[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Mike_drums escribió:
Pantheon Plz!

What Lev gems for CWDT+ Call, if I have Atziri's Acuity?

Tnx

Updated pantheon section in the original post.

I have no sure answer for that, but I recommend you have your CWDT trigger threshold life around 1/3 of your maximum life.
"
Isaac1337 escribió:
"
Isaac1337 escribió:
Hello everyone,

so I decided to give this build a try since my starter cleared pretty much everything in the game and I had like 30ex+.

So far this build is really fun to play and I can recommend everyone with some currency (or the dedication to farm some) to try out this build.

I have to say it can feel a bit rippy if you start out with lvl 65-70 in maps.
Just level up, improve your gear and level your gems.
Once you hit a higher level it will feel much better in terms of survivability.
Also take inc crit strikes dmg (crit multi) to improve your damage early on and take more life nodes on the tree till later levels.

I went with Assa/Inquisitor and made some changes to the Skilltree.
I did not take the Cold Damage Cluster (Breath of Rime). I focussed more on life and attack speed since I don't like the degen from Blood Rage and in fights like Uber Elder or general mapping you won't always have a totem in range. I plan to pick up Berserking.

For mapping I go with Cyclone. It just feels a bit better then BF.
But I would recommend BF if you go for Uber Elder, cause it is much easier to controll and dodge with BF.

So far i killed a pretty nasty Phoenix and died once to his explosion.(could have dodged it, but seen it to late)
And i killed red Elder and his Guardians t11-15. Elder was t12.
I did those without conc effect and went with inc AoE.(damage is enough and Elder Portals with smoother with inc AoE, deathless Elder).

Here is my gear and my PoB. I'm triple balanced and would switch Atziri's Step for Kaoms Roots at Uber Elder. Also I'm planning to grab the Alchemist Node.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/C1Ggz4PQ

Just a small Update.

since I'm on 5000hp+ and 1.8k MoM i pretty much never die. Probably because Lorewaeve and triple balanced wise oak is pretty strong and in addition cyclone can be nice because you are harder to hit in addition to blind.

Once I have my gems leveled up and maybe I get a starkonja with 40% more ice nova dmg I will attempt Uber Elder.

right now: lvl 92 5.5k hp 1.8k MoM/ with kaoms Roots 5.9khp

Cool man, looking forward to your Uber attempt.

One thing tho, your mana seems a bit low. The recommended ratio of Life:mana is 1:0.42 (7:3)
"
Gujump4561 escribió:
Did i have to change anything if i use only Cyclone ?

two thing i know is

1.Kaom's Root not mandatory for Cyclone
2.Ascendancy Assassin/Champion

1, You're right.
2, Assassin/champion is also not mandatory if you can manage to keep up fortify.

And, most of the people in this post use Cyclone, you can check their setups.
"
sergio_thor92 escribió:

Ways to go for sure are:

1) Your standard MoM
2) Your defensive MoM with Mind of the Council
3) A high HP Acuity's Slayer
4) A pure damage and evasion

Aye, I've updated these versions in the original post, check it out!
"

Keep this up, this build is awesome and you are doing a great work aswering each reply, thank you sir ;)

Always a pleasure.
"

PD.: Have you consider the life on hit interaction like Elder rings or vitality watcher's eye effect? We do tons of hits per second with all that balls, novas and hits that can instant heal us for sure, what do you think?

Yeah, it's a very good idea since cyclone itself has tons of hits as well. I will look into this later on.
PS: check the red elder video from another guy, he's using theif's torment, which is similar to this.
"
Agroveuin escribió:
Hi all.

Diabloyd, u'r build can use x2 Cospri (Dual Wield) and Queen of the Forest (x2 Cospri + QOTF = good movespeed + usable WhirlingBlades(WB>SC)\LeapSlam) ? Cuz i saw it in the same guide, but for standart Assasin.

IK that this CoC Cospri build, based on Scion\Assasin has nice damage for all content, but i also love good clearspeed and interesting - who has better clearspeed. And how u think - who cheaper?

I don't know if the Assassin build you're talking about has better clearspeed, or if it's cheaper.

One thing I know is, this build CAN have a very good clearspeed depending on your choice of customization. And this build is definitely not cheap.

Edit: and dual-wielding Cospri is a no go. You really need Lyco's Hits cant be evaded, and you don't get that much damage from another Cospri since most of your damage comes from your CoC Ice Nova, copsri mostly acts as a damage enhancer.
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 18 dic. 2018 19:22:18
I finally looked at your tree after following the leveling tree on page 16...

How do I begin to respec and maneuver towards the tree in the guide from level 39? I just started using CoC setup with mortem and Lyco so far.

Hi, i followed your guide as well, pretty solid build, good fun!
One thing that people can think about however is getting farrul's bite.
That's the aspect of the cat helmet, gives you +1% crit chance while aspect of the cat is active & the aspect itself is pretty nuts.
I'm currently running the helmet just for some smoother clear since i crit a lot more often, just something to keep in mind if some people are experiencing some issues with crit!
One of the reasons I’m doing this is because I run shield charge in a 4 l with inc crit strikes as the 4th link .
Then I just clear maps with shield charging and it feels like the old coc discharge with cospris :D
Editado por útlima vez por OppaHyuna en 18 dic. 2018 20:10:22
Hello there, I'm following the Assasin/Slayer build which reserves no mana whatsoever. What auras do you think would be a good idea? BF mana cost is insignificant and with Warlords mark it seems as if i never use mana.

Thanks,
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
dagar escribió:
Any thoughts on doing a MF assassin/raider variant? Think it is possible to get decent clearspeed and crit using a decent MF setup? Maybe change gems to GC/FP or still use Nova/FB - looking for a more fun MF build than TS to farm t15 spider forest and t16 burials.

I will look into this when I have time, seems interesting!

I've decided to go ahead and try and currently levelling - bought the basic parts already like lyco and cosprice. Will return back with findings :)
Yep, with Kaoms Roots i have 6k hp on lvl 93.
So I think about respeccing from MoM into more life or grabbing mana Nodes. Not sure yet.
Editado por útlima vez por Isaac1337 en 19 dic. 2018 3:31:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional