[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Is it intended that Bloodrage will still run when ur IC procs for the Arakali buff?
IC stops the damage for a short duration, it doesn't stop BR. Working as intended.
So basically at this point I’m trying to farm a Kaoms heart. Need it for the build. However I do not want to shape it as I don’t think it will be something I will be doing all league(or should I?)

Anyways I have all maps complete through T7. A few T8’s and T9’s done as well. So basically at this point can’t I seal all the T6 maps except volcano and all the T7’s and sustain fairly? Or do I need to keep working my way up so I can shape the connecting T7 on volcano ( forgot the name) before I can start my farm?

Don’t want to buy it (7 ex on Xbox) as I can buy both 2 socket tombfist and 2 socket bubonic trail for less than that (currently have 1 sockets)
Thanks in advance.
Going to give this build a go, but one quick question. Is there a specific reason to opt for Maloney's Nightfall at as the quiver? I don't see how we're going to blind enemies to utilize that quiver. Thanks!
Gave this build a try however I am struggling with single target ;/
Can anyone have a look at my character "Partyplaybalanceyes"
I am stuck...
Hey guys, what is better a rare ring or the taming?
"
InfantWhale escribió:
Going to give this build a go, but one quick question. Is there a specific reason to opt for Maloney's Nightfall at as the quiver? I don't see how we're going to blind enemies to utilize that quiver. Thanks!

Maloney is the most important item in the build, it's literally a Maloney build...

Just kidding, it grew to be a meme on stream. Maloney is absolutely not important and you're better just using any other quiver, preferably one with +chain or +point blank corruption. It's funny to see the mini-Mathil effect of Maloney's price because Thi3n didn't even realize that he had that quiver equipped but people who follow his guide think it's important and are willing to spend a lot of currency on this garbage unique.

-EDIT: On the other hand, while leveling up and on a budget, if you get an Effigon and an Abyss jewel with Chance to Blind on Hit then Maloney actually helps a little bit with damage, but once you get a Yoke or Xoph it becomes obsolete.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoxjib en 26 dic. 2018 9:27:12
Yo great build. I had a yoke drop for me and decided I want to play some ele hit this league.

Uber elder, shaper, guardians, mastermind, lab farm - all content done by level 91. Very powerful build that doesn't require crazy investment and has some fun crafting to do. I spec'd pretty high into life as well because my focus was bossing, with over 9k life at 91 and some items only having crafted life I was still happy with damage.

Something to note for those interested about possibly improving their bows. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned at all but I think the +3 bows are over valued at the moment and you can achieve the same damage with a +2 if it has an open prefix so you can craft 80% fire damage from the new crafts available this league. (this is with a 21 ele hit but I don't think that would change anything)

For example I crafted a number of bows for my build with serrated, corroded, metallic and prismatic fossils on a non shaper %elemental damage with attacks base. The 'best' bow i crafted was +3 with the 20% more attack damage mod and 11% increased attack speed and no room for any bench crafts. Two bows that will be linked below are also my crafts and are only +2 with less IAS and the 20% more attack damage but an open prefix. In PoB I did more damage per hit and the same DPS with these bows if they had 80% increased fire damage X% chance to ignite craft (I had the craft 1 tier below that unlocked, that's why they don't have the top craft). So I decided to sell my +3 for 10ex, which sold straight away and keep my two +2s which are probably valued at more like 3-4ex or so even though they are just as good. Obviously if you craft a +3 with an open suffix, or with some extra shaper mods than it is going to be significantly better and this would not apply.

Anyway, great all round build and I would recommend it. I will post my gear below, most of which I crafted myself when I could. Note that I used a devoto's devotion for mapping just to speed things up, which made clear really fast using a good phase run setup.

Editado por útlima vez por Lithick en 26 dic. 2018 9:43:30
Great information, thanks. Using a non-Shaper base is probably better, right?

Shaper base adds 2 desirable Suffixes to the pool - Chance to deal double damage and Penetrates elemental resist, but adds 11 undesirable mods...

It must be much easier and tremendously cheaper to do it on a non-Shaper base.
Editado por útlima vez por Zoxjib en 26 dic. 2018 11:35:21
"
Zoxjib escribió:
Great information, thanks. Using a non-Shaper base is probably better, right?

Shaper base adds 2 desirable Suffixes to the pool - Chance to deal double damage and Penetrates elemental resist, but adds 11 undesirable mods...

It must be much easier and tremendously cheaper to do it on a non-Shaper base.

Yes I tried the fossil method on a shaped bow and it’s insanely hard to hit the desired prefixes. I spent about 200c trying before I gave up and tried it on a standard imperial bow. Hit the +3/ 20% damage on first try with that bow

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional