[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

What do You think about changes i made coz of budget :

1. Coz of this new move speed / onslought craft i took 4l boots for perma onslought

2. Will Maligaro's Virtuosity with crit vaal mod be fair replacment ? . Coz of that i have vortex on 4 l with arcane

3. With more sockets i have ice bite in vortex and coldsnap with frost bomb to get rid of bloodrage degen and still generating frenzy charges .

4. Golem in CwdT

5 at 90 i have 5,2 hp with 1,8 mana

6 still no 6 l and unique jewels

Its transitional build as long i dont get currency to max it but atm im on t11 without any problems

Its very satisfying to ply . Grat Build buddy
hi i cant find the pantheons in the build or am i just blind ? can you plz tell me the pantheons ?
Nevermind, sorry i figured out what i was missing, slayer is for the life leech not ending at full life, then gloves for vaal pact. derp! =P
Editado por útlima vez por Akatashi en 17 dic. 2018 4:37:43
Hi,

maybe a stupid question but why dont you use.
My Setup:
Cospri: Frostbolt - Nova- Support
6L:Nova - Frostbolt - REST

would that double the interaction between frostbolt and Nova as you would cast:

Example for 3 casts:

Cast1: Frostbolt1 + 1 Nova

Cast2: Frostbolt2 + 2 Nova (CoC+Cospri) +2 Novas (Frostbolt Support)

Cast3: Frostbolt1 + 2 Nova (Coc+Cospri) + 2 Novas (Frostbolt Support)
SUM: 9 Novas and 3 Bolts

I feel like 2 Frostbolts in my setup is much better, has any1 else experienced this?

€: also im Using the Frostbolt Jewels and Hypothermia in link instead of GMP, isnt it better this way as you dont have a LESS Multi?
Editado por útlima vez por slocs en 17 dic. 2018 3:30:56
May someone can help me what I should upgrade as next item?

Playing assa/champion atm
For my elder ring I look for suffix can not be changed craft so I can craft it new with multi mod.
Should I buy command of the pit or acuity?
And where to place unnatural instinct when I buy one.
Atm I have 4.7k life and 2.1k mana
Thanks for your help guys
Editado por útlima vez por xaiyx en 17 dic. 2018 4:04:45
"
Spank_The_Monkey escribió:
What do You think about changes i made coz of budget :

1. Coz of this new move speed / onslought craft i took 4l boots for perma onslought

2. Will Maligaro's Virtuosity with crit vaal mod be fair replacment ? . Coz of that i have vortex on 4 l with arcane
Yeah it can give you some more damage, both attack and spell crit chance are not bad.
"

3. With more sockets i have ice bite in vortex and coldsnap with frost bomb to get rid of bloodrage degen and still generating frenzy charges .
Nice one i guess? might try it myself.
"

4. Golem in CwdT
I often use level 10 cwdt with a level 12 chaos golem, to get a straight up 4% phy reduction.
"

5 at 90 i have 5,2 hp with 1,8 mana
mana too low, you should get some more. the recommended ratio is 1:0.45. you can lower some of your life and put some in the mana.
[/quote]
"

6 still no 6 l and unique jewels

Its transitional build as long i dont get currency to max it but atm im on t11 without any problems

Its very satisfying to ply . Grat Build buddy

Take your time and enjoy!
"
Zaipain escribió:
hi i cant find the pantheons in the build or am i just blind ? can you plz tell me the pantheons ?

No your eyes work perfectly fine xD

I didn't say anything about the pantheons (or did I?)

The pantheons can be very situational depending on your character and the encounters.

For instance, you would want Soul of Solaris against Minotaur, Soul of Lunaris for general mapping and for Elder, etc.

Soul of Shakari for poison enhanced mobs, Soul of Abberath against Atziri.....etc etc
"
slocs escribió:
Hi,

maybe a stupid question but why dont you use.
My Setup:
Cospri: Frostbolt - Nova- Support
6L:Nova - Frostbolt - REST

would that double the interaction between frostbolt and Nova as you would cast:

Example for 3 casts:

Cast1: Frostbolt1 + 1 Nova

Cast2: Frostbolt2 + 2 Nova (CoC+Cospri) +2 Novas (Frostbolt Support)

Cast3: Frostbolt1 + 2 Nova (Coc+Cospri) + 2 Novas (Frostbolt Support)
SUM: 9 Novas and 3 Bolts

I feel like 2 Frostbolts in my setup is much better, has any1 else experienced this?

€: also im Using the Frostbolt Jewels and Hypothermia in link instead of GMP, isnt it better this way as you dont have a LESS Multi?

Thing is, if you can trigger both of Nova and Frostbolt within 0.15 sec (roughly 0.75sec/per trigger), then it's worth doing it.
quote from wiki
"
In case of multiple spells linked to one attack skill this support will roll its chance to cast for each spell sequentially with 100% chance to cast when the hit crits

If you can't then it maybe would lower your total damage output a bit.

My original thought is to make Ice Nova the damage dealer, and Frostbolts the damage buffer for Ice Nova.

The casts of my original setup should be:
Cast1: Bolt 5(with gmp, from cospri) + Nova 1 (from chest)
cast2: Nova 2 (chest) + Nova 2 (Cospri)
cast3: Bolt 5(with gmp, from cospri) + Nova 2 (chest)
"
xaiyx escribió:
May someone can help me what I should upgrade as next item?

Playing assa/champion atm
For my elder ring I look for suffix can not be changed craft so I can craft it new with multi mod.
Should I buy command of the pit or acuity?
And where to place unnatural instinct when I buy one.
Atm I have 4.7k life and 2.1k mana
Thanks for your help guys

I see you're using BF, which is rare xD (my preference goes to BF too)

The answer is simple, Command of the pit for arcane surge(you can also link arcane surge to Vortex, so no big deal) , and Acuity for survival (better combine it with Slayer)

When you have unnatural instinct, place it on the Harrier side.
Love the guide!
What's your opinion on some kind of vagan mod weapon?
IGN: dwreckedarc

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional