[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
bimbobaggings escribió:
Which items are most important?

I have cospris, lycosidae, 2x Might of the meek, 5L carcass, warlords ring

Should I get pandemonious next or aim for a 6L chest?

Running cyclone with champion btw

Pandemonius is a cheaper one compared to a 6L chest in general. Unless you're lucky to link it yourself.

6L gives you a lot more damage.

Pandemonius provides tons of damage too, the damage boost can be lower than 6L but it also provides a decent defensive layer -- blind (if you're not using Kaom's root).

So I'd recommend pandemonius first.
"
adddemon escribió:
im struggling with this build in 5 and below maps, i have less than an ex worth of currency remaining. not sure what to do to upgrade. is there something im missing that would make more more tanky in maps? i cant run MoM because i am using blasphemy to gain leech

Your life is way too low, but I see that you have allocated almost all the life passives.
The short answer is, it's totally normal, you'll just need to level up more and get some better gears.

But the next first thing you need to do is to complete your ascendancy. those are very important. Once you get the champion node you'll feel much better.
"
Buckethead8 escribió:
where in the tree would you put the 2 MoM jewels???

The one near the node "Shaper", and the other one is at the "Sentinel" side.
"
heyhomes69 escribió:
SO my friend found this weapon on a t11 map and was wondering would it fit into a CoC build with maybe a Cospri on main hand? https://gyazo.com/717869a73dcfbedb63768d83f28c0243

Unfortunately, no it does not fit.

You need the 100% hit chance, and the supports in this weapon does not fit the build.
"
Bradaw escribió:
For those players that are scoping this build out and considering playing it:

1. This build probably isn't the greatest league starter as it requires decently expensive gear to really work well together.

2. It is extremely fun. It is definitely not a lazy right click build though. You really have to be vigilant on positioning, flask management, and buff timers. For those of you that are familiar with Diablo 3, this build is reminisce of a Condemn Crusader build.
***(If you're looking for an easy right click build with similar explosive
mechanics, check out a Poet's Pen build instead.)

3. It is kind of rippy, however, this is the nature of the beast with CoC builds. I haven't seen a single CoC build that was reliable defensively. One thing I really like about this build is the customization component, you can really "make it your own" and keep the core idea alive, unlike most other CoC builds which tend to be extremely cookie cutter.

4. If you have a weak PC, move along.

Thank you for your insight! This can be very helpful for those who are looking at this build.
I guess you won't mind if I put it in my original post? :)
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
adddemon escribió:
im struggling with this build in 5 and below maps, i have less than an ex worth of currency remaining. not sure what to do to upgrade. is there something im missing that would make more more tanky in maps? i cant run MoM because i am using blasphemy to gain leech

Your life is way too low, but I see that you have allocated almost all the life passives.
The short answer is, it's totally normal, you'll just need to level up more and get some better gears.

But the next first thing you need to do is to complete your ascendancy. those are very important. Once you get the champion node you'll feel much better.

Thanks a bunch, I will do that!
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Bradaw escribió:
For those players that are scoping this build out and considering playing it:

1. This build probably isn't the greatest league starter as it requires decently expensive gear to really work well together.

2. It is extremely fun. It is definitely not a lazy right click build though. You really have to be vigilant on positioning, flask management, and buff timers. For those of you that are familiar with Diablo 3, this build is reminisce of a Condemn Crusader build.
***(If you're looking for an easy right click build with similar explosive
mechanics, check out a Poet's Pen build instead.)

3. It is kind of rippy, however, this is the nature of the beast with CoC builds. I haven't seen a single CoC build that was reliable defensively. One thing I really like about this build is the customization component, you can really "make it your own" and keep the core idea alive, unlike most other CoC builds which tend to be extremely cookie cutter.

4. If you have a weak PC, move along.

Thank you for your insight! This can be very helpful for those who are looking at this build.
I guess you won't mind if I put it in my original post? :)

Not at all!
Hey, Im using this build for my 2nd character, got most of the stuff already, now im wondering which upgrade I should get first. Should i get unnatural instinct first or focus on getting either one of the amulets or gloves? (probably gonna go for atziri gloves and yoke instead of the other two).
It would be very helpful if you could point out a buying/gearing order by what is most important if possible :D thanks!
"
mazak1991 escribió:
Hey, Im using this build for my 2nd character, got most of the stuff already, now im wondering which upgrade I should get first. Should i get unnatural instinct first or focus on getting either one of the amulets or gloves? (probably gonna go for atziri gloves and yoke instead of the other two).
It would be very helpful if you could point out a buying/gearing order by what is most important if possible :D thanks!

I suggest you upgrade your gems first, especially Ice Nova, beter get a level 20 Ice Nova at least, (level 21 would be great though)

Due to your current level, I don't think you have enough mana to play with MoM, I suggest you get your level up and reach the 1:0.42 ratio ( Life:Mana).

So you might wanna get Atziri's Acuity first, then get Yoke and Mind of the Council.

Unnatural Instinct would be the last piece of your unique upgrade. I'd still recommend you get the Acuity AFTER you have other things done and ready.
Thanks for the fast reply :) yeah I am still leveling this character so Im just picking up everything along as I go. Of course I plan to get my icenovas to 20 just by lvling and then maybe I will get lucky with corrupts :p thanks for the pointers, now I will know what order to get my upgrades in! Great build btw!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional