[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
robin_nerf escribió:
"
To make up with the damage loss, you'll need at least 1-2 flat fire damage (no matter its attack or spell, to inflict ignite), and if possible, get some "chance to poison/bleed".
With the Assassin node, you automatically can make the enemy take 20-25% more damage (chill/freeze, ignite, poison, shock)
Edit: You should also get flat added chaos damage to be able to poison.

I really dont get this :
Why would I get more damage if I get jewels with those mods ? (flat fire and so on)

"40% chance to Poison on Hit"
"A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison."

EDIT : Btw, what an awesome build, big thanks for all goodies :)

You have to do fire or chaos damage to inflict those ailments.
my new ring

2open prefix and 1 suffix , which prefix would u take ?
as suffix i thought about xx-xxcrit chance + crit multi if u have shattert recently
"
Qaen escribió:
Hey,

I was wondering as assassin/raider using Inya's boots - voll's amulet it would be possible to transition this to discharge ?

What would be the setup ?

Else i'm running this build and this is smooth indeed ;p

hmm...I don't think Power Charges would be generating enough for discharge, you might still need Voll's protector.
"
robin_nerf escribió:
"
To make up with the damage loss, you'll need at least 1-2 flat fire damage (no matter its attack or spell, to inflict ignite), and if possible, get some "chance to poison/bleed".
With the Assassin node, you automatically can make the enemy take 20-25% more damage (chill/freeze, ignite, poison, shock)
Edit: You should also get flat added chaos damage to be able to poison.

I really dont get this :
Why would I get more damage if I get jewels with those mods ? (flat fire and so on)

"40% chance to Poison on Hit"
"A hit of damage that has a chance to poison is capable of inflicting poison. Only physical and chaos damage are able to inflict poison."

EDIT : Btw, what an awesome build, big thanks for all goodies :)

It's because of the special affix on Yoke of the Suffering:
"Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them"

That means, theoretically, you can have up to 6 types of Ailment and make the enemy take 30% increased damage.
Poison, Bleed, Ignite, Shock, Chill, Freeze.
(And the new ones that'll replace one of the old ones, Ignite-Scorched, Chill/Freeze - Brittle, Shock-Sapped)

The flat damage is required so that you can inflict that kind of ailment, flat fire for ignite, and flat chaos for poison.
So I just did all Shaper Guardians, Uber Elder Guardians and Uber Elder.
All the Guardians were deathless with ease. Hexproof Guardians can be hard but did them deathless too.

In the Uber Elder fight I died once cause I had brainlag and didnt see I'm frozen. Forgot my flask and even forgot to wear Kaoms Roots :D.

Anyway Damage on Uber Elder was pretty good. I did Cyclone and never thought it could be that easy with Cyclone. (I'm used to Cyclone builds, but thought I struggle more)
Btw it was my 3rd Uber Elder so I'm not a mathil that kills Uber Elder with whatever Setup :D.

In summary this build is a beast at pretty much all Content.
It's expensive, but worth the investment.

my PoB for Uber Elder: https://pastebin.com/1NvnKXxa

Thanks a lot for the build diabloyd! It's awesome.
Editado por útlima vez por Isaac1337 en 19 dic. 2018 17:21:35
"
xaiyx escribió:
my new ring

as suffix i thought about xx-xxcrit chance + crit multi if u have shattert recently

For prefix, Life, of course, i would have my life pool as high as possible. Or if you're using MoM, life+mana will be nice as well.

yeah the crit chance + multi after shatter is a good one.
You can also have some %cold damage or resistances.
"
Isaac1337 escribió:
All the Guardians were deathless with ease. Hexproof Guardians can be hard but did them deathless too.

In the Uber Elder fight I died once cause I had brainlag and didnt see I'm frozen. Forgot my flask and even forgot to wear Kaoms Roots :D.

Anyway Damage on Uber Elder was pretty good. I did Cyclone and never thought it could be that easy with Cyclone. (I'm used to Cyclone builds, but thought I struggle more)
Btw it was my 3rd Uber Elder so I'm not a mathil that kills Uber Elder with whatever Setup :D.

Great job Isaac! I see that you didn't even min/maxed the build, and still crushing contents! ( maybe you do have some Mathil genes inside ya xD, at least I probably can't do it with cyclone, too much for me to handle :P)

And thanks for sharing your PoB

Peace!
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
xaiyx escribió:
my new ring

For prefix, Life, of course, i would have my life pool as high as possible. Or if you're using MoM, life+mana will be nice as well.

yeah the crit chance + multi after shatter is a good one.
You can also have some %cold damage or resistances.

can u tell me what is the maximum life roll or life+mana roll on the ring ?

poe databse tell me its 70-80 life but i dont know maybe its wrong
Could someone tell me what stats are most important? Besides res.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Isaac1337 escribió:

Great job Isaac! I see that you didn't even min/maxed the build, and still crushing contents! ( maybe you do have some Mathil genes inside ya xD, at least I probably can't do it with cyclone, too much for me to handle :P)

And thanks for sharing your PoB

Peace!

Yeah, this is absolutely to mention:
My Character is quite far away from absolutely high end gear.
For example: most my gems were 19/20 in the Uber Elder fight.^^

Just tried a shaper and he melts in seconds. Again great build! :)
Editado por útlima vez por Isaac1337 en 19 dic. 2018 18:16:55

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional