[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
Did Uber Elder first try with my current setup(only changed to kaom's). Also using cyclone instead of BF, died 2 times to my own error. DPS is real good, thanks for the build. Missing a lot of min-max which would really take it over the top.

Good job!
"
xaiyx escribió:
I play the assassin/champion version, t15maps are pretty easy with perma forti with cyclone. First I wear some rare boots, but I got a pair rare gloves with the cat buff and then I switched my boots to farruls chase for more movespped atk speed, it's pretty cool.

I love that coc build

The downside of going too fast is, I don't wanna pick up loots anymore, I just don't xD
"
Hyp0x20 escribió:
Hey there,
I spent 3 hours reading your guide and comments trying to understand anything and I gotta say i feel like a real newbie lol xD Before league started I really wanted to try cyclone build and this one looks like fun. I just really dont undersand progression with this build, so could you tell me which item should i buy after getting Lyco and then cospri? I mean what is the order of items and jewels. What are most important suffixes and preffixes on rare items, is it def and crit chance? Also if i understood it correctly I start with shadow ascendancy after first lab and then after cruel i go for champions fortitude? Also when should i get those unique jewels u talked about? Should link CWDT with vortex and bonechill? oh and what about bandits, do we still help alira? I really appreciate the help cuz it feels like im too dumb and inexperience for this build ._.

Yeah, Lyco and cospri are important, then the gem levels, then 6 link, then Pandemonius, etc.

You should prioritize Life/Res, then crit chance/ crit mult, elemental damage, etc.

Yeah, you start from Assassin, then champion (if you're using cyclone)

the unique jewels are quite expensive for starters, you can just get some random ones with life/crit etc.
If you don't wanna put GMP in your Cospri, you can get a Frozen Trail jewel.

You should self cast vortex since it's instant and controllable.

You can kill all before you get to high level, then you can change to alira after you have enough passives to spend.
"
MikeLee17 escribió:
Loving the build so far. Been wanting to play Cyclone but generic Cyclone builds didn't interest me.

I have one question though. I do not have a Warlord's Mark on Hit ring due to needing a lot of resists on the rings firstly. That being said, I'm having trouble sustaining mana. I can't use Clarity since I have Clear Mind and I've swapped Atziri's Promise for a mana flask for now but it still feels inconsistent.

One way to sustain is to use cwdt-warlord.

Another option can be Vortex - Curse on Hit - Warlord's - Bonechill or Arcane surge

Your vortex is instant, so you can cast while you're Cycloning! and providing bonus damage/fixed chill as well!
"
BlackCorsair escribió:
Regarding the 1st post - looking in passive tree and in gear, i dont understand where the author getting power charges?

He has them in tree, but how he generates them, while not using Assassin's Mark, PCoC, and not taking Assassin ascendancy?

Eh..sorry I'm lost.

What do you mean the 1st post...?

Last I checked, I'm using the Assassin ascendancy node. If I'm not, then I'm using the PCoC linked to my Frostbolts in the Copsri.
"
webas escribió:
EDIT: picked slayer already, cant delete the post so im leaving this for others:

Spoiler

atm im assasin/inquisitor.
I plan on getting acuities.

So two choices, acuities or vaal pact node:

at 95lvl
with acuities: 6570hp
+97% movement speed

-----
with slayer tree same 121points spent.

6030 hp

+2 aoe
18% inc att speed
movement 103%

-1 endurance charge

1. Seems gloves are better choice but slayer would give me + nice aoe and for 1 hander it might be usefull??

2. Also art of gladiator - just how much it weights in terms of cycloner?

3. +18% inc attack speed.. is it worth at this point? 6k hp seems nice. I would get better gear so I would end up with maybe 6100 or even 6200 much later..

Ofc with gloves I would reach 7k hp much easier. So please I want to hear your opinion.

here are skill trees for comparison:

Tree with gloves
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/ccuX

And slayer tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/ccuY

The slayer tree seems a lot of waste of passives....but it should be very nice before you get atziri's acuity xD

How you're feeling right now playing with this setup?
im a bit confused but i cant seem to find a fully working skill tree.
they all show up broken with missing area's.
Does anybody have a link to the working skill tree?
"
todumbtodie escribió:
im a bit confused but i cant seem to find a fully working skill tree.
they all show up broken with missing area's.
Does anybody have a link to the working skill tree?

quote from wiki
"
The Ascendant can allocate up to two Ascendancy class passives and can further invest onto one class's path to gain the ability to use that class's starting point on the passive skill tree as a second starting point.
Hello I'm using this build and having a blast clearing mobs, bosses, and syndicate members but I'm kinda confuse about my defense since it doesn't have another layer of protection aside from MoM also how do I generate frenzy since it will eat all my ES during blood rage and endurance charge will reduce my mana reserve with my current setup? I'm almost finished with the acts btw.

Here's my POB btw: https://pastebin.com/5GmRCm15
Editado por útlima vez por lykhz09 en 16 dic. 2018 9:21:47
Well I did red elder.

I decided to ignore acuities because I wanted to pick ALL life leech nodes for max instant leech.

Played few maps and would have died without vaal pact. So slayer is a must. And assasin is a must - base crit is too valuable than any other stat from any ascendancies period.

https://pastebin.com/gmfTUiQC

gear:

Im using lame amulet just to see if I crit enough to my liking without amazing: 10% base crit

I plan on getting pandemonius or.. rare life or something else.
Need advice on this. Cyclone must crit as often bcos you get into middle of the pack in a moment!

5360hp 1100mana unreserved. Warlord mark.

Getting one shotted by minotaur is annoying. But I got one shotted with 6100hp (before changint from templar into slayer).

Red elder drains life when i time-frozen and kills me. Hp flasks dont help. Annoying - cant level up.Need advice on this.

T15 bosses probably one shot me as well or if not then I would live.

One important lame weakness - you get hit in dangerous situation - you are out of mana. And you cant cyclone = dead. So hybrid flask is a must. Need advice on this.

Freezing/chilling = most map mods will negate it.

So maybe I should pick heart of ice instead of breath of rime.Need advice on this.

Slayers +1 range noticable. What can I say, life leech feels nice too. Might remove some of it and put in life nodes to see how quickly I regen without putting 4 points below vaal pact.

TL;DR its probably best to skip hard bosses/shaper/elder/syndicate and push for 97 at least. At lvl92 -> 97 would net me ~500HP or even 700hp after upgraded gear.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
Editado por útlima vez por webas en 16 dic. 2018 8:25:19

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional