol, thanks

Once you have completed your 3rd lab and allocated Path of the Shadow, you can then start your passives from the Shadow area.

My suggestion is, allocate your passives to the starting area of Shadow BEFORE you complete your third lab (means level 70 ish). Then you can respec the ones that are connected (Shaper and some int nodes) with no waste.

So I should be fine after I do my third lab right? I grabbed all the nodes over there but was jus wondering how to disconnect them so that makes sense I need the other Lab still.

Just got to maps and managed to get most of my big ticket items so far.

Cospris/Lyco/Pandemonius and plan to eventually get the helm with the Ice Nova enchant hopefully. Also in the future grab atziri's acuity if I switched to Slayer (very far away since need a lot of currency for those gloves).

I am playing Cyclone and I saw the general consensus was to go Champion into Slayer eventually if you have the currency for the gloves?

You can also just go straight to the Slayer if you can manage the fortify well. It can still provide lots of sustainability even without Acuity, try pairing it with The soul of Arakaali.
"
webas escribió:
Hatred watchers eye is a huge waste? lol what better watchers eye can you possibly suggest?

lol there isnt much.

I use grace and determination -> iron reflexes
my wathers eye give me movement speed and 7% phys dmg reduction. In total ~ 65% dmg reduction which is nice.

But Id prefer damage jewel instead after leveling up to 97+..

Short answer: I suggest don't use any of them.

The Phys reduction from Determination is stronger than you might think.
The phys reduction provided by your armor is much weaker than flat % phys reduction.
And your true phys reduction, depending on how big the hit damage is, is not even close to the phys reduction shown in PoB.

And that's why Basalt flask is so much better than Granite flask.

I think it's not a bad idea after all.
So main reason to go Champion is for the perma-fortify right? So if I can be vigilant and try to keep it up as much as possible with my shield charge I might as well go Slayer for the leech/culling strike?
"
frost21 escribió:
So main reason to go Champion is for the perma-fortify right? So if I can be vigilant and try to keep it up as much as possible with my shield charge I might as well go Slayer for the leech/culling strike?

you're right.
If im not MoM and are not reserving any mana, what auras would be good to run if I were to buy a Watchers eye for those auras? I'm running herald of ice at the moment and have no mana issues whatsoever.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
webas escribió:
Hatred watchers eye is a huge waste? lol what better watchers eye can you possibly suggest?

lol there isnt much.

my wathers eye give me movement speed and 7% phys dmg reduction. In total ~ 65% dmg reduction which is nice.

The phys reduction provided by your armor is much weaker than flat % phys reduction.
And your true phys reduction, depending on how big the hit damage is, is not even close to the phys reduction shown in PoB.

Thanks for reminding about basalt. Not sure I will be able to fit it because I use

I need all of them, might take promise out. Cant remove hybrid flask because I run out of mana quickly sometimes and map mods can be no-regen.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
webas escribió:

lol there isnt much.

Thanks for reminding about basalt. Not sure I will be able to fit it because I use

I need all of them, might take promise out. Cant remove hybrid flask because I run out of mana quickly sometimes and map mods can be no-regen.

Actually, you can use "% chance to recover 10% maximum mana when you use a skill, while affected by clarity" watchers eye.
(if you're running MoM)
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 20 dic. 2018 2:34:35
hey guys :D i am back again. i am looking at some of the builds and seriously, CoC with rouhly 60% eff. crit chance with diamond flask on? I dont want to get rid of my ungil's amu for the 100% ccrit chance so I have a decent crit but you folks say its good enough? hmm I must have made a mistake somewhere :D
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
webas escribió:

lol there isnt much.

Actually, you can use "% chance to recover 10% maximum mana when you use a skill, while affected by clarity" watchers eye.
(if you're running MoM)

If you go Slayer Acuity (or Vaal Pact) without MoM and pure HP (6k+) I think the Vitality aura Watcher's Eye (Life gain for each enemy hit and life leech or increased recovery rate) is the best or one of the best jewels you can use for sure.

- Acuity or Vaal Pact node for double leech and leech rate
- Slayer leech non stop at full life
- Warlord's Mark leech
- Your pure life leech or life on hit on gear or nodes
- Watcher's Eye Vitality life for each enemy hit
- Pantheon Soul of Arakaali "Queen of the Great Tangle" interaction with Immortal Call and Blood Rage.

So with that jewel and because of we do TONS of hits in one second, will be like the old Vaal Pact, practically instant leech.
Editado por útlima vez por sergio_thor92 en 20 dic. 2018 5:44:36
hi,
what i dont understand is: our dmg is mainly spell dmg but still people go slayer and take vaal pact for more leech.
are warlords mark and atziri's flask enough to make this worth it or are there other sources of leech?

EDIT: haha while i wrote this, the dude right above me kind of answered it - thanks :P

but im still not 100% sure how much of these options i need to make going slayer/vaal pact worth it (im looking at jugg aswell)
Editado por útlima vez por Malaclypsety en 20 dic. 2018 5:48:06

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional