[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Yoke is definitely a bunch of more damage that you will want for endgame. Zoxjib is giving good tips to follow as well. Also suggest buying a 20/20 ele hit if it's an improvement to what you have because corrupted ones are cheap. I didn't switch to having a single target bow set up until I was ready to start with guardians so I could level 6 ele hits and I luckily hit a 21/20 which is another good way to improve your damage.

You're not going to have the damage to instant phase shaper/uber so you will need to follow mechanics but you should have some really solid numbers with great sustain and life. I have something like 850k shaper dps which is plenty while still having 270% life on the tree and a 9k health pool. If your damage was much higher it would be pretty overpowered.

I can't look at your guys trees at the moment but I'll post my PoB if that helps at all.

https://pastebin.com/E2wU3f2x
"
Lithick escribió:
Yoke is definitely a bunch of more damage that you will want for endgame. Zoxjib is giving good tips to follow as well. Also suggest buying a 20/20 ele hit if it's an improvement to what you have because corrupted ones are cheap. I didn't switch to having a single target bow set up until I was ready to start with guardians so I could level 6 ele hits and I luckily hit a 21/20 which is another good way to improve your damage.

You're not going to have the damage to instant phase shaper/uber so you will need to follow mechanics but you should have some really solid numbers with great sustain and life. I have something like 850k shaper dps which is plenty while still having 270% life on the tree and a 9k health pool. If your damage was much higher it would be pretty overpowered.

I can't look at your guys trees at the moment but I'll post my PoB if that helps at all.

Looking at your build it seems I might have just needed to adjust my expectations because we seem pretty close gear wise other than the yoke.
"
Shivan0verlord escribió:
"
Lithick escribió:

Looking at your build it seems I might have just needed to adjust my expectations because we seem pretty close gear wise other than the yoke.

We might not be as close in gear as you think. To note there's some things you could improve if you wanted. You are using a chin sol - that would be a big dps loss for me. I don't think you should use Chin Sol unless youre doing a frostferno version. Your other bow is a 15% dps loss compared to mine even though its +3. I go over that in my other post as to why. I have some extra increased elemental damage on my belt and as my bow implicit, which also helps in any more damage modifiers. My ring curses flammability on hit. You're not using a stygian for the extra jewel that you can use to stack flat damage. You don't have IAS helmet enchant. Finallly like you said you don't have yoke so you aren't getting more damage + the ability to shock.

You even have more damage nodes and jewel sockets on the tree than I do but are still dealing significantly less because our gear is different.
Editado por útlima vez por Lithick en 27 dic. 2018 1:24:22
Is a level 4 empower good in a +3 bow, making the empower +5
I just finished act 10. and im gearing for maps. I noticed The Tempest gives more DPS than Chin sol or +2 bow. Thoughts?
The Tempest is great during leveling, I used one until around level 85. It's great because of the attack speed. Once you get more attack speed through Jewels/Frenzies/Weapon it's usually time to replace it.
"
Zoxjib escribió:
The Tempest is great during leveling, I used one until around level 85. It's great because of the attack speed. Once you get more attack speed through Jewels/Frenzies/Weapon it's usually time to replace it.

Thanks for the quick response! I just found out that the Yoke is a bit too expensive for now. Got any tips for a temporary replacement? And, at what point should i opt for bloodmagic?

Editado por útlima vez por DecentDanny en 27 dic. 2018 11:20:11
I was using a The Effigon and an Abyss jewel with Chance to Blind, but it's nowhere near as good as a Yoke.
The way i fixed the single target damage was equiping a frostferno for single target comp.

6 link in the bow for clearing, frostferno for single target damage.

the damage is enough to clear all content.
"
DecentDanny escribió:
"
Zoxjib escribió:

Thanks for the quick response! I just found out that the Yoke is a bit too expensive for now. Got any tips for a temporary replacement? And, at what point should i opt for bloodmagic?

Im using a carnage heart atm until I can get the yoke

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional