[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
mmogamr escribió:
Love the guide!
What's your opinion on some kind of vagan mod weapon?

You mean "Hits can't be evaded"? That's a local affix, so not good.
I only take blade flurry for elder / shaper so I can see what the boss is doing with all these effects and cycloning in the middle of action is 100% death., normally I have cyclone for mapping it feels alot smoother then with blade flurry.

So I should change from champion to slayer?
So i will get both gloves 😂😂

Jeah I tried to link my vortex with arcane surge but getting 3blue colors on my gear is pretty hard and I didn't found someone with 3b colors craft. Wasted alot of Currency. To try it

Oh and BTW atleast I can drop the +30dex note in the tree, you have enough dex with starkonias and pandemonium to wear cospiris. 1 more passive point for something else
Editado por útlima vez por xaiyx en 17 dic. 2018 9:21:46
Hey guys, Im back here.

I was doing some of theorycrafting while was reading new posts of this topic and checking a lot of profiles.

As a personal preference I usually use Cyclone combined with a fast movement speed, so maybe I will drop Flame Dash and Shield Charge and use Leap Slam for all.

In my opinion to run Pure talent with Assasin is a must. During my gameplay feel I lack on critical strike chance sometimes and that 0.5% crit base do another global 5% on your stats so will help for sure.

For now a simple clarity can save your problems with mana when you are big hitted and lose your mana pool because of MoM.

Due to the curse effectiveness, in the past was necessary to use a Life Leech gem because Warlock Mark was so poor vs bosses with high resitance to the curses. Take this in consideration, I will test it.

I think Command of the Pit are not necessary, is soooo easy place an arcane surge lvl 7 or 9 and to proc it in one or two Vortex (what we will do anyways because of Bonechill effect).

With this all in consideration I think there are three possible outputs for the build.

1) The standard MoM tree with Assasin + Inquisitor/Slayer (I dont consider Champion because for me is easy to dash and proc Fortify manually in all situations, Im used to playing CoC with Cyclone)

2) A non-MoM Assasin+Slayer tree with Vaal Pact and Atziri gloves, running auras ofc (HoI+Haste). For example:

https://pastebin.com/B7TMg9SZ

3) A pure dmg Assasin+Inquisitor Acrobatic character with tons of dodge and evasion gear, in this case I think it's not worth it pick Slayer or Champion, maybe Raider. In this case to run HoI+Grace. For example:

https://pastebin.com/XbwKK7xz

Numbers were made with a high lvl Scion and from a public profile that I found while reading this as an example, just to see those numbers. I modified the trees a bit and the skill setup to see how much damage and survival we can get, so feel free to check it and play with the Path of Building machine.

Just waiting your answer Diablo, I'm interested in knowing your opinion.

Thank you all, this topic is amazing and the build a beast ;)
Really thanks for advice. I do feel a lot better. 6.4k life. I tried kaom roots and much better without chilled. F.. MoM when you go as slayer indeed.

Vaal pact and slayer after all is better with big life instead of smaller life + MoM.

Added haste and with kaom roots I dont feel that slow.. Wouldnt trade devotos though.. That would make me extra slow. Seems getting to 7k life is possible now with better gear and few levels.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Hello everyone,

so I decided to give this build a try since my starter cleared pretty much everything in the game and I had like 30ex+.

So far this build is really fun to play and I can recommend everyone with some currency (or the dedication to farm some) to try out this build.

I have to say it can feel a bit rippy if you start out with lvl 65-70 in maps.
Just level up, improve your gear and level your gems.
Once you hit a higher level it will feel much better in terms of survivability.
Also take inc crit strikes dmg (crit multi) to improve your damage early on and take more life nodes on the tree till later levels.

I went with Assa/Inquisitor and made some changes to the Skilltree.
I did not take the Cold Damage Cluster (Breath of Rime). I focussed more on life and attack speed since I don't like the degen from Blood Rage and in fights like Uber Elder or general mapping you won't always have a totem in range. I plan to pick up Berserking.

For mapping I go with Cyclone. It just feels a bit better then BF.
But I would recommend BF if you go for Uber Elder, cause it is much easier to controll and dodge with BF.

So far i killed a pretty nasty Phoenix and died once to his explosion.(could have dodged it, but seen it to late)
And i killed red Elder and his Guardians t11-15. Elder was t12.
I did those without conc effect and went with inc AoE.(damage is enough and Elder Portals with smoother with inc AoE, deathless Elder).

Here is my gear and my PoB. I'm triple balanced and would switch Atziri's Step for Kaoms Roots at Uber Elder. Also I'm planning to grab the Alchemist Node.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/C1Ggz4PQ
Editado por útlima vez por Isaac1337 en 17 dic. 2018 11:29:57
Would running hatred just for watchers damage penetrates cold worth as a second aura? First is haste (kaom roots, slow movement, cant be changed)

But as second aura or something, is wrath would be worth it? PLanning to remove warlords mark and get it as a curse on hit on ring. It procs from spells too right?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Haven't been able to try out the build when I planend to due to being sick.

I'm looking for most of the gear pieces today, any suggestions in importance of what to get first and such? (Have about 8ex to start off with).

Also is the general consensus that Assassin+Slayer with no MoM and using Vaal pact feels generally the best?
i switchd from champion to slayer with mom and acuity it feels pretty good , better then with champion.
lvl 91 4,7k life and 2.15k mana

first item i think you should get is cospiris and lycosidae
Oof, cant choise Scion or Assasin for Cospri CoC =\
What is better Frost Bolt - GMP - Ice Nova or Just use 2x Frozen Trail?

I suppose while you don't have GG jewels the 2x Frozen Trail should be better?
Editado por útlima vez por PetuSchokk en 17 dic. 2018 18:41:57

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional